Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Skye Bank Job Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Job Advert (5780 Views)

Skye. Bank / Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / Photo: What Is Wrong With This Job Advert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Job Advert by setemi4ever(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Skye Bank is collecting CV of graduates from all discipline 2:1 and 2:2 aged 24-27. Graduated or serving. He/she should submit his CV to branch manager at nearest Skye Bank.
Pass the info across to our People and treat as Urgent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by setemi4ever(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
setemi4ever:
Skye Bank is collecting CV of graduates from all discipline 2:1 and 2:2 aged 24-27. Graduated or serving. He/she should submit his CV to branch manager at nearest Skye Bank.
Pass the info across to our People and treat as Urgent.
I just got this from a friend now
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Carmal90(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
thanks bro.......
oya oo,the time to use my football age on my CV has eventually come to pass. cool

Friedplantain

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by afanide: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
You didnt specify the Positions......
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by nikelviva: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2015
No such advert is in existence in onitsha.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss.

Williams.

Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by frankzone: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
nikelviva:
No such advert is in existence in onitsha.
It's a scam advert.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Mannylex(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Its false. I asked a staff, he said nothing like that at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Maximus17(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
It sounds so fake, no online application, no e-application etc hardly would you see en employer pilling loads of CV, when it can be analyzed online
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Shemmyglo(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maximus17:
It sounds so fake, no online application, no e-application etc hardly would you see en employer pilling loads of CV, when it can be analyzed online

Zenith bank do collect hard copy and that's what they use to invite people for Test. You can try it.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Shemmyglo(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maximus17:

Zenith bank do collect hard copy and that's what they use to invite people for Test.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by tessylove2(f): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Zenith collected hard copies from people ooo,i even submitted mine , no harm in trying i beg...
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Mannylex(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
tessylove2:
Zenith collected hard copies from people ooo,i even submitted mine , no harm in trying i beg...

Submitted mine at Zenith too recently. When exactly did you submit? And have you been invited for test?
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by tessylove2(f): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Mannylex:

Submitted mine at Zenith too recently. When exactly did you submit? And have you been invited for test?
I submitted mine around Feb ending,still hoping and praying...
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Mannylex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
tessylove2:
I submitted mine around Feb ending,still hoping and praying...

And I was thinking test invite would be coming soon... The wait begins.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Fredoh(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
setemi4ever:
I just got this from a friend now
Thank you guys, I got same message from a friend. So I came to Nairalanders to be sure. But have you guys submitted? Cos I hear some people saying it's scam message. No harm in trying though.
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by tuncutie(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
its not a scam i went to d head office but they said they are not collecting again cz they had more than enough Cv expt u know any oga at d top thr.....
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have submitted mine at one of their Jos branch. Hoping for an eventual reach out.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
AliuAbdulwahab:
I have submitted mine at one of their Jos branch. Hoping for an eventual reach out.

l submitted my mine too in Jos.Make we see wetin go happen
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by Mannylex(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
tuncutie:
its not a scam i went to d head office but they said they are not collecting again cz they had more than enough Cv expt u know any oga at d top thr.....

Which location
Re: Skye Bank Job Advert by temb: 6:02am On May 11, 2015
r dey still allowing submission of cv's

(1) (Reply)

I Am Leaving My Abusive Job Tomorrow 31st October (please I Need A New Job) / Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower / Halliburton Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.