Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen (1271 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by adeolazzy: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2015
It is live guys - here is a chance to have a track with Burna Boy - Tecno Mobile has just unveiled their guiness world breaking activity with Burna Boy - all you have to do is record your voice onto the track with Burna Boy - upload it back to their site, then the song would be merged together at the end of the day to form the longest song ever

I also heard that Your pictures and all would also get featured as a record breaker - you might also win something from Tecno (Rumors)

Head over to https://apps.facebook.com/itsboomtime/ to participate

to listen to the song go here : https://tecnoboomj.com/itsboomtime/Tecno_BoomJ_Snippet.mp3

I swear the song is not bad at allllll.. feeling it die

Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
World boring-est song

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by Alfred234(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
I listened to the snippet and I was inspired to drop my verse on it.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by MissTechy(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Alfred234:
I listened to the snippet and I was inspired to drop my verse on it.

Serious? lemme listen to it then
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
adeolazzy:
It is live guys - here is a chance to have a track with Burna Boy - Tecno Mobile has just unveiled their guiness world breaking activity with Burna Boy - all you have to do is record your voice onto the track with Burna Boy - upload it back to their site, then the song would be merged together at the end of the day to form the longest song ever

I also heard that Your pictures and all would also get featured as a record breaker - you might also win something from Tecno (Rumors)

Head over to https://apps.facebook.com/itsboomtime/ to participate

to listen to the song go here : https://tecnoboomj.com/itsboomtime/Tecno_BoomJ_Snippet.mp3

I swear the song is not bad at allllll.. feeling it die
already recorded and tried uploading buh the site seems kinda faulty.... refusing to upload.... the snipet is cooolll i must say.... I just hope we dont get crap at the end of the day this one they will just be adding whatever is uploaded...

Back to the matter.... Any Ideas on what to do to try uploading?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by MissTechy(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
already recorded and tried uploading buh the site seems kinda faulty.... refusing to upload.... the snipet is cooolll i must say.... I just hope we dont get crap at the end of the day this one they will just be adding whatever is uploaded...

Back to the matter.... Any Ideas on what to do to try uploading?

A friend uploaded his and it worked smiley try uploading again

BTW - Leric is the one merging up the songs, so it should be good.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by Nastydroid(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
okay lemme check
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by Simeony007(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2015
this song can't even break a shop talk less of world record... SMH

infact thus song won't make the phone sell lol
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
MissTechy:

A friend uploaded his and it worked smiley try uploading again

BTW - Leric is the one merging up the songs, so it should be good.
wow.... Alright.... Make I no carry last
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by picsOR: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just tell me how long the song is when you're all done.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Record Breaking Activity With Burna Boy Is Live: Listen by adeolazzy: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
picsOR:
Just tell me how long the song is when you're all done.

The song is going to be for 2hrs

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Hidden Spy App For Android Or Ios Smartphones / Free Mobile Phone/tablet Repair. December Promo! / Interested In Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.