Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple (1475 Views)

Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2015
My name is akinwunmi am a student studying
law.
I ave a huge problem relating with people
especially girls
This is how the problem goes
when a girl talks to me, I feel difficulty replying, I
just mumble words like I don't know how to
speak good eng.
When i talk I just feel sth restraining my vocal
cord
My movement is also not leftout, I just feel like I
am not the one moving and thereby becoming
absent minded.
Also when am about to talk to someone I feel like
sth is in my head, my eyes will get dry, I get a
feeling of mouth of odour all these block me from
passing info thereby leading to BLACKOUT.
My public speaking is not also leftout. I feel
pressured all arnd my body wen I am about to
speak
I don't know if there's any one here that can help
please I don't want my life and
career to be ruined just because of this.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by hadizadeezy(f): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Be prayerful, the Good Lord will deliver you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by peeparty(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2015
keep talking to everything you see around u
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by imbless: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2015
:::
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by temitemi1(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2015
U need to tackle it now or u will be facing a bigger problem in the future. Goodluck as u build ur self esteem!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by okabe(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2015
I dnt doubt wat u wrote 1 bit but I'm sure dia r people(both usual n random) dat u feel free talkin 2, practice wit doz ones...n wen u meet people who u aint free talkin 2, try not 2 read so much meanin in2 it, I mean, u can't possibly wanna talk 2 every tom, d-ck n harry

PS, d earlier u accept wat is, d happier u'd b n a happy soul alwez pulls people 2 himself

*selah*
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by SleekyP(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2015
peeparty:
keep talking to everything you see around u
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by djeezy(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2015
You are extremely introverted. A lawyer who can't relate well with people is bound to fail. You have to deal with your introversion first. There are books, guidelines which will go a long way to help you.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by baralatie(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2015
aknopic:
My name is akinwunmi am a student studying
law.
I ave a huge problem relating with people
especially girls
This is how the problem goes
when a girl talks to me, I feel difficulty replying, I
just mumble words like I don't know how to
speak good eng.
When i talk I just feel sth restraining my vocal
cord
My movement is also not leftout, I just feel like I
am not the one moving and thereby becoming
absent minded.
Also when am about to talk to someone I feel like
sth is in my head, my eyes will get dry, I get a
feeling of mouth of odour all these block me from
passing info thereby leading to BLACKOUT.
My public speaking is not also leftout. I feel
pressured all arnd my body wen I am about to
speak
I don't know if there's any one here that can help
please I don't want my life and
career to be ruined just because of this.

I'll recommend u read this book "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE" by Dale Carnegie
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by hadizadeezy(f): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2015
djeezy:
You are extremely introverted. A lawyer who can't relate well with people is bound to fail. You have to deal with your introversion first. There are books, guidelines which will go a long way to help you.
I think he's one of those kind that feels they don't need others around them, and now he's finding it difficult to relate, try to be friendly my dear @op
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2015
How old are you? If you Are below twenty, you re just being shy you will outgrow it soon.... if you re above twenty, den u need to work on urself. Be confident, women dnt bite.

Look smart, talk smart be well composed that's all. So you wnt lose ur tongue in court if ur opponent Is a pretty sharp lady wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by iceberylin(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Drop out
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by pryd(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Hey Akinwunmi, you don't have to fret bro, ur life won't be ruined. Though I ain't an expert but I think you're having confidence issues. I suggest you interact more with people who are "lower" than you, your "seniority" over them should afford you an edge during conversations with them. The aim of this is only to boost ur confidence and not to continually dwell with them. I think you should also spend time with guys who are more active and unrestrained, it might rub off on you.
Above all, remember you have ur own unique personality, you can tweak it but don't compare yourself with guys who frontrunners in school politics and socials. All the best bro.
wink
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Op u dnt hav any problem. There r some people who studied sociology but find it difficult to socialize wit people..
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Guy come out of the closet, you are GAY
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by jaybee3(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
How old are you? If you Are below twenty, you re just being shy you will outgrow it soon.... if you re above twenty, den u need to work on urself. Be confident, women dnt bite.

Look smart, talk smart be well composed that's all. So you wnt lose ur tongue in court if ur opponent Is a pretty sharp lady wink
Shoro ni yen?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Forget Nairaland. You need to see an experienced therapist.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
You said you don't talk but you wrote this. Thank God you are not dumb.

Suffering neva peper you.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
hadizadeezy:
I think he's one of those kind that feels they don't need others around them, and now he's finding it difficult to relate, try to be friendly my dear @op
This uve said is one of things pple say. But its not true
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by oluamid(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Work on your self-esteem. Become your sister's or a female course mate's best friend and have her demystify the women folks for you. Tell her to give you some tips. Dress well (don't dress to kill), be good at your studies, don't go out of your way to talk to all the ladies you meet. Always put a smile on your face, start conversations with a little compliment or an observation.

As a matter of fact, I can't tell you all you need to do. Just be yourself, read books to refine your speech and add to your knowledge and the ladies will come.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by MrIncrediible(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
U need to tackle it now or u will be facing a bigger problem in the future. Goodluck as u build ur self esteem!
[/s]
Robot Mugabe, wetin carry you come here nah??
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
aknopic:

This uve said is one of things pple say. But its not true
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
oluamid:
Work on your self-esteem. Become your sister's or a female course mate's best friend and have her demystify the women folks for you. Tell her to give you some tips. Dress well (don't dress to kill), be good at your studies, don't go out of your way to talk to all the ladies you meet. Always put a smile on your face, start conversations with a little compliment or an observation.

As a matter of fact, I can't tell you all you need to do. Just be yourself, read books to refine your speech and add to your knowledge and the ladies will come.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
hadizadeezy:
amen. Thanks
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by MrsChima(f): 4:17am On Apr 20, 2015
jaybee3:

Shoro ni yen?

Hmmm.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Forget Nairaland. You need to see an experienced therapist.
pls where can I get one
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2015
aknopic:

pls where can I get one
You best ask your doctor for a referral.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by aknopic: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
RickRichards:

You best ask your doctor for a referral.
pls I do not understand
Re: Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
aknopic:

pls I do not understand
They work hand in hand with doctors. Your doctor should know a reputable one.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Tell Her Husband The Truth? / Trust Issues / Ending An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.