Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (40867 Views)

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by retepmurt(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said he is ready for dialogue with his opponents to bring peace to the state.

He also asked for forgiveness from those he might have offended, saying “nobody is perfect.”

Fayose spoke on Friday at a special prayer session organised for him by the Ansar-udeen Mosque, Atikankan in Ado-Ekiti to celebrate his recent electoral victory at the Supreme Court.

The 19 All Progressives Congress lawmakers of the Ekiti State House of Assembly have issued a notice of impeachment to the governor, citing eight impeachable offences.

The embattled Speaker, Dr. Adewale Omirin, had last week Thursday requested the state Chief Judge, Justice Ayodeji Daramola, to raise a seven-man panel within seven days of receipt of the letter to investigate Fayose and his deputy, Dr. Kolapo Olusola, over allegations of impunity, violence and stalking among other constitutional breaches.

Fayose said, “If they say someone has enemies, I’m number one in the world. But God has been merciful and has been helping me to overcome my challenges.

“I need your prayers because it will strengthen me more. I’m here in the mosque to thank God.

“All I want is peace. I have a constitutionally guaranteed tenure. A governor is judged by his achievements in office. All I’m interested in is to bring development to my people. My opponents know if I have a rest of mind I will achieve my objectives.

“All those I have offended should forgive me for the sake of the masses and orphans. They should know people gave me the mandate. Nobody is above mistake; they should forgive me.”

The governor said a lot of people in the state had been living in palpable fear of the unknown before the judgment of the Supreme Court.

“We are here to thank God and pray for peace. I’m appealing to those aggrieved to please allow peace to reign.

“There is no perfect man. They should allow peace to reign. All I want is peace that will energise development.

“Anything that can bring peace cannot be wished away. For me, I’m ready to accommodate everybody. Whatever they want we can sit down and talk.”

Earlier before leading the prayers for the governor, the State Missioner of the Ansarudeen Movement, Alhaji Liadi Adebayo, called on politicians in the state to settle their differences.

He canvassed for peaceful co-existence of the entire people of the State, irrespective of their political differences.

The Cleric urged residents to live together in harmony as politics was not supposed to be a do or die affair.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-begs-for-forgiveness/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by wengerjay(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
He wld not have begged if PDP had won the March 28 presidential election.

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by jacabi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
I have to check the source to be sure of what I'm reading. Is this same Fayose we know or another one? Wonder they say, shall never end!
Don't base your action on present situation only, consider what might likely happen in the future.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fayose!!! Your days are numbered

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Ephemmm: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
So, this man who always talks before reasoning can be so humble like this?

tongue tongue tongue Things fall apart: centre(Abuja) backing is no more guaranteed.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Basildvalour(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is that what he really wants, forgiveness

Or just to have his feet stamped on the vicinity of his seat of power

I really do not know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Day11(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Apology Accepted Hommie. cheesy

Go and sin no more.

"Dialling Tinubu's nbr" Ringing..Ringing (pick)

Day11: Hello Asiwaju. Baba Agbalagba, Jagaban borgu of Nigeria.

Tinubu: Kilosele Day11?

Day11: Baba, Mr Fayose dey ask for forgiveness oo..Help me pardon ham oo baba, e nor fit sleep for night anymore, he don regret all wetin e do.

Tinubu: Ok. Motigbo, (end call)

lipsrsealed

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by imbless: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
__--

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Idrismusty97(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
The fear of Buhari....Too bad the law must take its course, Fayose must be impeached! angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by cycline404(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
LOL...

FAYOSE, HELP IN MAKING BUAHRI POPULAR SINCE 2014AD

THAT MOMENT WHEN EVERYTHING TURN AROUND FOR YOUR FAVOR....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by QuotaSystem: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Temitemi1 come and join your hero on his knees, he has realised his wrongs so you might need re-programming soon.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Oziddy: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eyya
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by chynie: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
ekiti state political high tension. as fayose is to ekiti as wike is to rivers states

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by datguru: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Shit

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by queensmith: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Please submit yourself to receive the impeachment notice immediately

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by helphelp: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ode osi
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by abila122: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
so he is no longer talking tough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Now he understands the power of numbers...grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by iluvweed(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin

Nobody is perfect.....HaHa....Egbon, you are EXTREMELY IMPERFECT!.... grin

The same man who said that no man can intimidate him?.......... shocked

No more support from Oga at the Top I guess..... grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by enoqueen: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na today. His punishment is still loading cool

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by natureblack(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dude is loved by his people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by apoti(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
This cannot be the same Fayose we know. Maybe someone hacked his brain undecided

31 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by spako4(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
What of those your thugs had eliminated?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Forgiveness ?? Maybe he was misquoted ... Cos the fayose wey i know na king kong

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Top79: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
-

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by all4gud(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is what the stupiditi of our president has done to his supporters. More of these will happen

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by sunnedee: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Here we go again cool

Why is it that some people get a hard on whenever this guy's name is mentioned?

Well... Let's wait and see as events unfold

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by opalu: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
When he was suspending 19 using a microscopic few, it was sweet ba?

[size=18pt]Any way, I just want to say:
My company can design and Build any size and shape and weight of Structure.
We specialize mostly in Terrible Terrains like Water-logged sites, Sloppy lands, Hazardous areas etc [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Pavore9: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
“If they say someone has enemies, I’m number one in the world. But God has been merciful and has been helping me to overcome my challenges', lt reminds me of African Magic Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
for the sake of peace right and cos PDP lost at the central?
No wahala
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Abayhormy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why would fayose orchestrate to impeach a speaker by 7 lawmakers against the will of 19 lawmakers and then send them parking from the state with treats to their life?

To hear that those lawmakers have been meeting in Osun state for the past 9months is disheartening. And one can only wonder if the law still exists in this country.

One would also wonder if the lawmakers have been collecting their pays and allowances since they were unlawfully edged out of their offices.

They should know people gave me the mandate.
Fayose, the people also gave each of those 19 lawmakers the mandate. It's amazing how you didn't regard the mandates the people gave 19 different persons and also a Speaker, but you are going all around heralding the mandate the people gave you.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.