Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,600 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? (1942 Views)

OJORA, A Friendly Family That Hates Cheating – Oba Aromire / Ghana Elaborate Coffins - Check Out Photos Of Ghana's "Amazing" Fantasy Coffins: / Are Ghanaian's Offended By The Name 'Ghana Must Go' Giving to a Particular Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by onila(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015

my Ghanaian housemates girlfriend was gisting my mum
she loves Nigerians and she has many Nigerian friends
that she always wanted to visit Nigeria
but her mother forbade her for going to Nigeria because of that Ghana must go incident

her mother hates Nigeria with a passion
and does not want her only daughter to step her foot inside Nigeria

I ws so surprised
because we Nigerians don't see Ghana must go as any big deal
and Ghanaians always say they kicked out Nigerians first

so why the hate? quite selfish
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by adamskutty(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
That is her own business, we (normal humans) don't give a F.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make she go look bush jare. Wusai!!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by Young03(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dear onila,
it has not been up to 4days u registad on nairaland and 2day alone u av created six topics.
I won ask, U NO GET HANDI-WORK?
Please, mind how u create irrelivant threads here cus someone like me is tired of seeing ur thread again.

THANKS.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by goodmorning40: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na she sabi, she may print her hatred on her cloth and wear it about her biz, God save her if naija guy no carry love come her daughter doormot trust girls how they abandon everything else run dey follow love

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

my Ghanaian housemates girlfriend was gisting my mum
she loves Nigerians and she has many Nigerian friends
that she always wanted to visit Nigeria
but her mother forbade her for going to Nigeria because of that Ghana must go incident

her mother hates Nigeria with a passion
and does not want her only daughter to step her foot inside Nigeria

I ws so surprised
because we Nigerians don't see Ghana must go as any big deal
and Ghanaians always say they kicked out Nigerians first

so why the hate? quite selfish

Most Ghanaians don't even know about the Ghana must go event, her not wanting her child to go Nigeria has nothing to do with Ghana must go, most Ghanaians believe Nigeria is a place of chaos and not safe. At least that's what I hear from other Ghanaians.

It has nothing to do with Ghana must go. I don't know your friend or her mum but I can guarantee she doesn't want her daughter in Nigeria because most Ghanaians have negative view of security in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
adamskutty:
That is her own business, we (normal humans) don't give a F.

Normal human don't fork goats. grin
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by adamskutty(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Normal human don't fork goats. grin
I know. But i thank God the creator of heaven and earth, that he didn't make me a goat forker or fowl anus explorer like u. grin

Praise be to him. grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by adewaletb3(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
adamskutty:
I know. But i thank God the creator of heaven and earth, that he didn't make me a goat forker or fowl anus explorer like u. grin

Praise be to him. grin
Now that's gonna make me sleep well this night grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin.
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
adewaletb3:

Now that's gonna make me sleep well this night grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin.

Y because u also like chop goats anus
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by iamord(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most Ghanaians don't even know about the Ghana must go event, her not wanting her child to go Nigeria has nothing to do with Ghana must go, most Ghanaians believe Nigeria is a place of chaos and not safe. At least that's what I hear from other Ghanaians.

It has nothing to do with Ghana must go. I don't know your friend or her mum but I can guarantee she doesn't want her daughter in Nigeria because most Ghanaians have negative view of security in Nigeria.
am tired of repeating the bolded.. I remember years back in Ghana. a lady asked me that is it true that they behead people and use for rituals in Nigeria?. .I had to calm her down to the best of my knowledge. these are the kind of picture some of them have about Nigeria. I will tag it has insecurity. and who are the people spreading such. ?same ol Nigerians.. through nollywood and co

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
iamord:
am tired of repeating the bolded.. I remember years back in Ghana. a lady asked me that is it true that they behead people and use for rituals .I had to calm her down to the best of my knowledge. these are the kind of picture some of them have about Nigeria. I will tag it has insecurity. and who are the people spreading such. ?same ol Nigerians.. through nollywood and co

You are right, most Ghanaians are very ignorant about the happenings in Nigeria. You would think since both countries are very close such perception would not exist but it does.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by adewaletb3(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Y because u also like chop goats anus

You crazy or what? angry undecided
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
adewaletb3:

You crazy or what? angry undecided

What grin
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by adewaletb3(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by iamord(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are right, most Ghanaians are very ignorant about the happenings in Nigeria. You would think since both countries are very close such perception would not exist but it does.

bro both parties are guilty... you know the average man does little reading and research. they just collect beer parlour news and run with it. ... and such people are in their flock on Nairaland grin . its the same thing too that some Nigerians say ...Ghana has had constant light. or in some parts of Ghana you can find gold on the floor, grin that all Ghanaians that came in the 70s where shoe shiners and bofrot hawkers.. or the Rawlings praise being sang day in day out. we need to understand that education does not always make one smart. i expect some literates with access to the web and print media to know better . sadly their thinking is no different from the village champion. this is where I fault both countries forms of learning and the kind of information being passed.
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by lepasharon(f): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Ur ghanaian housemate has a GF now ?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by lepasharon(f): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Wow
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2015
lepasharon:

Wow

Which of te statements surprises you?
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by lepasharon(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Which of te statements surprises you?

THe security view I guess, I thought we were closer than that
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by onila(f): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2015
lepasharon:
Ur ghanaian housemate has a GF now ?
they dated in Ghana before they both came here

she left Ghana before him
he waited till he graduated highschool before he came over
they were doing long distance while he was in Ghana

hes still dating his high school sweetheart tongue
they will soon break up, his eye will soon clear
he just started school, all those fine chics in our school will soon snatch him
Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by JiggamanGh: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2015
lepasharon:

THe security view I guess, I thought we were closer than that

We are, that's why I said Ghanaians are very ignorant about Nigeria. When a Ghanaian thinks of Nigeria they think of Lagos, instead of Abuja and other cities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? by V0lv0(f): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Am surprised you people even believe this cock and bull story of Onilas.

(1) (Reply)

Name 10 Traditional Rulers In Nigeria(quiz) / 'queen Of Sheba' Wall Is No Fake / Yoruba Mythology (debunking Experiment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.