Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers (6742 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by PPAngel(f): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Lol!!!! Poverty has finished you.

Out of here fool.

Guess what! They placed warning sticker on that car to spite me but two days after, I brought in October first registered 2014 car which cost me £12,000. Hypertension nearly kill them and you ll die of hypertension if I start to upload pictures here.

Customer! grin

You no even get mb watch the vid.

Well it's good to dream
Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by PPAngel(f): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome, where the pics nah?
Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by PPAngel(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome is one of many layabouts in London.

I am sure he is one of these photos here https://www.nairaland.com/2115140/same-girl-different-protest-apc
Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by proudlyhandsome: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Claiming 50 cent rich when you filthy pence poor

Dirty immigrant turn council flat applicant

Asylum seeker claiming big bio on NL

We know your type. Jumping from one petty job to retain your section 8 housing

You fool think that everybody live their lives like your worthless and failed parents who are supposed to have liberated you from this generational curse of poverty.

That is what your parents did to survive in London

If you live in London, pick anywhere in South East London, I ll pack for some distance from you to see me. Trust me..... You ll be drooling

My parents have done all the necessary hustling when they were growing up and the result of that labour is what makes difference btw you and I.

Pls, pour your anger on your failed parents who had failed in everything of life.

I don't necessarily need to drive Bentley or drink Champagne before you know that I m not in your class bitchh.

At least, I could buy a car worth £12,000 without stress; that is your wages for a whole year. I could buy any designer of my choice without sleeping around like u bitchh.

1 Like

Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by Litmus: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Sometimes Nigerians make matters worst. I guess since Nigerians are not sneaky people we can be too open for our own good. Too many Nigerians still do not recognize the dangers of Media demonetization. They view such lies told about them as unimportant. They don't understand how lies told about them will be used to victimize them in future. For instance, the issue of medical tourism in Britain. So many people come to Britain from Asia and the middle east to exploit the British NHS. These people are more Media savvy than Nigerians and will avoid being interviewed, knowing that to do so will associate them with the issue the Media wants to put across to the Nation. But a Nigerian will think nothing of appearing in front of TV or Radio shouting , I AM NIGERIAN! If this is not bad enough other black Africans also cry I AM NIGERIAN! when they are not. Subsequently, Nigerians will find it harder to visit Britain since Nigerians will be associated with medical tourism. Indeed, Nigeria has now become the poster-boy of Medical Tourism; the convenient front for the right-wing press to exploit in angering the British public.

The people of many African Nations are also more media savvy than Nigerians. And they are also sneakier and can be nastier. So while they may be savvy enough to recognize that the Western Media has a hidden agenda which Nigerians often don't recognize, they will exploit Nigerian nativity by calling our Name to hide theirs.

Just now, coincidentally, on LBC radio, the current issue of migrants dying out at sea is being discussed. Someone with a Somalian/Ethiopian ascent phoned in to suggest that the West should assist in the development of Nations from which these migrants are fleeing. He stated that he was familiar with the situation in these African nations because he too was from Africa and had experienced some of the hardship of these migrants. James Brian, the presenter , asked him which country in Africa are you from and he replied, 'I'm not prepared to tell you that'.

A Nigerian and the natives of other West Africa nations would have shouted, I AM NIGERIAN!

When TV Crews go to that lombroso or wherever the migrants land in Europe, the Ethiopians, Somalians, Eritreans, Senegalese Ivorian, Ghanians etc all keep quiet like mouse, some of them even do such a good job of keeping anonymous, you cant difrentiat them from the shadows. But a Nigerian will swagger right in front of the camera and scream I AM NIGERIAN!

I'm quite happy that we're open and bold people but couldn't we just be more aware sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by ngona(f): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Trust me bro. They are freaking racists.

Let me share my second story with you.

At my working place; I got the job not quite long though.

It's predominantly dominated by white staff but enough black staff too.

The management positions are filled up with white people which is not bad and not issue here.

However, I realised after one week that most of my colleagues whom I had induction with have all gone. I realised this after one week.

Few weeks into appointment, old black staff began to open up to me as to what their experiences were/are. And I was like, why are you guys keeping quiet over these?

I started fighting the system on my own; whenever a white staff brought their work related gossip to me, I usually tell him or her that I didn't want to hear it. What these guys usually do after the gossip was to get enough info from you and pass it to the Management and before you know it, you ll be summoned to all sort of unnecessary meetings.

At a point in time, the white top manager mandated the HR to terminate my appointment cos I was not taking their bullshit. The HR manager called me as black man to black man that this was what they asked him to do but i asked him what was my offence. She said that the management said i was too arrogant and i had made myself a spokesperson for other staff. I asked the HR manager if that was all they complained about and the man advised me to see things and keep quiet about it. He said if you see anything wrong, just walk away otherwise, they ll stop at nothing to get rid of you. I smiled and thank him for his advice and i left his office.

I will come to work, do my job as it's described in my job description and leave for my house without smiling or playing with anybody. Sometimes, the white manager or black junior staff will stepped beyond their boundaries, I ll tell them off straight up without mincing words. My names became a household name among the white staff not as a friend but as a pain on the ass.

However, there are few, very very few good people among these white guys that are not racist. The final battle was when I parked my car at the car park and a warning sticker was placed on the windscreen of my car for parking where a night staff should park their own cars. It was hard to take adhesive off a car windscreen and struggle with it. I got to my car and found this adhesive sticker on my windscreen. I was really mad cos the white guy who parked beside my car didn't have the sticker glued to his car windscreen but instead, they used his windscreen wiper to hold the sticker to his own car. Can you see how wicked these people are? They damaged my windscreen despite d fact that i m a staff. I went to call the attention of HR manager to come see the reason why I fight their discriminatory system.......

I can go on and on
I think you have to be very careful too, because from your narrative they have created a web for you, they want to use any opportunity to wrap you up. Its unfortunate and disheartening that these people still behave this way but I don't tink it will ever stop, just like the war between the two major religion. We hear stories of missing people all the time and they mostly blacks, no matter the investigation "if you don go, you don go" you have to watch your back and trust God for total cover. The blacks in US have not been relieve of this, even though they have a black president. I just hope all this love Buhari is receiving is not to turn him into a tool in their hand!
Re: Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers by ngona(f): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Trust me bro. They are freaking racists.

Let me share my second story with you.

At my working place; I got the job not quite long though.

It's predominantly dominated by white staff but enough black staff too.

The management positions are filled up with white people which is not bad and not issue here.

However, I realised after one week that most of my colleagues whom I had induction with have all gone. I realised this after one week.

Few weeks into appointment, old black staff began to open up to me as to what their experiences were/are. And I was like, why are you guys keeping quiet over these?

I started fighting the system on my own; whenever a white staff brought their work related gossip to me, I usually tell him or her that I didn't want to hear it. What these guys usually do after the gossip was to get enough info from you and pass it to the Management and before you know it, you ll be summoned to all sort of unnecessary meetings.

At a point in time, the white top manager mandated the HR to terminate my appointment cos I was not taking their bullshit. The HR manager called me as black man to black man that this was what they asked him to do but i asked him what was my offence. She said that the management said i was too arrogant and i had made myself a spokesperson for other staff. I asked the HR manager if that was all they complained about and the man advised me to see things and keep quiet about it. He said if you see anything wrong, just walk away otherwise, they ll stop at nothing to get rid of you. I smiled and thank him for his advice and i left his office.

I will come to work, do my job as it's described in my job description and leave for my house without smiling or playing with anybody. Sometimes, the white manager or black junior staff will stepped beyond their boundaries, I ll tell them off straight up without mincing words. My names became a household name among the white staff not as a friend but as a pain on the ass.

However, there are few, very very few good people among these white guys that are not racist. The final battle was when I parked my car at the car park and a warning sticker was placed on the windscreen of my car for parking where a night staff should park their own cars. It was hard to take adhesive off a car windscreen and struggle with it. I got to my car and found this adhesive sticker on my windscreen. I was really mad cos the white guy who parked beside my car didn't have the sticker glued to his car windscreen but instead, they used his windscreen wiper to hold the sticker to his own car. Can you see how wicked these people are? They damaged my windscreen despite d fact that i m a staff. I went to call the attention of HR manager to come see the reason why I fight their discriminatory system.......

I can go on and on
. You have to very careful because from every indication they are out to cause you harm, don't give them the chance by watching your back and trusting God for a divine cover. They can go to any length to hurt you, I also think your case has been discuss among them, its like a chain. They can never change, they are worst than we are,wicked and full of evil. We hear cases of student who have gone to study abroad get missing from time to time, the hate blacks because they know we are better off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency / The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Christmas Message: PDP Urges Nigerians To Vote Out APC In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.