Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together (35723 Views)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Samuel Eto'o & Fally Ipupa Friends Again After Fall Out Over Mistress / P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by LordaGuru: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
D'Banj is a cool dude.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by hope4nigeria(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
pls na only me see this fallpupa resemblejim iyk
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by redcliff: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
One id...iot would come here and say "and they said dbanj is broke" like world bank president would gicw him all the money in the vault just for being captured with him.. lol
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by onosprince(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
For someone worth millions of naira, why is he putting on 1500 converse?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix bangalee and fallypupa

Album waiting...

Join you guys at the top

2015 is your year.. ask GMB to hook you up before he dies
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by ayaside(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just like saying anybody who takes pix with Obama ain't broke..Dbanj doing well.Waiting for his album wink
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by COOLCHI4(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] menh na wa ooooo
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by stayblack: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
THIS MONKEY STILL DEY FORM BALLIN..GUY U NOR RELEVANT AGAIN..GO TO OTUKE AND GIVE GEJ LAP DANCE..RAM..

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by calabaman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Money is GOOD

SEE AS MY BOY DBANJ DEY FRESH ANYHOW
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by maxtamazin: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
I'm I the only one who ain't feeling the Nigga' anymore? undecided

U got 2 likes...that make three of you out of 170million ppl. Not bad.

6 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by spaggyy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=20pt] hmmm is that a gun between dbanj and the president? [/size]
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by stonemind(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

Lols the don expire joo
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by TeamSimple(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eja Nla
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Teeklef(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
ifechukwudegeme:
Dbanj becoming more irrelevant by the day. He should better drop his pride nd go back to don jazzy for his own good.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

THINGS U MUST KNOW ABOUT SME DATA BUNDLE AS A BUSINESS.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer. If being tempted to give it a try believing any could get 1 gig for 1k then remember what curiosity did to the monkey" it earned it a bullet in the head.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
thats why u keep on selling recharge card......#broke ass nigga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by alobam1: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top

Where is the damm Album? grin grin
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by peemyke(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fwesh guyz wink
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by bosun11(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dude going far , if you are hating..you are seriously OYO
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by godwin120alex: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wishing you well D'banj

2 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
What's with the new fashion fad of rocking two wristwatches?

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Wuuworld(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
Jesus go first this ur album show up...u dey load planet inside trailer?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
The big fish is killing it. cool

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by IEDA: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Dbanj and Congolese singer, Fally Ipupa performed at a closed session for the staff of World Bank which also had the president of the global institution, Jim Yong Kim in attendance.

Fally posted the pictures and captioned it :

Chillin With world bank Group président And @iambangalee #GlobalCitizenEarthDay

https://instagram.com/p/1mX4PJEcqB/
all this drum mouth opening it all out,fally posted the pix yet they'll blame dbanj,dbanj snaps pictures with well to do peeps n they'll say words...MAN KNOW THY HUSTLE..jst carry dey hate,na wa ooo...
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
onosprince:
For someone worth millions of naira, why is he putting on 1500 converse?
Baba you mumu die...even my The converse my nephew put on is $70 which is like #14,000.. you think all converse are N1500

3 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by stephenqueen: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Opolo eye e no be open eye
And I've been ten years in this game
But I'm still on my grind
O'boy you look before you leap make them no fall your hand
Hmm
Ko de ma dupe lowo Olorun before you loose your mind
Ote as you dey there dey hate me
I dey hustle my money
I don buy jet go malaysia
From malaysia I dey go yankee
Wetin you wan do I don do am o
Na where you wan go I don pass am o
Ye ye ye e dey there dey hate me
Your kokolet sef dey find me
To all haters of Dbanj shey una don see, God pass you all oooo.keep on hating it won't stop baba from making his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by miqos02(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
mo to gbo
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by shamecurls(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dbanj is just forcing himself to get media publicity. He needs to bring out a good work like he has been doing and not snapping around as if he was a chick. He is no longer a force to reckon with in the music industry and just living on past glory. Like Good Music have dropped him cos even Kanye has moved on.

He needs to come out with a good work and not pictures on instagram
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by stephenqueen: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
Fooooooooooooooooooooooool undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by InvertedHammer: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Dbanj and Congolese singer, Fally Ipupa performed at a closed session for the staff of World Bank which also had the president of the global institution, Jim Yong Kim in attendance.

Fally posted the pictures and captioned it :

Chillin With world bank Group président And @iambangalee #GlobalCitizenEarthDay

https://instagram.com/p/1mX4PJEcqB/
/

D'Banj is not a teenager anymore. He is way pass this mode of dressing in any official setting.

\
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Missmossy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Mars88(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
Airforce1!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / TY Bello Cuts Her Big Afro / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.