Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) (11412 Views)

Avon HMO Graduate Recruitment 2017 - 8 Positions / Environmental Development And Family Health Organization Recruitment (5 Position / Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment, October 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by misterkay(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2015
AnnieBliss:

I filled and sent mine on the 29th and no response from them yet. Have u received a response yet
I've not received any response
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by AnnieBliss: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Has anyone received any updates from them
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ababadada: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
I did the same thing. Never hear from them.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by eipreel(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Hi guys, I got the interview invite on thurs but unfortunately I cannot attend because I can't make it down to the island at such a short notice so I hope you guys get invited soon

Cc: ababadada,anniebliss,misterkay

Modified:
The interview is for 1pm today just in case you want to... wink
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ababadada: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok that great, but my pre-Interview questions asked me whether I want online interview and I applied Yes.
eipreel:
Hi guys, I got the interview invite on thurs but unfortunately I cannot attend because I can't make it down to the island at such a short notice so I hope you guys get invited soon

Modified:
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by cjfn(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hv not received any message too.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by singlefade25(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by misterkay(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2015
eipreel:

Modified:
Did you also apply for the EHS Project Executives (Studies) II position?
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by seueh: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Geologist and Geophysicist: Learn how to install petrel yourself and also do the installation for people around you. We give 100% support for any questions. Data and the software will be sent to you anywhere you are base on your request.
We also give tutorials for seismic data processing and how data can be acquired on the field.
Contact me on BBM: 279F0973, also on whatsapp: 08157581040.
Email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Honeeydrop: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello, am new here....I got the pre interview . but I wasnt sent an invite
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have a friend who used to work in this place, it's a very tough place to work; if you come late to work you don't get paid for that day, you get to work extra hours on a daily basis without pay, instead of closing by 6, you are more likely to leave work around 8 without any overtime. The company is always recruiting because they are always sacking and people leave when they can no longer bear the hardship. It's a place where people resign after a month, as much as 20k can be deducted from someone earning 50k. Drivers are always needed cuz they keep sacking them.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2015
yungbeef:
Jst wntd to gv feedback. Did d interview, passed and currently working there. The pay is nt 30k as earlier suggested. Smwhr frm 50 and abv. At last I hv dumped my 18k teaching job for smtin promising. This is defintly a step higher than whr I ws cmin frm.

I have heard so much bad stuffs about the company that I pity you and all the other people working there. Modern day slavery and NLC can't do anything.[color=][/color] cry
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by braine(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Cynthiabelle:

I have heard so much bad stuffs about the company that I pity you and all the other people working there. Modern day slavery and NLC can't do anything.[color=][/color] cry

Funny enough, thats the same way it it is in most environmental companies. Those who benefit are the company consultants.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
please for those that sent me pm. i lost ur messages due to email issues. please kindly pm me again. thanks
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
braine:

Funny enough, that's the same way it it is in most environmental companies. Those who benefit are the company consultants.

Exactly. they pay very poor and find every means to deduct salary. Mistakenly print something that doesn't come out right,you get deducted. Write up something with errors ,you get deducted. Fear or closing long past the closing time is the norm.. closing time is 6pm(so they say) but the earliest you can leave is after the MD leaves and more often than not ,this starts from 8pm n climb even up to 9:30pm sometimes.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by Cynthiabelle(f): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Ababadada:
Ok that great, but my pre-Interview questions asked me whether I want online interview and I applied Yes.
you would do a lot better working elsewhere. That place is a terrible bondage i am sure the people there havent been paid for august and wont be expecting until about next week..if you have someone there you may try to confirm it.(lol)
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Graduate Recruitment (8 Positions) by TJdestiny: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello Guys please i need some urgent response,
I got an invite for interview from the CEO of Odun environment ltd. I currently work with a company paying me 45k in kwara state. Please whats your advice and any idea on there salary pay, av read diff things about company both Good and bad please any one with recent info about the company would really be of help in my decision making

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Bans Payment For Recruitment Forms / Stay Clear Off This Address / DD Sunlola Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.