Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing (57476 Views)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Seeing Is Believing! Take A Look At This / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by preciousMI1(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
you are a good sex educator.
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Like seriously, otherwise he will disorganise that place for them grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by gebest: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Stop decieving d people, there is center of gravity, some lady get pregnant during menrual period am a leaving witness to it, so stop decieving d people my dear.
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by cold(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm confam expert lol
In Biggie's voice...'i've been in this game for years,made me an animal...' cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Ishilove: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Topeakintola:
Am no expert lol , just trying to explain that is lovely thing and not disgusting like some people think it is

I pray you experience it very soon . Amen
Pray I become a billionaire. Na that one make sense pass. grin

But Amen to the squirting sha smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
Congratulations!

thank sweetheart
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by foxyac3(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
#Soroniyen

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by okonja(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Sexology: the study of sex
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Tolubory(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
IF I SAY I UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC I LIE!!
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Topeakintola: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
It is an involuntary action like yawning when you are tired . Like I said earlier , it is ur body's response to a sustained and vigorous penetrative exercise. It mainly depends on your partner, he has to lay the pipe using long thrusts.

Lala247:

But not alot of women can do it or even know how too .
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by petkoffDrake(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
Yawn

pls, what is sex? cry
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by apholaryn: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2015
bright007:
yawns out loud
*covers nose*
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by tupacshakur(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:
That squirting though... embarassed

It sounds yucky and uber-gross angry

I mean, seriously??!

And as for the seeing more part...I thought one will be too distracted to see anything grin

Ishilove, I suspect you're the one who banned me for 5 days for an unjust cause.

No try am again! You hear?

A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Edunwa302(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Ok den, wen i get hold of a partner i ll come back 2dis thread .....as it stands nw its useless
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by mytime24(f): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
petkoffDrake:

pls, what is sex? cry
i need answer tu
Cuz dunno

Mayb a city in america called sexcity lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Topeakintola:
It is an involuntary action like yawning when you are tired . Like I said earlier , it is ur body's response to a sustained and vigorous penetrative exercise. It mainly depends on your partner, he has to lay the pipe using long thrusts.

Wesley pipes grin
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nicepoker(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I like toto tinz, even the way I concentrated reading this, if I did that during exam, I would have come out with goodd grade
I can see that. Going by ur profile name.
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
cold:

In Biggie's voice...'i've been in this game for years,made me an animal...' cool

Lol i can tell
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by petkoffDrake(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
i need answer tu
Cuz dunno

Mayb a city in america called sexcity lipsrsealed

I asked Google and it referred me to Nairaland and specifically to u undecided
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by mytime24(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I asked Google and it referred me to Nairaland and specifically to u undecided
den ask yahoo
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Dathommie(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I like toto tinz, even the way I concentrated reading this, if I did that during exam, I would have come out with goodd grade

shocked grin

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Atmmachine(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2015
A guy who can't make a girl squirt is a fool, he ought to die by hanging.

To find a girl's #G-Sport# & to make her squirt is the simplest task in the world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Etizz: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2015
I always make sure she climax all d time before I come....... So?
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Bolosiye: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Atmmachine:

To find a girl's #G-Sport# & to make her squirt is the simplest task in the world.
dey herw dey make mouth, if i open am 4 u, u go fit do anytin?
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by help3852: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Like seriously, otherwise he will disorganise that place for them grin
Believe me the day you will experience it,
You will ask for morE.

I'll advise you to study yourself, even if it means pleasuring yourself, when you identify that right spot, teach your man.

Even fingers can do this magic, that's one of the reasons We have more lezb today.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Qmab: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
khalebzy:
Hmmn this topic really erected me...giving me flashbacks cool
na so so quick, u dey get aroused?
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by help3852: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Bolosiye:
dey herw dey make mouth, if i open am 4 u, u go fit do anytin?
You can pm Me, a trial will convince you.
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Charleslewizy(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Atmmachine:

Squirt maestro weldon ohh

Some dudes & der perverse way of reasoning sha; smh

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Bowaley17(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
And this trash made FP... Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.