Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! (58527 Views)

Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Sunday8650: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Na aparthied fit south Africans aswear! Mtcheeeeew
Honestly. I regret while we waste billions of dollars and soldiers to help south Africa gain independence. AU should expel that nonsense country from Africa union.

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Okay on my way to burn Shoprite Alausa... Who cares to join me?
ok..wen u go don start ehn..n de fire don begin burn undecided lemme know grin
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
And the South African morons on this forum are silent!
Shameless lazy bastards!

BluIvy, Botswana goat,South African wanna be! Come and defend your masters or did the mob attack you? undecided

I have always advised Nigerians to steer clear off black South Africans and their businesses because they are primitive people many say they are our brothers and I am Westerners' a s s. Who is crying now? African brothers my effing bottom.!

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Zuluzulu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
South African blacks are savages! They are the epitome of primitiveness! How would you expect half-n a k e d human beings like the Zulus to reason properly?

O boy u hash
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Sunday8650: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4gud:
We are still waiting for Nigeria government to do something to save Nigerians in SA when it get worse. It is not getting worse yet in the eye of our government.
until it turns to genocide
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Other countries can cripple the economy of south Africa. Trust me even if Nigeria doesn't do anything, other countries will.
jona is too weak to do anything. Although I must confess any foreigner and especially nigerian living in sa is a dumb stupid fellow and doesn't deserve any pity. South african men hate nigerians with passion and I believe they hate nigerians more than the devil and this isn't the first time such attack is taking place . The question is why go and live in a country where u know u are virtually living on a time bomb? These ppl have been saying it for years that they don't like or want foreigners .I remember immediately mandela won and nigerians started trooping there ,our men took over their women and because many nigerians then were drug dealers they had money too flaunt and oppress the south african men. What we are seeing is an expression of bottled up anger against foreigners and frustration at how their lives is been run . Believe me ,immediately all this problem is over ,3 weeks after u will see nigerians queuing up for south african visa again in lagos !!!! Dem no dey hear word .

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by nerodenero: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most especially that Amnesty International, always exhibiting double standard
meshinoye:
The international organisations will not sanction SA now o. Let it be 9ja now! They will start running ther mouth. Let our leaders develop this country for goodness sake, i dont see any reason why Nigerians should be running to SA!!!
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Atigba: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is war

Let me go and burn down one Mtn mass in my backyard

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by chukkystar(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg wen Una wan revenge let me know, so we go loot Shoprite... Me dey go straight to their Wine section

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by wheezyoung(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
samguru:
Fellow Nigerians,

let us engage South Africa in Violent free protest by porting from MTN to another Network
i just did mine some few minutes ago,subsequently if they fail to change we should stop patronising ALL their Businesses in Nigeria.
i for like ff you buh the mb ontop my mtn sim yakpa,i no fit allow am waste

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by evergenuine(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
I need to stay around shoprite incase...........

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
The guy is right! They should drop the weapons and fight like men. Cowards!

DoTheNeedful:
This is very horrible angry. We black people can be horrible at times. Little wonder why we are at the lowest layer of racial and social stratification angry. Many people will be blaming the black S.A guys but Nigerians and other black people can do the same.
I saw it on Al Jazeera this morning. Very sad scene it was. It seems the S.A govt is also handling this issue with kids glove. I kinda think that there is a subtle backing from their govt.

On a lighter note,one 9ja guy that was interviewed by AJ this morning really cracked me up. The guy was calling on the S.A govt to take the police off the streets and allow the foreigners to face the hoodlums. grin grin. The guy was too sure of himself. He said many of them are only respecting those guys as their hosts grin

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Sunday8650: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Very useless country. Ungrateful people. I hate south Africa with passion. Never bite a finger that feed you. Attacking immigrants when you were once immigrants
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by begwong: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Havent the S A govt ever heard of d word 'curfew'?
They shd place a curfew on trouble spots to avoid further escalation in loss of lives&property.

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
what has Jonathan got to do with this? Are they attacking Nigerians alone?

onatisi:
jona is too weak to do anything. Although I must confess any foreigner and especially nigerian living in sa is a dumb stupid fellow and doesn't deserve any pity. South african men hate nigerians with passion and I believe they hate nigerians more than the devil and this isn't the first time such attack is taking place . The question is why go and live in a country where u know u are virtually living on a time bomb? These ppl have been saying it for years that they don't like or want foreigners .I remember immediately mandela won and nigerians started trooping there ,our men took over their women and because many nigerians then were drug dealers they had money too flaunt and oppress the south african men. What we are seeing is an expression of bottled up anger against foreigners and frustration at how their lives is been run . Believe me ,immediately all this problem is over ,3 weeks after u will see nigerians queuing up for south african visa again in lagos !!!! Dem no dey hear word .

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
This is very horrible angry. We black people can be horrible at times. Little wonder why we are at the lowest layer of racial and social stratification angry. Many people will be blaming the black S.A guys but Nigerians and other black people can do the same.
I saw it on Al Jazeera this morning. Very sad scene it was. It seems the S.A govt is also handling this issue with kids glove. I kinda think that there is a subtle backing from their govt.

On a lighter note,one 9ja guy that was interviewed by AJ this morning really cracked me up. The guy was calling on the S.A govt to take the police off the streets and allow the foreigners to face the hoodlums. grin grin. The guy was too sure of himself. He said many of them are only respecting those guys as their hosts grin
I trust my Naija guys! Fearless!

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by haul: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Zuluzulu:

O boy u hash
guy your people no try at all! Which kain savage behavior be this?
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by onatisi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
what has Jonathan got to do with this? Are they attacking Nigerians alone?

let them touch or kill an american citizen and see if obama won't issue a strict warning and threat to zuma .already mozamque has deported 360 south africans and have closed down temporarily the major south african firm there. Nigeria holds the ace in this situation ,mtn nigeria accounts for almost 40% of mtn global profit . If nigeria issues a strict warning to south africa that south africa firms will pay for it ,zuma will send soldier into the streets to quell the killings and violence.

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Useless South Africans, too bad.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by butanep(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think Jacob Zuma is not doing enough to salvage SA and strengthened the unity between SA citizen and foreigners... The man is as weak and incompetent as the one we have in Nigeria.

SA should stop the attack & killings of foreigners, because if other countries decide to behave in such manner, it will lead to an Africa war. What a same! Africans fighting and killings themselves that's why the white keep seeing us as inferior.

DSTV, MTN, SHOPRITE and other SA companies and industries should better put heads together with the govt to stop this ugly situation if you don't want to see the violent side of Nigerians... Nigerians can be very violent when pushed to the wall.

Nigeria govt should do somethings as soon as possible to save and rescure the our brothers n sisters lives in SA.

It's a pity Mandela is no more.... That is the only sane and rational being I see in SA that can salvage the situation.

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Cubeet: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
I have always say this : South African blacks are so lazy, South Africa is a Xenophobic Country, HIV infested, Murder, Rape(Where there are over 30 rape cases everyday)
but people think i hate South Africa. Now you all can see it

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Goldenprinz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
dis is becoming on becoming............ God help our country
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by reubenjosh89(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
we're waitin on d govt.response. Black man black mentality
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Dubemkelly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
The. modern man is akin to madness
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Sunday8650: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

So acting in kind is the solution ba?
You are here commenting go to SA and see how your brothers are being hurt. Our ladies are being raped, businesses looted or destroyed, children attacked, family displaced, Nigerians can't sleep with close eyes.

You sit here and be commenting nonsense. People like you only care when your family is directly a victim
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
I remember in 1984 ,how idiagbon made over 20 countries to boycott the commonwealth games over apathied issue in south africa . When nigeria talks other nations follow . We are the giant of africa and western nations believe we should be able to chart a course of direction for other african nations. All gej needs to do is close mtn,shoprite and major south african companies temporarily under the pretex of security protection. These companies will mount pressure on zuma immediately . Zuma is trying to shift his failure on foreigners ,thereby making it look that if they leave there will be enough for south africans

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
evergenuine:
I need to stay around shoprite incase...........
Shoprite is not fully South Africa owned!
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by caprini1: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
I can tell you guys that some tough Naija guys have formed some coded vigilante groups and are maiming some SA fvcktards....not killed any though,but have caused some serious damages....I just got off the d phone now!

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by emmykk(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:

Jonathan will always be Jonathan...clueless as ever. Perhaps his cronies haven't allowed him to hear about it at all.
wait for your buhari to do it. My gej has done a lot that was not appreciated. What are you expecting from some1 you didn't vote for?

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Alexisu: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Relocating to the nearest shoprite now.
I smell something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos