Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

PMP Holders Advice Is Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PMP Holders Advice Is Needed. (519 Views)

Career Guide(pls Your Advice Is Highly Needed! / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMP Holders Advice Is Needed. by Reuben2012(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am planning to register for PMP class this year but i need someone who is certified to guide and mentor me throughout. I posses National diploma in Accounting. Planning to go for my degree after am through with PMP then latter go for ICAN after my degree. PMP holders in the house pls mentor me on how to be a certified PMP. Thanks
Re: PMP Holders Advice Is Needed. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
You need a five years experience and if you don't have it, you will need up to 1500hrs experience. If you want to register directly on der website which is advisable, you will be ask to summary the project you have engage in, that will be the basis for calculation of your hours but if you possess a certificate in PMP in a recognized training institution accredited by PMI, it will save you the headache
Re: PMP Holders Advice Is Needed. by Reuben2012(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for ur response sir. having a certificate of an accredited institution that is recongnise by PMI will it grant me the opportunity to sit for their exams inasmuch i ave acquire the training hours required in the accredited institution.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: What Is The Fate Of Other Immigration Candidates? / Get Trained In PMP & Its Integration With MS Office Suite And Get Certified / Looking For Akwa Ibom State Craft Workers For A UK Based Pilot Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.