Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Projectsave Devotional- 18th April 2015. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Projectsave Devotional- 18th April 2015. (340 Views)

Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry / Projectsave Devotional- Follow With Wisdom / Projectsave Devotional- Represent Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projectsave Devotional- 18th April 2015. by lanrezion01: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Projectsave Devotional
Saturday,
18th April 2015.

HE WILL PERFORM HIS WORD

Jer1: 12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Recently, I was teaching on faith and I had to butress on the importance of God's word in our faith walk. Faith only begins when the word is found. There's no faith without God's word as the foundation. God spoke to Prophet Jeremiah that what he would perform is his words not our tears or screaming.

The mistake most believers make when they approach the place of prayer is to pray without committing God to the word he has spoken as regards an issue that needs divine attention. When you want to pray for healing, the scriptural thing to do is to find a scripture that promises you healing and build your faith around it. That's how to get result in prayer.

Also, while praying, let God and the devil hear you speak out the word of God that promise your desired change. The devil is afraid of God's word while God is happy to perform his word because he knows that if he doesn't do what he has said, his integrity is on the line. So for this reason and many more, God is always eager to act on his word.

Pray with a word from the scripture and don't change your confession even when the circumstance is negative.

PRAYER: I receive your word with gladness, let it profit me In Jesus name.

www.projectsaveng.org

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Prayer For These People!!! / Something Is About To Manifest. / Self Assesment Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.