Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! (58532 Views)

Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by MduZA: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
stunt353:
MduZA,eroZA and bluivy.... Expecting u guys to say something....

EroZA is dead,may his nairaland soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by cirmuell(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

What a moro*n!! You're trying to cure HIV with paracetamol.

You're only hurting yourself by changing your SIM card, it's going to have no impact whatsoever on a network with tens of millions of subscribers.

Violence however is the fastest way to make an impact, the destruction of one MTN outlet will definitely send a very clear message.
Care to lead the mob? undecided this Nigeria bro, remember? Our policemen are mad people you know that right? Nigerians are scared of hot lead bruh, don't expect any attack/protest. grin
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 14(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
onatisi:
let them touch or kill an american citizen and see if obama won't issue a strict warning and threat to zuma .already mozamque has deported 360 south africans and have closed down temporarily the major south african firm there. Nigeria holds the ace in this situation ,mtn nigeria accounts for almost 40% of mtn global profit . If nigeria issues a strict warning to south africa that south africa firms will pay for it ,zuma will send soldier into the streets to quell the killings and violence.

who has been killed? car torched, no one killed
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by MduZA: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Raylight2:
we'll fight south Africans in Nigeria If this continues

fight them,you have already killed over 80 of them in one day last year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sunday8650:

You are here commenting go to SA and see how your brothers are being hurt. Our ladies are being raped, businesses looted or destroyed, children attacked, family displaced, Nigerians can't sleep with close eyes.

You sit here and be commenting nonsense. People like you only care when your family is directly a victim

Oya start na ..you're here ranting..... start the reprisal na.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

Yes it is!! Since the government won't act.

Are you crazy?? How the fuc*k do some of you guys reason?

The fact these attacks are allowed to go on unabated shows complicity of the South African government... This is as close as it gets to a formal declaration of war, as well as a complete violation of UN convention on a government's responsibility to protect migrants within its country.

Of course the savages are aware of Nigeria's non-existent government, so they feel free to carry out these attrociries without fear. They wouldn't attempt this with any other country.

You're still here?... I Thought with all your shout you would have burnt 2 mtn billboards by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
cirmuell:
Care to lead the mob? undecided this Nigeria bro, remember? Our policemen are mad people you know that right? Nigerians are scared of hot lead bruh, don't expect any attack/protest. grin

Are you minding them.... na to come NL dey shout..... they should go and start it and watch how Nigerian police will spray them with real bullets....... let's not even talk of Soldiers o.........them Don forget say na 9ja we dey.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by notoriousbabe: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shoprite i dey look you with one eye
I can't wait to storm their shops,I don already write out my list of things wey I go pack for there
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by cirmuell(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Are you minding them.... na to come NL dey shout..... they should go and start it and watch how Nigerian police will spray them with real bullets....... let's not even talk of Soldiers o.........them Don forget say na 9ja we dey.
As in ehn, I just dey laugh when I see dat kain comment grin. 9ja police wey no well.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by yinkeys(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Okay on my way to burn Shoprite Alausa... Who cares to join me?
OYO cheesy
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by cirmuell(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
Shoprite is owned by mr christo wiese a. White south african. Lazy nigerians carry ur eye comote for that man firm. Look for firms owned by black south africans.
The sad truth is most of their firms are owned by white south africans. Those black folks are good for nothing, useless set of people.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by yoged(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
This comment is lazy .
like I give a sh1t about what u said
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by yoged(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Centrifude:

What you're saying right now is complete Bullsh*t its like me saying that all Nigerians are Drug Dealing Savages which we both know is not true, you can't judge us all in the same way because of the action of a few lazy ret*rds.

South Africans Work Hard we push and create opportunities when there's nothing there, why do you think that so many foreigners flock to S.A its because they can see that S.A is a country of opportunities they see that the locals who want to make something of themselves push hard to succeed in life, and foreigners also see that S.A is land of opportunities and if you want to succeed you will succeed regardless of who you are.

The issue of S.A women marrying foreigners is nothing new, this happens because most of them are desperate for money or love, or because S.A guys have screwed them up, I mean when women from other countries come to S.A they go for S.Ans my Girl friend is from Ghana, *A Dark beauty with a big Booty cheesy*

The one thing most people don't understand about S.A is that all the good that happens is always overshadowed by the little bad things that go on. Its like when my uncle was working as an Engineer in the U.K and then the bosses found out that an Indonesian guy had faked his qualifications for the Company forced all of the *Foreign* Employees to right a series of exams to prove that they are qualified including Foreigners who had been there for more than 5 years. Just because one guy did it the assumed that every foreigner was also a fraud. And this is no different from what's going on in S.A because 20 lazy men out of 200 men complain about foreigners taking their jobs then people immediately assume that the other 180 men are also like the others.
what is this one saying? I didn't even read all those crappie u wrote

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 14(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

!but u knw u r so stewpid if that word sounds right!
r u aware there rr nigerians who are married to SA women n do have children n also multi million rand bisnes too?
u dont just evacuate people because of little crisis. abi u hearsay thousands don die?
if it were u will u love to leave n start afresh in naija in a refugee camp?
stop callng people clueless as if u r wise. mumu

My point exactly, its like 1000 nigerians have been killed, when there is no a single Nigerian killed. Majority of nigerians in SA are living in peace in cities like pretoria, cape town, bloemfontein, some parts of joburg. how can we j7st exxagerate an isolated incident happening in some small area of joburg, durban in under control. Hillbrow where there is large number of Nigerians has been peaceful. Only 5 people have lost their lives only in durban, 2 zimbabweans and 3 south africans.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 14(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Really? real bullets. no tear gas or rubber bullet
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by InvertedHammer: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
\

Some smart Alecs probably must have gone to Shoprite to scan the location of items they want in case of incasity make e no be say e and person go begin drag items. grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
14:

Really? real bullets. no tear gas or rubber bullet

Nigerian police don't have rubber bullets

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
This is very horrible angry. We black people can be horrible at times. Little wonder why we are at the lowest layer of racial and social stratification angry. Many people will be blaming the black S.A guys but Nigerians and other black people can do the same.
I saw it on Al Jazeera this morning. Very sad scene it was. It seems the S.A govt is also handling this issue with kids glove. I kinda think that there is a subtle backing from their govt.

On a lighter note,one 9ja guy that was interviewed by AJ this morning really cracked me up. The guy was calling on the S.A govt to take the police off the streets and allow the foreigners to face the hoodlums. grin grin. The guy was too sure of himself. He said many of them are only respecting those guys as their hosts grin

He must the man from the east lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 14(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
dancok:
all of us saying we should revenge u better think twice,SA has a lot of investment here,pulling it down will affect us badly,i mean badly!

South africa's investment in Nigeria is not into small shops or informal business. We have put in more than $50Billion if you combine all the investments made by more than 100 south african companies. So you mess up with SA, your economy will be on its knees the following day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 14(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Nigerian police don't have rubber bullets

Scary, no wonder you guys dont protest, you scared of dying. in SA we protest every 2nd day and take a rubber bullet on the a$s and iching eyes due to tear gas, after 2 days you are ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm waiting for the speech.

#ObamaSaySomethingOnSouthAfricasRiot
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by easystudy101: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Car wash n not car dealer embarassed embarassed embarassed. I saw the news on cnn!

And what exactly is your point?
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
14:

South africa's investment in Nigeria is not into small shops or informal business. We have put in more than $50Billion if you combine all the investments made by more than 100 south african companies. So you mess up with SA, your economy will be on its knees the following day.

And exactly why it needs to be done.

Let other progressive countries fill the gap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
14:

Scary, no wonder you guys dont protest, you scared of dying. in SA we protest every 2nd day and take a rubber bullet on the a$s and iching eyes due to tear gas, after 2 days you are ok.

Oh we protest... but the moment you go violent...... hehehehehe...... it's better left imagined
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Xionez(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
MTN. You better start distributing free terabytes or ... grin
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by raydavinchi: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shoprite i dey look you with one eye
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Ekaka1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Musci:
Shoprite comes to my darling my... No lele watching in 3D

If we attack their interests or react in the same foolis.h manner like them then we will be bringing ourselves to their level.

I guess we can influence AU to call on all other African states to sanction South Africa and at least find a way to hold Jacob Zuma accountable for wanton destruction of lives and assets belonging to other Africans in their country.
An eye-for-an-eye will only escalate things!
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by jamesbridget13(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
i just hope that business is insured sha
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Arosa(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
All the Nigerians in SA that their stores were burnt should calculate the value of their business and send a bill to SA Government simple. No need for retaliation just demand for compensation. undecided
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by wiloy2k8(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Car wash n not car dealer embarassed embarassed embarassed. I saw the news on cnn!

oga na car Dealer . i saw that on Aljazeera
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by anangboy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
14:

Muhfvcka!!! You gat me rolling on the floor, laughing with tears rolling down my eyes.

Sh¡t is real out here man.
Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
butanep:
I think Jacob Zuma is not doing enough to salvage SA and strengthened the unity between SA citizen and foreigners... The man is as weak and incompetent as the one we have in Nigeria.

SA should stop the attack & killings of foreigners, because if other countries decide to behave in such manner, it will lead to an Africa war. What a same! Africans fighting and killings themselves that's why the white keep seeing us as inferior.
Whites slaughtered 120 million of their fellow whites in the last century's conflicts including 6 million Jews gassed to death in concentration camps. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people. How come you see them as superior to you? Stop thinking like a slave.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.