Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! (3245 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
I want to use this medium to appeal To supporters of The Good General, Sai Baba, that he should put all his resources together in investigating the Christian Apex Body. CAN Christian Association Of Nigeria. The group is one of Nigeria's biggest problem and the sooner the group is disbanded the better. The group has been turned into a political/money making enterprise, and these criminal minded fraudsters go to their various churches and teach their followers their corrupt ways thereby leading to wild spread of that form of corruption, and before you know it has become normal for a man to jerry curl his hair to a place of worship, are you jimmy hendrix? I assure the incoming federal government that I will be a willing party in investigating some of these con Men who lie in the name of God to collect money from hard working Nigerians.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Goat!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by Medley(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
op, you are very funny,you will probably be a comedian. Some of you will put buhari in problems. You want him to be percieved as hunting christians,just to conclusively butress the islamization agenda

5 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
lomprico:
Goat!
Chicken
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by kestolove95(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
We forgive him

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by iykebesbt1(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Pastor Bling Bling in trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by Orunto: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Inciting, discriminatory, intimidating and trouble shooting. Sycophants start like this.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Bros dem send you? You want to set the country on fire

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Bros dem send you? You want to set the country on fire
Haba, this is not setting the country on fire, the good General has promised to fight corruption the same way he is willing to fight terrorism, and The Christian Association Of Nigeria is very corrupt. It is a fact and if they deny it, then they should allow Investigators to carry out research audit of Their Books and accounts. If they have nothing to hide, Then I will tender an apology and sign an agreement to never slander CAN again, but if I am Right, The present Governing CAN leadership will go to jail, for Fraud and other related activities,

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Orunto:
Inciting, discriminatory, intimidating and trouble shooting. Sycophants start like this.
The Truth Is bitter, but it has to be told.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2015
But On a More serious Note, The Federal Government should Investigate properly The alleged Links between The President Of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and the Seized Money that wanted to be used to buy ammunition, Is Pastor Ayo a General in the Nigerian Army that his name had to come out in a Arms smuggling deal gone bad? Come on, open your eyes my people.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by efilefun(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
when he investigates them na una go still come out dey shout

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Now let us Come To Bishop Oyedepo. Hmmmm, In fact I am short of words to say, I don't know if to call him a capitalist or a pastor, but to be able to convey the idea and my opinion of the man to you, I'll Refer to him as a Capitalist, Capitalist Oyedepo, is the strangest of The pack, I tell you, he is the opposite of the actual biblical david, a strange man, he slaps innocent women on camera, insults countries, Tribes, And adherents of other religions, with Impunity, Rumor had it that he has Four Private air planes, wow, This Capitalist Oyedepo is a strange one indeed. We will come to him later, but let us focus on The pastor of CAN, Pastor Ayo, I don't know if it is pastor AYO that called God, or it is God that called him, I do not know again, before I used to think I knew, But now, I no know again.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2015
My folks on nairaland, you guys should watch The news carefully, you'll start to see that some of these Fake Capitalist pastors will soon start running away from The country. Because the Poo is about to hit the fan. Ouccchhhhh.....!!!!
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by lomprico(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
The Truth Is bitter, but it has to be told.
Which truth? Azzhole!

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal To supporters of The Good General, Sai Baba, that he should put all his resources together in investigating the Christian Apex Body. CAN Christian Association Of Nigeria. The group is one of Nigeria's biggest problem and the sooner the group is disbanded the better. The group has been turned into a political/money making enterprise, and these criminal minded fraudsters go to their various churches and teach their followers their corrupt ways thereby leading to wild spread of that form of corruption, and before you know it has become normal for a man to jerry curl his hair to a place of worship, are you jimmy hendrix? I assure the incoming federal government that I will be a willing party in investigating some of these con Men who lie in the name of God to collect money from hard working Nigerians.

Should he also investigate the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs for terrorism?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
lomprico:

Which truth? Azzhole!
Azzhole as in Nyansh, Shebi?
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Should he also investigate the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs for terrorism?
Very Good question, And what are we even saying here, are Majority of Boko haram members not muslims? The leader of Boko haram, shekau, (may his soul Rot in hell) is a muslim. So if as General Buhari wants to Investigate The Pastor Of CAN, Pastor Ayo, he should as well investigate all Religious Institutions, Because we have Boko haram sympathizers in The mosque, upnorth, and we have Fake pastors Sympathizers in the church , down south, add these two together and you get corruption, and Corruption is The root cause of our problems and if these corrupt people are caught and prosecuted we all become United because we will have developed a certain level of trust for The Country called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2015
No Buhari should just declare Sharia accross the polity and ban churches.

Ediot osogbo tout.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
No Buhari should just declare Sharia accross the polity and ban churches.

Ediot osogbo tout.
Osogbo tout as in, I come from osobgo, and I am a tout Even if I am a tout, is a Tout not a human being? Was Governor Ayo fayose of Ekiti state Not a Tout before he became Governor?? And it's Not Ediot, It's IDIOT.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
I The group is one of Nigeria's biggest problem and the sooner the group is disbanded the better. .

CAN is Nigeria's biggest problem?

What in God's name is wrong with you Muslim touts?

I guess CAN is behind the barbaric and senseless violence and killings in the northeast as well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
Osogbo tout as in, I come from osobgo, and I am a tout Even if I am a tout, is a Tout not a human being? Was Governor Ayo fayose of Ekiti state Not a Tout before he became Governor?? And it's Not Ediot, It's IDIOT.

Sai Buhari
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Taju please list all of CAN's sins as the "biggest problem" to Nigeria.

If you can't then you are a rabid bigoted Muslim fanatic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Sai Buhari
It's Sai Baba, He Is your New Leader.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:

if u voted the chairman of CAN during the last election, the best thing to do is go to tribunal n seek for annulment of that election.
but if u didnt then i cant think of a better suggestion than to borrow oBA AKIOLU'S ADVICE abi promise, 'gO N JUMP IINSIDE THE LAGOON'!

U be big,BIGGER INFACT A VERY VERY BIG FAT STUPID AND An AUTHENTIC f00L.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by eejo(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari can never do that he should probe boko harm

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
Taju please list all of CAN's sins as the "biggest problem" to Nigeria.

If you can't then you are a rabid bigoted Muslim fanatic!
Do you know That The Islamic state is In Nigeria Do you. You don't, the federal Government Knows This, but is refusing to tell people, because they are scared that People will panic. But that is not even our Real Threat, Our real threat is The scourge of Imperialism that is burning in The hearts of The Oyibo man now, and it is these same oyibo men, That brought big ships named "Mercy" and "Jesus Saves" to take into slavery our fore fathers, brothers and sister. They brought Christianity, and they brought slavery. And They are coming again, to bring a new form of slavery to my African people again, in the form of Religion, they are Using Islam in The North and They are Using CAN in The south. Read between The lines My fellow nairalander, and sooner than later you'll sEe the The truth in what I am telling you now.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

if u voted the chairman of CAN during the last election, the best thing to do is go to tribunal n seek for annulment of that election.
but if u didnt then i cant think of a better suggestion than to borrow oBA AKIOLU'S ADVICE abi promise, 'gO N JUMP IINSIDE THE LAGOON'!

U be big,BIGGER INFACT A VERY VERY BIG FAT STUPID AND An AUTHENTIC f00L.
yes, we are coming Through the lagoon, hahahahaha, Una no know.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
Do you know That The Islamic state is In Nigeria Do you. You don't, the federal Government Knows This, but is refusing to tell people, because they are scared that People will panic. But that is not even our Real Threat, Our real threat is The scourge of Imperialism that is burning in The hearts of The Oyibo man now, and it is these same oyibo men, That brought big ships named "Mercy" and "Jesus Saves" to take into slavery our fore fathers, brothers and sister. They brought Christianity, and they brought slavery. And They are coming again, to bring a new form of slavery to my African people again, in the form of Religion, they are Using Islam in The North and They are Using CAN in The south. Read between The lines My fellow nairalander, and sooner than later you'll sEe the The truth in what I am telling you now.

Then why are you not asking your Ayatollah Buhari to also deal with ISIS in the north?

Why is it only CAN your empty Koran carrying skull sees as the "biggest problem"?

By the way, your Buhari got a lot of support from the Obama and the west so what ranting rubbish are you postulating here?

When we say make una go school una no gree.

Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2015
eejo:
Buhari can never do that he should probe boko harm

yes, why should he not investigate Boko haram? Are There not boko haram sponsors? Are there not people who buy Guns and bullets for Boko haram? Are there not people who send money to fund jihadist fighters in Nigeria? So why should he not investigate boko haram?
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Then why are you not asking your Ayatollah Buhari to also deal with ISIS in the north?

Why is it only CAN your empty Koran carrying skull sees as the "biggest problem"?

By the way, your Buhari got a lot of support from the Obama and the west so what ranting rubbish are you postulating here?

When we say make una go school una no gree.

Olodo
well I am Neither a Christian nor a Muslim, and I do not care to be either, But what I care about is my freedom to practice my own religion, that helps my own unique way of existing with my fellow souls on earth. Buhari was a Dictator for Christ sake, stalin was a dictator, hitler was a dictator, abacha was a dictator, etc, and what does one do that would make you a dictator? You control everything and everyway of life, you send ghana people packing with their Ghana must Go bags or you kill Nkem owoh's brother for drug dealing, but any how sha, you go still rule the country again, nothing touch you. Have you ever sat down to wonder why you are reading Buhari in The news again, who knows, Babangida might seek to come out again for the office of President, and if Buhari could win, why should IBB not win again, so you see my Fellow Nairalander, na the same thing we dey talk.
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by PPAngel(f): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
bolaino:
well I am Neither a Christian nor a Muslim, and I do not care to be either, But what I care about is my freedom to practice my own religion, that helps my own unique way of existing with my fellow souls on earth. Buhari was a Dictator for Christ sake, stalin was a dictator, hitler was a dictator, abacha was a dictator, etc, and what does one do that would make you a dictator? You control everything and everyway of life, you send ghana people packing with their Ghana must Go bags or you kill Nkem owoh's brother for drug dealing, but any how sha, you go still rule the country again, nothing touch you. Have you ever sat down to wonder why you are reading Buhari in The news again, who knows, Babangida might seek to come out again for the office of President, and if Buhari could win, why should IBB not win again, so you see my Fellow Nairalander, na the same thing we dey talk.

You are a fool if you think your weak Taqiyya lie will work on me.

You are not only a Muslim but a fanatically one.

You blind vote for Buhari was because you hated having a Christian as your leader.

Well, I can guarantee that Buhari after his recent campaign accross Nigeria is better suited now than ever to appreciate Nigeria's diversity even compared to when he was head of state or campaigning in 2011.

Your Buhari lacks the power to proscribe any group or religion as this will go contrary to the constitution which guarantees freedom of association and freedom to practice ones religion peacefully.

Please stop mentioning me because I hate to waste my time with compound goats like you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. / Can A Nigerian News Organization Say This About Buhari? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.