Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (53375 Views)

Why I Can't Look At A Woman!!!!! / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DanceVille: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by shawnfamous(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol! This man is so handsome! Smbdy help tell him nt to queeze his face agn cos it KILLS! Girls 2 re wicked! U can jst imagine MUGU 1 MUGU 2, Alhaji danfodiya- SuYa,baba risikat -kiss and pay.. Prince khan-western union........ Dis look is enough abeg

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by kristen12(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
This man is soooo ugly

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
kristen12:
This man is soooo ugly
won't u marry him? grin he likes u tongue

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lwkmd omg grin
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jes that face is killing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by vjsmiles: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by TrishaP(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Reminds me of a funny Nigerian actor.

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by kristen12(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by temitemi1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why goin tru the phone

2 Likes

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Brymo: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
see face, abeg!
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lemme jez pretend as if i understand undecided

woOoOow. . . Very hilarious cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
kristen12:

I'm married
happily married? smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by kristen12(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Prowizy2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Going through a girls phone is ''Suicidal" my brother avoid her whatsapp, BBM, facebook etc..

2 Likes

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DanceVille: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
TrishaP:
Who's that actor please?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
TrishaP:
wats his name
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by TrishaP(f): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
wats his name
DanceVille:
Who's that actor please?

I wish I knew his name.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Dotwillis1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
kristen12:
This man is soooo ugly
...lol... Do you v to say it?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DaZion(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
OMG!!
See Skull just lyk diz Yoruba movie actor "Sanyeri and Opakan"

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DaZion(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Prowizy2:
Going through a girls phone is ''Suicidal" my brother avoid her whatsapp, BBM, facebook etc..
Lol!...Na faint.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by jamex93(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
with that look

.na slap b d next thing

the man b like

Abi eyi ti ya were ni

is dis one madding ni

lolx

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by FLAWLES(f): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmm;Darkness

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
hahahahaa..grin he looks like he tasted somethin awful.grin
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DanceVille: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
kristen12:
This man is soooo ugly
Was He That Ugly....Lwkme
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DanceVille: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
jamex93:
with that look

.na slap b d next thing
Lol!
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DaZion(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
kristen12:
This man is soooo ugly
Really? Buh wat if he's rich?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by eightsin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lmfao.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by kristen12(f): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Really? Buh wat if he's rich?
Who cares?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by 7footre(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol... that face is mean!
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DaZion(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmm...
kristen12:

Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.