Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

What A Woman Needs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Needs (722 Views)

Five Reasons Why A Woman Needs To Be Hugged Daily / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Needs by davinero(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
[s]1.the number one need of a woman is not sex, not money, not gifts. Her need is AFFECTION.(that special feeling of love and care)

2.Every woman needs SECURITY, make her feel safe around you, if she feels disturbed or worried, your presence should treasure her everything will be okay.

3. She needs CARE, in your own little way try to make her feel 'like the only girl in the world'.

4. Every woman values COMPANIONSHIP, be her companion; make her free to share everything with you.

5. Every woman needs to trust and be trusted. Remember, you can't love and care without trust. So earn her trust and trust her

I believe I've Said the Truth and at the same time, your Mind.

Source: letstalkluv.
[/s]
Re: What A Woman Needs by cozy7(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
U picked every word straight from my mind.....especially your last point.
Any guy can keep any woman......just practice n mean d above points. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: What A Woman Needs by computerboy: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
What they truly need ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Re: What A Woman Needs by davinero(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
cozy7:
U picked every word straight from my mind.....especially your last point.
Any guy can keep any woman......just practice n mean d above points. I'm speaking from experience.
Thank. Thats exactly what my friend just said.
Re: What A Woman Needs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
davinero:
1.the number one need of a woman is not sex, not money, not gifts. Her need is AFFECTION.(that special feeling of love and care)

2.Every woman needs SECURITY, make her feel safe around you, if she feels disturbed or worried, your presence should treasure her everything will be okay.

3. She needs CARE, in your own little way try to make her feel 'like the only girl in the world'.

4. Every woman values COMPANIONSHIP, be her companion; make her free to share everything with you.

5. Every woman needs to trust and be trusted. Remember, you can't love and care without trust. So earn her trust and trust her

I believe I've Said the Truth and at the same time, your Mind.

Source: letstalkluv.

The truth according to you shey

Re: What A Woman Needs by davinero(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Babzilla:

The truth according to you shey
I been Stand dey type am? wink
Re: What A Woman Needs by 2dice(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
You can Give them all these..
Doesn't stop her from cheat if she want to

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Win Her Back! / Pls I Need Your Prayers Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! / 9 Sex Myths Men Believe That Are Absolutely Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.