Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? (15625 Views)

7 Things That Help You Make The Perfect First Impression (PIC) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Penboy: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

I second this notion. Was just going to say that.

Case in point......

I went on a date with this fella; we went to a restaurant downtown and parked in a massive multi layered parking garage that was quite far from the venue.

We ended up lost after our date. We walked round and round the block trying to find our vehicle. My feet were killing me as I was wearing heels. It was cool September/October fall breeze, so was a bit chilly. It took us hour to finally find where he parked the car.

He apologized like crazy....he said he didn't think I'd ever want to speak with him ever again for making me walk so far in heels and in cold. And I did it all without so much as of a peep or complain from me. I apparently had on a smile the entire time.

He concluded: I knew you were a "keeper for enduring that with me with nothing but a smile on your face.......".

Lovely, just lovely. True too. Till today, held at gun point; I'd still say; it was a fine perfect evening.
hmm. You gat no phone? No method of communication whatsoever?

#iranu
*In phyno's voice*
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by DSuperWoman(f): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
OH MY GOD so lomantic
Xiadnat:

Hahahah....see your 'harlequin novel' reading self... Nah...I like to leave a mystery in suspense...

That first date was in 2009. I have known him since then. He is still very much a part of my life.

WE shall leave it that way. grin
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by mizzsmilez(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Getting lost in each other eyes on a cool night with scented candle and a plate of sliced banana and chicken kebabs.
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Xtracoool(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Getting lost in each other eyes on a cool night with scented candle and a plate of sliced banana and chicken kebabs.
What is chicken kebabs
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by stinggy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
safarigirl:
WORD!!!...make that Pepsi, not Coke grin

cool cool cool
Pepsi fan, just like me kiss kiss
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by swagifted(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
safarigirl:
ice skating ke? babe, fir thus naija wey we dey? Take am easy o.....

"a black man has no business with ice"- by some black dude in a Tyler Perry movie grin
lol...him go pour ice block for him parlour
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by swagifted(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
The perfect date will involve shisha(spiced with SK of course)... Lil booze( am not a heavy drinker)...with video games...(Fifa 15...NBA2K15... Etc) ...den we both go to d kitchen(or restaurant ) to prepare what to eat ...by ourselves ...watch DsTV while eating ...dis various activities should create an avenue to discuss various topics in life and open up to each other...finally take a walk outside ...a hug will do when saying good by...its a first date ...u don't want to serve the soup b4 its done..reserve kissing, smooching and sexing for anoda day!...shikena
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
I am wowed by your fantasy.

cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Magun(thunderbolt) / African Americans Marry Whites More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.