Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (92917 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by JiggamanGh: 2:27am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Ok, no problem. Maybe I should take mine down.

Nah u shouldn't, I like looking at your pic. I have Neva been a picture person.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 2:32am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

The obvious? My face?
No, the fact that you don't like wearing bra, was why he nicknamed you 'industry'. The bro dey see real industry everytime he sees you without a bra
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nah u shouldn't, I like looking at your pic. I have Neva been a picture person.
Ok smiley
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

No, the fact that you don't like wearing bra, was why he nicknamed you 'industry'. The bro dey see real industry everytime he sees you without a bra
Lol. Were you spying on my previous posts?
No, I wear the needful when I leave the house to go far. He was my school mate.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 2:43am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Were you spying on my previous posts?
No, I wear the needful when I leave the house to go far. He was my school mate.
So you graduated from the University?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

So you graduated from the University?
Secondary school
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 2:51am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Secondary school
Give me ur twitter handle or facebook. Something I wnt to write yu, i can't write it here, PUBLIC
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 2:58am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Secondary school
Don't forget to follow back
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

Give me ur twitter handle or facebook. Something I wnt to write yu, i can't write it here, PUBLIC
Where do you live?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

Don't forget to follow back
ok. You can PM me
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Where do you live?
Abuja
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

Abuja
Ok.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Ok.
You?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 19, 2015
realteflon:

You?
Pennsylvania. I was wondering why you are still awake
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 3:26am On Apr 19, 2015
dovelike:

Pennsylvania. I was wondering why you are still awake
Working on a TV production project on my iMac. Good you asked
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by emmanuellaj(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Why share this worthless info with the whole world there are some things that should be left unsaid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by ehis05(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2015
onila:
to feel among

Lol u were too small...anyways thank GOD u garrit nw...hope u ar not 12 or 13 nw sha
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by realteflon(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2015
emmanuellaj:
Why share this worthless info with the whole world there are some things that should be left unsaid grin
She is just being naughty. Seems you don't know onila. Follow back
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by emekaxy: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin

picture of the books presently or idonblivit
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by grimandevil: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
if ur dis thing is 38D den it is 90% possible u no get azx
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin

Lmaoo grin

Onila baby, your attention seeking knows no bounds.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by uppa(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
sexyseun:
Jokes apart I also prayed for Big boobs too while I was 9yrs old, my boobs began to grow huge at 13yrs, most times now I often wear sports bra, d day I was bragging to a guy that I av huge titss and he refused to bliv, I took him to my room in school and unleashed the dragon, d guy almost fainted

Though we ended up screwing
I dont believe you gat huge titss too....come show me
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by alterswerve(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
m I a whoore to post pix of my boobs

Of course.. Yhu aint a 'whoore'.. Sighs.. And btw, I said I'on wanna see yit
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
I miss this thread smiley
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by queridasally(f): 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
alterswerve:

'Querida' means 'dear' not 'darling.' I use it like 'Dear friend.. Querida amiga' when writing letters to my friends in S.America.. Just sayin
you know how the meaning of words differ ba?, where I came across querida it meant "darling".. Thank you for your own info tho
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Makapounse(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of your new booobs and your size 38 bra or we should blv your prayer wasn't answered

sight you
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by agarawu23(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
Makapounse:
sight you
cool
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by skyfullofstars(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2015
I was so innocent when I was little that I never thought of it.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by petitmonde(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2015
onila:
I have been blessed with the right size of boobs for my body

cldnt be more grateful

let us see it na.we can now decide if it is d right size for ur body trim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.