Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! (14320 Views)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lafiya lo
yaa kake? smiley
Lafia lau err uwa. Nice pixs though. grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by theenii: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
forgives her again..
Go forgive your hairy sisters prostituting all around the world,you foo!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
theenii:
Go forgive your hairy sisters prostituting all around the world,you foo!
forgives her again and again.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by 1stola: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lol how u doing?
I think I have been okay kiss
When will you update/create a new thread on romancelander na?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
1stola:

I think I have been okay kiss
When will you update/create a new thread on romancelander na?
lol dunno cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Lafia lau err uwa. Nice pixs though. grin
thanks smiley
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by theenii: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
forgives her again and again.
Btw,hope you know Aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria,that makes you Ibo fools the dirtiest tribe tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
theenii:
Btw,hope you know Aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria,that makes you Ibo fools the dirtiest tribe tongue
u knw dat d lord said we should forgv 70 times seven ryt? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Dirty people. Mtchew!
beef tongue
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
beef tongue
lol..una to make noise na why, I neva see any quiet yoruba girl
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Godvilla:
Yoruba girls are what? Spits!
They're not hygiene conscious... Spits again!!!
Sexy oshi... Spits again!!!
*Doges bottle, dodges knife, covers head and runs out of thread*
no vex o, Dog bite you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol..una to make noise na why, I neva see any quiet yoruba girl
make noise about wetin na?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
make noise about wetin na?
onto una everyday yarnings... I just can't see myself marryn a yoruba lady..
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
u are still a small boy go and sit down in one place abeg

Get lost I mean undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
u are still a small boy go and sit down in one place abeg

Get lost I mean undecided
u see. Una problem begin frm d days of babylon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by theenii: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
The feelings is mutual fool undecidedno sane Yoruba girl will end up marrying an egotistic ibo fool like you,douchebag!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
theenii:
The feelings is mutual fool undecidedno sane Yoruba girl will end up marrying an egotistic ibo fool like you,douchebag!
lol.. Goodnyt dear

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Vikky014(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Ask Femi Fani-Fayode..... Ibo girls are the cutest, neatest, though definitely not the smartest girls around the Niger River embarassed

As a proudly Yoruba boy who still appreciates his sisters, It is with much heaviness of heart that I have come to the tearful and envious conclusion that Ibo girls are the ultimate and undisputed bomb, having been 'blessed' with the misfortune of 'sampling' a lot of girls from everywhere around the Niger cry cry

A STANDING OVATION FOR ALL IBO GIRLS smiley smiley smiley
This buygala guy slf. u r very funny
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
no vex o, Dog bite you? undecided
*stuttering*
errm...ermmm...ermmm... No dog no bite me
BUT......
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by cocokiller1(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
yimu :Pyimu
I've seen few pretty yoruba girls
it's like dat errwhr
my respect to fulani girls or bi racial naija girls
I envy them
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by somegirl1: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
buygala:
Ask Femi Fani-Fayode..... Ibo girls are the cutest, neatest, though definitely not the smartest girls around the Niger River embarassed

As a proudly Yoruba boy who still appreciates his sisters, It is with much heaviness of heart that I have come to the tearful and envious conclusion that Ibo girls are the ultimate and undisputed bomb, having been 'blessed' with the misfortune of 'sampling' a lot of girls from everywhere around the Niger cry cry

How did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
buygala:

So basically you are confessing to being a whoring boy?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have seen ugly in ALL Nigerian tribes and each to their own. When looking for quality mate.....looks will not make you complete with your life mate.

If you are only going for sex, orgasm doesn't care whether you are cute or ugly.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Section8(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op na Calabar gals oo
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
I ll give fulani girls the cutest and the freshest of them all cool
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
igbo girls remain the best

very patriotic

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by OneNaira6: 2:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Onila smoked something and was high when she made this thread.

Onila wetin u don smoke? Whatever e be, Abeg pass am
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by michony505(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yoruba girls are simply the best! winkYoruba girls are simply the best!
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Thermal: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.