Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) (2421 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Good evening, my people. Let's analyse this matter. Two/ more good heads are certainly better than one. Every mature and meaningful contribution is already appreciated in advance!

On my way back from work one evening, this babe and I got talking. She appeared mature and lively. She's tall, factory- fitted and embellished with all manner of contours by the Maker.

When the keke got to my bus stop, I alighted but not after we have exchanged digits. We live in the same area, though separated by a possible 5- minute drive. We've communicated a lot from calls; she's being doing most of the calls.

Here's the problem: she's refused to hang out with me AROUND OUR AREA. The last time I invited her to a joint in my area, immediately she saw some people (I assume) she quickly asked to us relocate. Later, she told she was not comfortable with hanging out with me within our axis;that she will only go out with me outside our area. It's not difficult to do, but I'm bothered at her position.

What could be the reason (s) for this decision? Is she hiding something?

Please, I need your comments here. I'm likely going to take a stand after your comments.

Thanks.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
The last time I invited her to a joint in my area, immediately she saw some people(I assume) she quickly asked to us relocate. Later, she told she's not comfortable with hanging out with me

From the bolded, she may have ex among the people in your area

she may be the cheerful giver "animashaun"

she may be the kind of gal that don't like open things and may need privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Basildvalour(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Simple;

She has been frolicking with some guys around your area.

She might be an AREA GIRL, who knows lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by buygala(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
She lived, died young, and was buried in your area 6 years ago... cry

And many people in the area still remember her and the circumstances of her untimely demise.. Her corpse is even buried beside that tailor's shop next to your house embarassed
...... If you doubt me, please confirm this information from Baba Wosilat, that your pot-bellied landlord angry

Point is.... If you were her, would you feel comfortable hanging around your own grave?

3 Likes

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
She's wiser than you. . . I like coded girls.

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by harrysterol(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
is either your not her type or she got other niggas in the neighbourhood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Simple;

She has been frolicking with some guys around your area.

She might be an AREA GIRL, who knows lipsrsealed

Hmmmm. It's not impossible. And I'm also thinking in that direction.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
U r d side boyfrnd

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blackett:
She's wiser than you. . . I like coded girls.

Please, explain further.

Thanks.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by bogolobango(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Since u never fuk her dats y she no wan make people 4 for area dey think say u be her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
In other news, you are the side nigga. tongue

Cutehector:
U r d side boyfrnd

Hmmm. A whole me?
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Are you challenged...somehow? lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Please, explain further.

Thanks.
Whatever it is you two have, she doesn't want it to be public knowledge. So take a cue from that.

Must you publicize your friendship or whatever?
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by ronald4lif(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
It doesn't mean she's got anything to hide or anything sinister motive. She could be shy and doesn't want everyone around the hood knows you both are in a relationship. And for gossipers to start murmuring each time she's passing by. If you must go out on a date go somewhere outside your neighbourhood. That's not too hard, is it?
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blackett:
Whatever it is you two have, she doesn't want it to be public knowledge. So take a cue from that.

Must you publicize your friendship or whatever?
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by dulux07(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ask her to give u d real reason, If shes not ready to tell u d truth, jst liv her n move on.she cant be trusted.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
bogolobango:
Since u never fuk her dats y she no wan make people 4 for area dey think say u be her boyfriend
Shhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Bogolobango grin

Harrysteroi, mesere grin
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmm. A whole me?
see dis one. We are all magas... No one is left out
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by zadok60: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSMALIA
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by harrysterol(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
chimkaire:
Are you challenged...somehow? lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
maybe he is
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
It seems like you want everyone in your area know you've landed a big fish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Kolade354(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
I dnt knw whether social media has been use to replace Human Being 'INSTINCT'...........you shld av knw she is hiding smtin frm u........Just fvk ur own nd move on.

1 Like

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
see dis one. We are all magas... No one is left out

Funny you!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
It depends if she is bad or good. If she is bad then she's dating other guys around but if she is good then she is shy, she don't want people to start feeling she's now following guys around.

Shares for u grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Kolade354(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
zadok60:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSMALIA
woman wrapper missmalia will be somewhere shouting mooore harderrr hit the center of gravity and u are here wishin her bafday...........Go pick beans

3 Likes

Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
The last time I invited her to a joint in my area, immediately she saw some people(I assume) she quickly asked to us relocate. Later, she told she's not comfortable with hanging out with me

From the bolded, she may have ex among the people in your area

she may be the cheerful giver "animashaun"

she may be the kind of gal that don't live open things and may need privacy.

Thank you. That was the first thought that volleyed through my mind.

I was in the midst of some guys when she approached us.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kolade354:
I dnt knw whether social media has been use to replace Human Being 'INSTINCT'...........you shld av knw she is hiding smtin frm u........Just fvk ur own nd move on.

The beginning of your comment was very UNNECESSARY!
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by bogolobango(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
@chximkaire My sis na true talk now
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Aroboi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
She is the shy type dt doesnt lyk home matches.
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
She lived, died young, and was buried in your area 6 years ago... cry

And many people in the area still remember her and the circumstances of her untimely demise.. Her corpse is even buried beside that tailor's shop next to your house embarassed
...... If you doubt me, please confirm this information from Baba Wosilat, that your pot-bellied landlord angry

Point is.... If you were her, would you feel comfortable hanging around your own grave?

Na you sabi ooo
Re: She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aroboi:
She is the shy type dt doesnt lyk home matches.

Maybe away matches will do the magic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me / One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.