Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man (685 Views)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #1 – Playful and Flirty
The first quality that you need before you can become a ladies man is playfulness. I have not yet met a player who isn’t playful with women.
More often than not, guys who are not good with women are guys who are “too serious” when they’re around women.
If you’re one of these guys…well…there’s only one thing I can say to you, “STOP BEING SO DAMN SERIOUS, DARNIT!”
To put it bluntly…
If you’re playful, women will think you’re cool; if you’re too serious, women are going to think you are a “tool.”
It doesn’t matter if it’s part of your personality to be “serious.” There are times and situations in life when you have to be very serious, and there are also times and situations when you have to be very playful.
I’ll give you an example. If you were working as an air traffic controller, I would tell you to be very serious with your job and be very cautious at work.
But let’s say you’re just out on a first date with a woman after work. Then I would tell you to let go and be very playful with her!
Here’s the bottom line:
If you’re too serious with flirting, then you’re not flirting at all. Even if you follow every step I’ve told you to do and say every line I’ve taught you to say, you’re not actually
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
flirting. To become a Smart Flirter, you must let go of your worries and become more playful!
Here are some examples of how you can be playful with a woman.
1) Poke her.
2) Tackle her.
3) Lift her up.
4) Challenge her to arm wrestling.
5) Play thumb war with her.
6) Give her a piggy back ride...and run as fast as you can.
7) Throw something tiny at her. Then look away and whistle as she looks at you.
cool Steal something from her and make her wrestle you to get it back.
9) Twirl her around.
10) Pinch her nose and shake it like she's a plush toy.
Use these sample techniques as a blueprint for coming up with your own techniques. Remember that the key is to be playful and focus on having fun instead of "getting results!"
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #2 – “Truly” Sees Romance (Or Sex) As an Important Part of His Life
The second quality of the ladies man is that he sees romance (or sex) as a vital part of his life. He doesn’t just see it as something he “wants”. He sees it as something that he needs to allocate time and resources for. The ladies man sleeps, eats, works, and romances women. Spending quality time with women is just another routine to him.
A lot of readers email me to tell me how badly they want a girlfriend. But at the same time, they are unwilling to give up work, studying, or video games for their social or love lives.
Kinda ironic, isn’t it?
Yes. It’s very important to work hard.
Yes. It’s also very important to study hard.
But playing hard is important too if you want to become a well-rounded person. And it’s especially important if you would like to become a ladies man.
In my opinion, life is all about priorities. Everyone has the same amount of time in a day. Successful people get more done and achieve more than ordinary people because they manage their time better.
Work, study, and video games will always expand to take up as much time as you give them. This is why you must learn to block time off for other activities.
Make it a habit to go out at least one night a week with your friends, and make it a habit to ‘hang out” once a week with a different woman (even as friends) for coffee or lunch. Everyone can afford to invest that much time in a potential love life.
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by agarawu23(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
misleading topic and a different story entirely

but u don try sha. share a bottle of coke with megrin

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice! grin

As long as it can get us that punnay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #3 – A Challenge
Of course, you should not mistaken the ladies man’s natural need for women as neediness. They are two different things.
Having a need for women means you are acknowledging your natural desire for the fairer sex and making sex and romance parts of your daily routine.
Being needy means you are performing needy actions and sucking up to women because you can’t risk losing one.
See the difference?
The ladies man enjoys acting like a challenge. In addition, women enjoy “catching him” just as much as he enjoys picking them up.
Men who act like a challenge automatically intrigue women because:
- They are less predictable.
- They refuse to be dominated by a woman’s beauty. (This automatically set them above other men.)
- They raise their social proof by acting like they are in demand. (To the human brain, a guy must be acting like a challenge because he “can.”)
- They lead women to take small steps, and each step solidifies the women’s interests in them. (“I must really like this guy if I am giving him a backrub…)
- They are more fun.
- They satisfy the woman’s primal need for wanting what she can’t have.
One thing to remember about being a challenge is that it does NOT mean “acting aloof.”
and acting like you don’t like women at all.
WRONG.
If you act aloof, then women are just going to not come to you at all. You’ll be what I call a “powerful loner.” (The guy who thinks he’s all great but never gets any girl.)
Instead of acting aloof, think of being a challenge as like playing with a cat. You throw her a little wool ball and then PULL IT BACK to make her chase after it. Then you bonk her on the head with the ball.
In “dating terms”, you throw her a compliment and then tease her when she responds.
Or you “barter” for a kiss when she asks you for a favor…
You bait and then you pull. You bait and then you pull. Rinse and repeat, get it?
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Missmossy(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by agarawu23(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
o boy na copy and paste thing ni shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #4 – Sensitive
Just because you are acting like a challenge does not mean you have to be insensitive. (It’s another misconception that many guys have.) Most ladies men out there are extremely sensitive to a woman’s needs. Even the abusive assholes and jerks know what emotional buttons they need to push in a woman to keep her attracted. (Think about it…if they didn’t, then the woman would just get fed up by all the abuse and leave.)
Here are some tips on how to be sensitive around women:
1) Make her feel appreciated. Tease her and act like a challenge, but make her feel appreciated.2) Give her a shoulder to cry on when she’s sad, without offering her any solution. Women usually aren’t looking for a solution when they come to you. They are looking for emotional support. (Warning: If she’s a psycho, don’t stick around. Don’t try to “save” a woman!)
3) Learn to read body language.
4) Listen, listen, listen.
5) Appreciate her for who she is. (If you don’t, why are you still with her?)
6) Pause or be silent at the right moments. This will give the impression that you’re thinking.
7) Understand her primal needs. Not the idealized version of what love “should” be, but her primal needs.
cool At the same time, avoid her “slut defence” by understanding what she thinks of love. (Tip: Agree with her words verbally, but communicate with her sexually!)
9) Make her really feel like a woman – without sucking up to her, of course.
10) Learn to read between the lines.
11) Always think about what women really want instead of what they say they want.
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
I don't agree with any of these things you put up here....#misleading#...My thoughts though

2 Likes

Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #5 – Sociable
Over the past few years, I have noticed a COMMON trait among men who are very successful with women.
Of all the "players" I have met and interviewed, they are almost always very sociable.
And I don't mean they are just sociable with women. They are sociable with EVERYONE they come across. No matter how "alpha" they are, they are NATURAL LEADERS that are CHARMISTIC and SOCIABLE. They can strike up a conversation with you in 10 seconds, no matter you're a hot model or just another guy sitting at the bar.
So...before you dream of becoming the kind of guy every woman wants, I want you to take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself the following questions:
1) How sociable are you?
2) How often do you meet new friends?
3) How often do you talk to strangers?
4) How often do you raise your opinion at work or at school?
5) How easy is it for you to carry on a conversation with a stranger? Not with a hot woman - but with ANY stranger?
As I always say, your love life is merely a REFLECTION of your life in general. So if you aren't very sociable with women, chances are, you're just not very sociable at all.
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by agarawu23(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Thowbie7:
I don't agree with any of these things you put up here....#misleading#...My thoughts though
the tory tire me
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
I know these words may sound harsh - but as you know, I always try to show reality, and reality often hurts.
Here's my suggestion:
Before you pursue your dreams of becoming the ladies man every woman wants, perhaps you should take a step back and think about how you can become a more SOCIABLE person first. Not just with women, but with EVERYBODY you meet.
Here are some practical tips on how you can become a more sociable person RIGHT NOW:
1) Go out with your friends more often.
2) Invite your friends to do things with you.
3) Hang out with the "groups" at your workplace or school.
4) Laugh at peoples’ jokes and make them feel comfortable around you.
5) Be naturally interested in other people.
6) Say "thank you" when others compliment you.
7) Don't be "too modest" when people center turn their attention on you. Thank them (rule number six) and compliment them back.
cool Go out AT LEAST twice with your friends every week.
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #6 – Appears To Be In Control. Another quality of the ladies man is that he always appears to be in control. He could really be peeing his pants inside, but to the outside world, he always has a big smile on his face.Of course, most of the time these players ARE in control. They control their state as much as they can to appear in control and they try to stick to environments that “level out the playing field” for them as often as possible.
This is why many players prefer picking up women in the nightclub. In the “real world”, the guy with the Porsche will get all the social proof. Inside, the guy with the most artificial social proof (such as knowing the D.J., hanging out with a bunch of hot girls on the dance floor, or wearing a pimped up outfit) will get the most women.
Outside the club, the ladies man is a nobody. Inside, he is the king of his own realm.
Of course, I am not condoning you to fake your way into a woman’s pants by building up fake social proof. It will only hurt you in the long run.
That’s why I want you to think about how you can be a master of your own realm no matter where you go.
There are people who excel (or at least try their best) at whatever they do, and I want you to be one of them.
That’s actually one of the good things about life. Most guys don’t bother to try hard. So if you try harder than most people, you will almost be guaranteed to be better than 75% of the population out there, which is already enough to score
you a lot of brownie points. If you have a lot of dedication and try even harder, you will do even better than that.
Here’s my environmental constant theory:
A successful person will always try to make HIMSELF the “constant variable” in any environment. He understands that while his environment may change frequently, his attitude towards these different environments will always be the “constant” that remains the same.
Here’s a good example:
If a man has a negative outlook on life, no matter what environment you put him in or what opportunities you offer him, he’ll probably fail.
But if he has a positive outlook on life, then he’ll survive in tough environments and do very well under good conditions.
Think about how this applies to your own state when you go out and meet women!
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #7 – Physically Sexual
The ladies man loves to express himself physically. He enjoys having physical contact with women and he feels comfortable using body contact to flirt with women.
The “chump”, on the other hand, tends to believe that women will think he’s a pervert if he tries to make any physical contact with them. He has been conditioned to think that he should hide whatever sexual or physical needs he has.1) Can you look into a woman's eyes with desire without getting nervous and looking away in shame?
2) Can you make out with a woman without tensing up?
3) Can you walk around naked in front of a woman without feeling any embarrassment?
4) Can you admit to a woman that you are “shallow” and love women who are hot and beautiful?
If you have answered “no” to any of these questions, then you have a lot to work on.
Remember: If you want to be good with women, then you must first become comfortable with the idea with being with a woman!
Here are two exercises for you to try:
1) Be more physical with women from now on. It doesn’t mean you have to hit on them or touch them sexually. Just have more “casual”, friendly contacts with them. Be playful and get them into play wrestling matches with you. Be a bit childish and poke them or pinch them lightly. Touch their elbows or knees when you talk. Cover their eyes from behind and get them to guess who you are.
2) Try to convey sexual communication through your eyes and body language instead of through words. Instead of asking for a kiss, stare down at her lips and then look into her eyes again. Instead of telling
her she’s hot, let her catch you checking her out. Work on expressing yourself through your body language instead of through your words.
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #8 – Inviting
The ladies man loves attention. He loves bringing women (and men) into his own realm.
He doesn’t follow. He invites.
Here’s a good analogy. In opera, it seems to the audience that the opera singer is sending blasts and blasts of powerful sound waves to them. But a good opera teacher will tell you that when you’re singing, you should sing like you’re bringing the audience into YOUR world. You don’t try to sing to them. You sing to get them to come to you.
Dating is the same. Don’t just send your energy to the woman sitting across the table. Instead, use your energy to draw her CLOSER to you. Invite her into your world so that she can be amazed by it!
Re: Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Quality #9 – Willing To Bounce Back From Failure and Do What Others Refuse To Do
The ladies man is persistent. He does not mind rejection. He is strong enough to know that his self-identity should not be defined by a woman’s attitude towards him. And in order to bounce back from rejection and achieve more success than the average chump, he’s willing to do what others refuse to do.

(1) (Reply)

The Formulae For Women And Money / Can U Escape False Rape Allegation From A Lady / True Or False(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.