Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

New Scammers In Town! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scammers In Town! (44942 Views)

Police Arrest Two Nigerian Atm Scammers In Zambia(see Their Pics)COMM. SCRNSHOTS / Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town / Nigerians, Beware Of These Kind Of Scammers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammers In Town! by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's how we bought a rechargeable fans from one of one of these boys (9k each). They assured us that the fans will last at least 3 hours and willcover a large area. I wanted us to get one for trial, hubby wants to get more than one because of the kids. we charged these fans for no less than 12 hours (we have very steady power). When PHCN eventually struck, i rushed to switch on one of the fans but to my shock the fan did not blow beyond a few inches, i had to move my face to the fan to feel it's impact. after about 10 minutes, the fan went off. When hubby got home, power had been restored and the fans had charged for another 2 hours. i told him he didn't believe. He switched on the fan he used, only for the fan to go off within five minutes. He has packed the both fans away o and he wants to return it for a refund. I hope those boys answer him o. 18k no fit burn like that o

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by jimi4us: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
dis a tribal hate thread, but the mods turn blind eye when the people from the east reply. SMH I hail una.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by stchinedu: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
All i need to know.
You wicked o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: New Scammers In Town! by jimi4us: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:
That's how we bought a rechargeable fans from one of one of these boys (9k each). They assured us that the fans will last at least 3 hours and willcover a large area. I wanted us to get one for trial, hubby wants to get more than one because of the kids. we charged these fans for no less than 12 hours (we have very steady power). When PHCN eventually struck, i rushed to switch on one of the fans but to my shock the fan did not blow beyond a few inches, i had to move my face to the fan to feel it's impact. after about 10 minutes, the fan went off. When hubby got home, power had been restored and the fans had charged for another 2 hours. i told him he didn't believe. He switched on the fan he used, only for the fan to go off within five minutes. He has packed the both fans away o and he wants to return it for a refund. I hope those boys answer him o. 18k no fit burn like that o
but are you not the ashi dat wanted to sale fake grand 2 fone to me? how come you are complaining about someone else market, when you scam people too.

2 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by 9jatatafo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
OP you and your friend are scam. In this time and age you guys want an antenna that will get 32 channels free just with N8,500? You deserved what you got. Let's be reasonable my friend. Even in Freetown there is no free sweet.

3 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
My mum was scammed last week also, here in ilorin. I was so annoyed at her, how will she has fallen for those cheap lines, pls watch out, they go to places of work, schools,ministry.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by abatically(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op, ur friend (or maybe its u) must be a BIG mugu to fall for this. How can u ever think this TIN will pick paid channels? How can u ever think u can watch pay TV with that ABA made antenna? And u bought that for 17K? LMAO. Awoof dey run belle. Bros kukuma go buy GO TV, its less than 5k now.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
At least they gave you something for your money. The fact that it's fake is a story for another time.
abi o,maybe the one he chose is fake,let us not conclude they are 419 yet.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by urchbarbie(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
themodernman:

Its like ds Biafrans are hell bent on frustrating Nigerians because we're still holding them...why don't we just let 'em go for God's sake? Of what use are they to us dan doing Ashewo, kidnapping, 419 & pushing drugs? They're like MTN soiling Nigerians name "everywhere they go" Honestly I'm tired of them...give them their Biafra & shut Nigeria's border at them...let them carry dr bad attitude to Cameroon dr Neighbours. Abasha oshi! Mtcheww!!! angry
Less dan 20 days after creating dis moniker u have over 300 comments. I put it to u dat ure a troll out to insult d ibo ckan. U are just a cow*rd. Try using ur real moniker. Fo0ls going behind d internet to get a voice.

3 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by oge4real(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
themodernman:

Its like ds Biafrans are hell bent on frustrating Nigerians because we're still holding them...why don't we just let 'em go for God's sake? Of what use are they to us dan doing Ashewo, kidnapping, 419 & pushing drugs? They're like MTN soiling Nigerians name "everywhere they go" Honestly I'm tired of them...give them their Biafra & shut Nigeria's border at them...let them carry dr bad attitude to Cameroon dr Neighbours. Abasha oshi! Mtcheww!!! angry

You have been noticed.....anuohia.

2 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is written on the pack, antenna and the product has manual and description and your ignorant dunderhead illiterate could not simply read to comprehend what the product was for?

You are a shame to your generation unborn, how do we believe you were being told all those fabricated lies? Or you just want to score cheap front page? You still went ahead with a fake receipt claiming he bought it 17k?

This tribal war you're trying to create will soon dawn on you, this unnecessary tribal sentiments looming around would still materialize. Let's see how far it goes, but understand one thing if civil war should happen, note that, there is 90% chance that you will die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammers In Town! by busar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is exactly what I was told then, like 4 years ago. It was sold to me around 5k. I threw the trash away the following day when it couldn't pick common AIT.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
urchbarbie:

Less dan 20 days after creating dis moniker u have over 300 comments. I put it to u dat ure a troll out to insult d ibo ckan. U are just a cow*rd. Try using ur real moniker. Fo0ls going behind d internet to get a voice.
leave them alone, they are threading the evil part.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
jimi4us:
dis a tribal hate thread, but the mods turn blind eye when the people from the east reply. SMH I hail una.
Seun is threading the doom part and would see the threat he will get soon. If you keep supporting this hatred thread. Just know when it happens the owner of the channel where the messages emmanated from will also go down.

You had better warn your MOD with this usual tribal thread.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
They're in every State already. They advertised this to me and colleagues while serving in Imo State.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by boluyongp(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Three men from SOUTH-EAST....hmm lipsrsealed
Re: New Scammers In Town! by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
jimi4us:
but are you not the ashi dat wanted to sale fake grand 2 fone to me? how come you are complaining about someone else market, when you scam people too.

Rofl @ your stupidity. Have we met or discussed about the phone beyond the thread. Give me proof that the phone is fake. No be by force to post if you don't have something sensible to say.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by Rainmaker69(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't get what the op is complaining about. The antenna is a uhf/vhf antenna this means it catches only terrestrial stations. It doesn't claim to be a satellite decoder. If they jobbed you then shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by lukuluku101(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm in tears...Your friend even bought 2...lmaoooo

Your friend sef na criminal. He was probably gonna rip someone else off, selling the 2nd for bouble the price, had it worked.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is dis d change dat Buhari has been talking abt?

Buhari is not in power yet you dolt.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by urchbarbie(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
themodernman:

And those 300 comments were directed at Igbos abi? Okponu aridin...I no get una time na...you want your Biafra? Go get it!

National Monumental disgrace of a tribe!!! angry
Dis is exactly wat is being condemned in SA right now. People hating for no just cause other dan jealousy.
Can u make one statement without hating on d ibo race?
U couldnt av come dis far with dis disgrace of a tribe. Check ur house (dats if u av one) u must find a couple of stuffs manufactured by an ibo. Stop d beef and embrace d truth, d 'disgrace of a tribe' wld continue being in ur face. #anuofiaiberibe

2 Likes

Re: New Scammers In Town! by urchbarbie(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls leave seun out of dis. Earlier dis mrn, his yoruba broda created a thread to bash seun of his support for pdp et ibo. quote author=slimmy05 post=32856495] Seun is threading the doom part and would see the threat he will get soon. If you keep supporting this hatred thread. Just know when it happens the owner of the channel where the messages emmanated from will also go down.

You had better warn your MOD with this usual tribal thread.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guidette:
Greed!!!!!! Anyone who falls for this is greedy and a cheat.
You are buying the antenna to scam a company but at the end of the day get scammed your self. I see no problems with that!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MAY GOD DELIVER NIGERIA FROM NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Spidermon: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
An antenna that would power a TV for up to 10 mins after electricity goes out?? C'mon!!!

1 Like

Re: New Scammers In Town! by 2cute(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's been around a while. I remember my colleague was caught in their web sometimes late 2012 here in Abuja. The man walked into our office at Utako and rapped so smoothly we all believed him. My colleague paid around #7,500 but never a single signal when he tested it. I would have been a victim too but for lack of cash on hand that day. The man was Igbo and gave us his number which we called repeatedly but he never picked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / My Experience With Robbers Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.