Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur (1290 Views)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by simplexvi: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Police are investigating the shooting death of 25 year old Marteese Williams, (right) who was shot dead by 34 year old Jessica Lewis, (handcuffed), a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix during sex.

Florida police say the two connected on Craiglist and agreed to meet for casual sex but something went horribly wrong. According to reports, Jessica told police that after the sex, she felt extreme pain in her cervical area and went to the hospital where she was told that her cervix had been damaged.

Police say that Jessica contacted Marteese to tell him that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children. She then asked him to pay her hospital bill. When Marteese refused, Jessica drove to his home with a gun...

Investigators say when she got to his home, she shot him three times, killing him instantly.

One of Marteese's neighbour told authorities during an interview.
 "I was washing dishes when I heard the gunshots, I couldn't believe it was happening in our neighborhood and when I heard who I was equally shocked."
Jessica is currently being charged with first degree murder and being held without bail.

1 Share

Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
imagine these psycho! angry

No be you dey find big dick undecided
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
This guy is cute sha. embarassed

He has got it all. tongue
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Raiders: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
This is why I no longer use craigslist. Its fill with Nigerian scammers, American weirdo, criminals and robbers.
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
This is why I no longer use craigslist. Its fill with Nigerian scammers, American weirdo, criminals and robbers.
Are you sure you know what cervix means?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Henix(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
dude's endowment got him into trouble. It's a pity
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Raiders: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Are you sure you know what cervix means?
are you sure you know what craigslist is
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
are you sure you know what craigslist is
A website, so?

Had it been you knew what cervix mean, you wouldn't have commented that utter-crap bereft of common sense and not in anyway related to topic at hand.

You catch my drift?
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Raiders: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

A website, so?

Had it been you knew what cervix was, you wouldn't have commented that utter-crap bereft of common sense and not in anyway related to topic at hand.

You catch my drift?
you dumb M0ron, do you really think the reason he got killed is because he injured her cervix during sex. Even the dumbest f00l in America knows the worse place to meet someone is through craigslist because you are either going to get robbed, scammed or get killed. This is not the first time someone got killed by meeting a female or guy on craigslist. The lady is a prostitute and killed the guy because he refused to pay for her service.
Re: Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
you dumb M0ron, do you really think the reason he got killed is because he injured her cervix during sex. Even the dumbest f00l in America knows the worse place to meet someone is through craigslist because you are either going to get robbed, scammed or get killed. This is not the first time someone got killed by meeting a female or guy on craigslist. The lady is a prostitute and killed the guy because he refused to pay for her service.
You probably didn't the read the original post.

Get the fùck outta here.

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake / Relationship Tips: Reasons Why Marrying For Money Isn't A Bad Idea / Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.