Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Requirements Of Starting A Cable/satellite Television - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Requirements Of Starting A Cable/satellite Television (1354 Views)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Of Starting A Cable/satellite Television by DadaStephen1(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello,
As an entrepreneur, we're to profer solutions to societal challenges and make life better for people in the community.
The only reasonable competition for DSTV in Nigeria was HiTv which was owned by a young Nigerian and was eventually kicked out of business.
With the new issue of constant increment in DSTV subscription charges and the xenophobia in South Africa,
I started considering the possibility of investing in that line of business.
I've always wished to own a cable TV, but before jumping into action,
I will like to ask the intelligent and knowledgeable people on Nairaland about all that it entails to go into this line of business.
I am sure your comments will open a lot of people's eyes.
Thanks.
Dst
Re: Requirements Of Starting A Cable/satellite Television by adegeye38(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
DadaStephen1:
Hello,
As an entrepreneur, we're to profer solutions to societal challenges and make life better for people in the community.
The only reasonable competition for DSTV in Nigeria was HiTv which was owned by a young Nigerian and was eventually kicked out of business.
With the new issue of constant increment in DSTV subscription charges and the xenophobia in South Africa,
I started considering the possibility of investing in that line of business.
I've always wished to own a cable TV, but before jumping into action,
I will like to ask the intelligent and knowledgeable people on Nairaland about all that it entails to go into this line of business.
I am sure your comments will open a lot of people's eyes.
Thanks.
Dst
am an entrepreneur too, and i have the same plan, a cable tv is different from a Direct satelite television

Dstv is an example od Direct satelite television

while cable tv are channels like hip tv, wap tv and co

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Announces Daily Subscription In Nigeria From Nov 1. / Top 10 Most Popular Hollywood Action Movies 2017 / BBnaija: Nina And Cee-c Share Farting Experiences With Viewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.