Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... (4707 Views)

Ways To Talk To Girl And Make Them Fall For You Easily / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
gracile:
No pun intended buh i read ops post twice, and there ain't no question. Like seriously is it not too obvious that op is a proud and unrepentant player?!
I don't think so though..It depends on the personality of the individual.. I love my freedom and space and so any time there is commitment involved, I tend to shy away even though I may have been the one to have initiated it at first..So yea, I understand the op..My thought though
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Beckytee(f): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyT:
Ladies could/can also do it too_WhaYaSay?

make guys fall crazily and stupidily in love with u and catwalk away feeling fly_dis one no dey happen for Naija sha *i just dey give my fellow ladies hope* grin
who tell you say e no dey happen for naija. na wetin me self dey do b DAT o but I bin dey tink say I need deliverance. lols
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ivyT(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beckytee:
who tell you say e no dey happen for naija. na wetin me self dey do b DAT o but I bin dey tink say I need deliverance. lols

Lols grin
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ManuelRichard(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beckytee:

Loolest Lols
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by gracile(f): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingMEXX:
I don't think so though..It depends on the personality of the individual.. I love my freedom and space and so any time there is commitment involved, I tend to shy away even though I may have been the one to have initiated it at first..So yea, I understand the op..My thought though
then it's simple! make them understand ur kind of person as a matter off fact most persons love some space & air, so if she is too clingy there are ways to tell it to her rather than just sliding away.
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by blazyblaze(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
VickJames:
I wanted to say something but I held back.
lol
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Dexnuel(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op,may b u shd strt dey rap..jst sayin shocked..Mr hrtbrkr!#smh#
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ratatis(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beckytee:

You crave for the attention given to you. You derive pleasure in denying them your love & enjoy hurting their feelings. It's a sadistic tendency.
A masochist will enjoy relating with you, especially if the two of you should discuss it. You can then do it in a more matured way. tongue
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ratatis(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
gracile:

then it's simple! make them understand ur kind of person as a matter off fact most persons love some space & air, so if she is too clingy there are ways to tell it to her rather than just sliding away.

You're speaking from a more matured perspective. Sorry to state, mostly those who behave like that are hardly considerate about how the other person feels. They deliberately want to hurt covertly because they derive pleasure in doing that.
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
gracile:

Hopefully she's the type that would understand and not go around throwing tantrums Lol..Don't wanna sound cocky, but I've seen it all cheesy
Besides, there's this pleasure in it, and that is what spurs guys on to go ahead with such attitude
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Beckytee(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2015
ratatis:

You crave for the attention given to you. You derive pleasure in denying them your love & enjoy hurting their feelings. It's a sadistic tendency.
A masochist will enjoy relating with you, especially if the two of you should discuss it. You can then do it in a more matured way. tongue

it wasn't my fault,I just see it happening and I can't help it. mind you I dnt derive pleasure in doing it.therefore a masochist will never enjoy relating with me in anyway.
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ratatis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beckytee:
it wasn't my fault,I just see it happening and I can't help it. mind you I dnt derive pleasure in doing it.therefore a masochist will never enjoy relating with me in anyway.

Pardon me please, if I sound offensive to you. Sincerely I never intended to.

1 Like

Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ratatis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingMEXX:
................................................Don't wanna sound cocky, but I've seen it all cheesy
Besides, there's this pleasure in it, and that is what spurs guys on to go ahead with such attitude

When one is aware of the dynamics at work in his life, one can take full responsibility to train oneself & develop emotional maturity. Instead of resigning to the fate of being driven by subconscious tendencies.
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Beckytee(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
ratatis:

Pardon me please, if I sound offensive to you. Sincerely I never intended to.
its alrit , no offence picked.
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ratatis(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Beckytee:
its alrit , no offence picked.

***smiles***
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ManuelRichard(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Naughtysite:
Zulu...

lols
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ManuelRichard(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
jascon1:
c manuel if I flog u eh u no go try that thing way u day do again. Y t hell do u play with ppl's emotions? Is pure cowardice aside from being evil. What achievement do u get out of it? Stop if u r not ready for commitments.

sure..,I have stopped.... o

u sound like my best friend when he scolds me
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ManuelRichard(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
ivyT:
Ladies could/can also do it too_WhaYaSay?

make guys fall crazily and stupidily in love with u and catwalk away feeling fly_dis one no dey happen for Naija sha *i just dey give my fellow ladies hope* grin

True....!

1 Like

Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by ManuelRichard(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
sconp:
a friend of mine calls it fun and adventure, but then it hurts I'd rather not lead you on but op this looks like a primary school recitation

Lols..its an exaggeration... they do fall ..no fault of mine DT I can't help it...honestly i don't make them...it just happens
Re: I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
prettyjo:
I wanted to say something but later changed my mind
who cares undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.