Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! (72678 Views)

Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Top79: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
no

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by boman2014: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Indomie child
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
See her E cup boobs,15 then am 10 shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by realtestament(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Taaaaah!!! If i hear say dis babe na 15yrs....dis na 20 or 21yrs old #shikena
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Dotunani(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make I google am
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by idris4eva(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
dawnomike:
well, it is not impossible... kids grow faster nowadays.
especially those ajebutters...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by boman2014: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Indomie child :p
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by dondestiny(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wonders of the sperm in her system
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by greggng: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
I hereby confirm that my baby is 15years. I am her father so bad belle people make una allow my pikin to rest .
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by rexharysn(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is very possible she just turned 15. Children of now a days grow so big. Buh she hot sha
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by sweetgala(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
A mum shared these photos of her
daughter on twitter few hours ago and
captioned it "My baby is 15 today'. GBAM!
That was all, and people started
asking her how this grown woman could
be 15
and she replied that she was born in 2000.
1. To cut the story short, they did not
believe her(neither do I!)
How on earth is this 'grown' woman 15?
She's even bigger than me! What do y'all
think?

www.africannah..in/2015/04/is-this-girl-really-15-years-old.html?m=1

Babe forget that lil girl nah you be my agenda .

Make I call my mama tell her I don find wifey.. Ifunaya baby, sweet tomato jos ...
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by ceejayluv(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Well, I and my siblings grew that fast too... My elder sis had a few suitors coming at age 15 -16 thinking she was in her early twenties. Parents politely told them check back in a couple of years.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
She dey eat fertilizer ni? How will she look like when she's 25. She needs body deliverance then

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by bugsinbad: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
She might b..
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by scachy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Chai naija people, person weh born her pikin talk say she be 15 and some people weh no no them dey yan rubbish
Colossal effect of unemployment n busy body. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by MarieSucre(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
I would believe it too. whats the big deal. 50 years ago girls her age where preparing for their second child.
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Skoopy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Take a look @ her bréast and you'll agree she's 15.
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Muhylonaire(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
seriously she's 15
na Dorcas be this na.
na the back of my house she dey live

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by ceejayluv(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Remove those fixings and make up, dress her up in her school uniform and see the real kid in her.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
I can blive

Some girls mature quicker than others ..
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by deavicky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
She can be 10 or 11 who cares and how is one else's age my business
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Leojamesjames(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
how will i know i resemble her bf or her mama, she don old pass her body sef,, see bobby of a 15 years old lady #yinmu
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by stonemind(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
be 15
think?

Yep my girlfriend is 14 but if you see her ehnnnn
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by Meti99(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes nah.....

15yrs for age

but

45yrs for down below.

The pu**y go don wide pass river jordan.
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by toshmann(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
F
EroticAngelina:
be 15
think?

If you see some teenagers abroad you go fear. Especially those who eat junk, and live a fast life of alcohol and boyfriends/parties.

Why dyou think many immigrabts go to jail for rape? You think they forced themselves on a girl? Hell no. They had s€x with a minor (under 17yrs old) and the reason is bc the girl looked like an adult. When i was a student in Cardiff, I once hooked up with a lady at night and wanted to take her home for the night, but then i decided to branch into a bar for a few drinks to "warm us up" and she said no, why? She said they wont let her into the bar. I asked why? She said she's 16. shocked shocked

This girl was smoking weed before me in the street. Shes big, behaved like a 25yrs old etc

so my dear, dont doubt anything o.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by ikombe: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
I totally believe , becos oyibo children nowadays dey chop fertilizers undecided
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by queridasally(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nne hapu, this generation is just ahead of their time. And I also think the dresses they wear,hair they make,their make up...helps to age their looks, when I was 15 I was kinda this big but I never tear eye then.
Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by BraniacX(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
be 15
think?

Mogbe!!

shocked

Is 15 a legal age for marr*****

Cos i'll like to ******** this hottie without ending in jail grin

Cos am cwiously tripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by delors(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
She could be. I have had girls of her age who were more endowed than she is (when i was younger ni o...before u start screaming pedo something).

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by pak: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's why when I hear stories of Man rapes girl of 14 , 15.
As much as I know it's deplorable, I hesitate to make comments because the lines are blurred these days.

I know of the story of a man beaten up for 'raping' a girl of 13 in a northern town in Nigeria. I later met one of the neighbours living in the lungu (slum) and she told me that it had actually been going on for a while and the girl had been seen severally walking into the man's house prior to them being 'caught' and then it suddenly turned out to be a rape story and the man was made to pay the parents of the kid

I mean you see some 15 year old these days and physically they are not different from fully fledged adults and in these heavily sexualized society, might have been involved in sexual activities for a couple of years

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! by J4parry(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
If the mother says she's 15, what's my business arguing with that.

Next.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.