Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? (4640 Views)

6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by CalabarMan(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2006
My people its almost 5 years since I retired from field operations (Waka Waka) and decided to keep one babe. As an appreciation for the love, care, support and understanding she has shown throughout these challenging period I am planning a surprise holiday package for the two of us to celebrate the occasion and also to spice up and rejuvenate the relationship a little.

Can you people suggest places we can visit outside Nigeria and but within Africa (We have been to London and America together a couple of times so I want something different and less expensive). I would appreciate any links, cost information etc you can provide. If they are places you have visited or live in I would like to also have your first hand assessment.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by HH(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2006
havnt you heard of Gov Donal Dukes creations, find your way to Obudu ranch, hp i got d rite name, "go local"
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by CalabarMan(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2006
Thanks man, I would pencil it down although I have been to Obudu before but that was back in 1999 before Donald Duke renovated it.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by malaika(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
::

1 Like

Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by CalabarMan(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2006
Thanks I am building up a list of possible places. One other thing I would liketo limit it to English speaking countries and those without religious fanatics or probable targets for terrorism. East Africa/South Africa seems to be full of Oyibos so may actually be targets for the religious fanatics in the middle east
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by rotbog(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2006
Gambia is OK.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by momoney1(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2006
consider South Africa too. no where specific(in south africa) but people talk alot about their tourist sites, never been there before.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by candylips(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2006
the cheapest place u can go to in africa would be Egypt. Alexandra. they have gat lots of cheap and nice hotels there
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by legs(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2006
Victoria falls or Cape Verde are pretty romantic (particularly the former; the latter?, really good if she has a bikini body wink)
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by legs(f): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2006
on second thoughts, the bikini may not be such a fly idea depending on the weather
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by Oracle(m): 4:26am On Jul 12, 2007
Your bathroom should be romantic enough for the both of you. *just kidding*
I don't believe you have to leave Nigeria to find an Ambient Vicinity to share the love you have for your girl.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by iice(f): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2007
Somewhere cold with lotsa snow and time enough for shackling up in a room grin
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by candylips(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2007
iice you are kinda Hot today cheesy
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by 9ja4eva: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2007
La Campaigne Tropicana Epe Lagos
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by dejia(m): 2:19am On Jul 14, 2007
Sun City in SOuth Africa will be the most ideal.
Who said there are more oyinbo here? Most SOuthy are blacks. its a lovely place, i am sure u will enjoy it.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by 9ja4eva: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2007
Abidjan
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by iice(f): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2007
candylips:

iice you are kind of Hot today cheesy

grin I go wound you o! tongue grin
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by candylips(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2007
u go wound me cheesy
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2007
Kenya
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
What about Dubai? I've never been there before but I hope visit there soon. I have read so many travel bronchures and magazines from there.I know its not that expensive and their are so many nice joints up in there.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by maryduke00: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2008
my name is Mary i saw your profile today and i became intrested in you and i will like to know more and if you can mailan email to mail address i will give you my picture.here is my mail address(maryduke005@yahoo.com)hopewe can move from here.waiting for your mail to my mail address above.
Mary
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by adeboo(f): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
maryduke00:

my name is Mary i saw your profile today and i became intrested in you and i will like to know more and if you can mailan email to mail address i will give you my picture.here is my mail address(maryduke005@yahoo.com)hopewe can move from here.waiting for your mail to my mail address above.
Mary

Well maybe u should g to Aruba or Dubai - thats always good.
Maybe even France.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by bebe2007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
Go watch Studio 53 on DSTV u will get good places from there.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by Faitymine(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
What about IKOGOSI warm and cold spring?
What do you think?
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 14, 2008
South Africa smiley
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by candylips(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2009
what is romantic about South Africa
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by james1(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2009
Hey.
Head to Ogbunike cave in the village of Ogbunike in Anambra state.some of the exotic things you guys will get to enjoy include but is not limited to a warm spring,cystal clear water dripping from the inside roof of an otherwise dry upper part,grand excursion inside the cave with sights that will leave you guys breathless and very hospitable hosts.
You have to ask for permission before you use your camera,otherwise you will get blank shots.
Enjoy and remember to regale us here in N/L about your jollification!
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by justwise(m): 2:26am On May 15, 2009
CalabarMan:

My people its almost 5 years since I retired from field operations (Waka Waka) and decided to keep one babe. As an appreciation for the love, care, support and understanding she has shown throughout these challenging period I am planning a surprise holiday package for the two of us to celebrate the occasion and also to spice up and rejuvenate the relationship a little.

Can you people suggest places we can visit outside Nigeria and but within Africa (We have been to London and America together a couple of times so I want something different and less expensive). I would appreciate any links, cost information etc you can provide. If they are places you have visited or live in I would like to also have your first hand assessment.

Are u the same Calabarman i know from NigeriaNation?

Now back to ur Q, try Gambia,very nice place, friendly pple, cheap as well though i'm not sure about flight cost from 9ja
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by opsydudu(m): 4:21am On May 15, 2009
try kotonou or Darfur in Sudan.

if you want any romantic vacation,

the bedroom is the best place to be, candle lit will be an added advantage. experiment and you will see.
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by saray007(f): 4:49am On May 15, 2009
@ poster,u can go 2 cape verde,all u need is ur Ecowas passport and $1,000 as bta,its a very nice place 2 relax wit ur woman,u can always connect a flight frm senegal cool
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by tommyex(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2009
Spain is cool for romatic get-aways, greece is cool for adventure,
Re: Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? by roblance: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
Admin edit::::: stop going off topic to avoid ban

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write Letter Of Invitation From The UK / Road Map To Obudu / E-passport Interview - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.