Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? (1409 Views)

Which Is Nigeria Best Webhost / Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? / Is Smartweb.com.ng A Scam Or A Real Hosting Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
hello NL's, i am about paying for smartweb hosting services. I want to know how good Smartweb is
Thanks
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not tested yet but I can provide you one and its my personal host too

eugy45:
hello NL's, i am about paying for smartweb hosting services. I want to know how good Smartweb is
Thanks
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
semasir:
Not tested yet but I can provide you one and its my personal host too

which one is that?
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
I run a personal host where my sites are hosted and your data space determines what price you get it. Thanks

eugy45:

which one is that?
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
semasir:
I run a personal host where my sites are hosted and your data space determines what price you get it. Thanks

hmmmm ur specs please
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'll be glad to provide you one though if interested..... Reach me via 08098002051 (phone/whatsapp)

eugy45:

which one is that?
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
[sup][/sup]
semasir:
I'll be glad to provide you one though if interested..... Reach me via 08098002051 (phone/whatsapp)

alright i will reach you. thanks
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
At #5000, you can get this:

100MB Disk Space
200MB Bandwidth
5 Emails
5 Sub Domains
5 MySQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
1 Free Domain Name

eugy45:
[sup][/sup]
alright i will reach you. thanks
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
semasir:
At #5000, you can get this:

100MB Disk Space
200MB Bandwidth
5 Emails
5 Sub Domains
5 MySQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
1 Free Domain Name

Just 100mb...hmmm
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by LoadedHost(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2015
eugy45:

Just 100mb...hmmm

Try our service: https://www.loadedhost.com

We offer Shared Hosting as low as $3.95/month .

Use Promo Code: BIGSALE to get 60% Discount
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 3:57am On Apr 19, 2015
You can compare with others and see the feasibility of the space and a bigger space costs otherwise but this is just a package from many. But mind you, its your call to choose from between cheap services and quality service.
Thanks

eugy45:

Just 100mb...hmmm
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by Vinshu(f): 5:08am On Apr 19, 2015
I will advise the OP to choose a real company with a website not a person with a phone number.

Talking about quality, a Web host with an actual website and all relevant contacts tends to be more quality than some Nairaland user with a phone number only.

He said its his private host. . It could be his own private VPS. It may be a low end VPS that may not be able to hold your website. What if he cannot continue it tomorrow? Or something happens to him? Better be wise.

I'd choose smart Web or some other Web host not an individual.
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2015
go to www.ihostnigeria.com they are good with customers care and they have 100% uptime I have never experience downtime since I hosted my site with them. check them out
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by semasir: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2015
You're on point and that's why I personally didn't opt to make it pressing but a choice because its my VPS for hosting sites from my end and I offer "only friends or those who are interested" too.

I opted out of web host reselling in 2013 due to issues thru my www.9jahostme.com portal then and hence been running it private.

Thanks for telling him more than insulting.

Vinshu:
I will advise the OP to choose a real company with a website not a person with a phone number.

Talking about quality, a Web host with an actual website and all relevant contacts tends to be more quality than some Nairaland user with a phone number only.

He said its his private host. . It could be his own private VPS. It may be a low end VPS that may not be able to hold your website. What if he cannot continue it tomorrow? Or something happens to him? Better be wise.

Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Vinshu:

Thanks 4 that...il consider that
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2015
caoalvin:
go to www.ihostnigeria.com they are good with customers care and they have 100% uptime I have never experience downtime since I hosted my site with them. check them out
Thanks il try that...hw is dia price
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com we will put you tru

call/whatsapp 08186219002
bbm :532fc7c5

Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
5GB disk space and 20GB bandwidth for 7,999 naira thts what am paying including free domain name.
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by eugy45(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
caoalvin:
5GB disk space and 20GB bandwidth for 7,999 naira thts what am paying including free domain name.
Am going 4 dt of 2500...bh wts ur general overview abt them, do they experience server problems nd so on
Re: How Good Is Smartweb Webhost? by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 20, 2015
no server problem since I started using them the lowest hosting package is 3,999 naira.. pls go to the site and call them. tanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Payment Received Adsense Needed / Camera Experts Come? / Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.