Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School (47442 Views)

Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by acenazt: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Yomieluv:
So true.

Then I always cry whenever I was going to school.

I hate Mondays then,and all days were holidays.
my guy u no hate Monday reach me. Friday was my best day sha,no lessons closing time name 12 so after Fellowship na field get boys. Betting sweet die
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
see this one. When going to the stream is punishable by Papa's cane you will do all you can to conceal any traces of it. Note when u swim your body gets dry and white.

As you dey come out from stream, one of your papa friend come see you, come give you message to give popsy.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Jummyjagz(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Princehojay(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
See beta shoki
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
pazienza:

Choi! I liked Kito sandals those days, a close alternative was Kit kat. chai, things have changed.
No be small thing oo.. D sandals just went extinct.. Chai!!!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by asiwajumi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
lovely17:
I knew it was this boys picture you were gonna use
d guy don become celeb now since last 3month.lol
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by RobinHez(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
overlord77:

Do people still use BB? shocked
Yeah Kim Kardashian does wink
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Chimavic007(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
I knew it was this boys picture you were gonna use [/quote]. Is this sentence correct? #just asking#
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Nature8(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol..
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by daxon001(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
RobinHez:
Abeg who get BB manual?
in dis day and age of london use or even hand 2 hand purchase
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by XRAY21(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
vaseline? What does that do in swimming. Never heard of it...is vaseline to mammywater and fishes what baygon is to mosquitoe and insects?
see how you just showed yourself. Ajebo , u use the vaseline After swimming so that your parent don't know you went to the river to swim

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Ezerbullet(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
See proffesional cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by nairalife2013(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
SirBlack999:
after u finished swimming,u got to rob pomade.Btw are u from the indomie generation?
am not o. Was born in '81. Dont know why dis1 beat me!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by RobinHez(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
daxon001:

in dis day and age of london use or even hand 2 hand purchase
At least I no dey find imei and free browsing cheat wink
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by daxon001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
RobinHez:

At least I no dey find imei and free browsing cheat wink
go bak 2 2009 den u'll see wat ure lookin 4wink
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by deolu2000(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
In my own days,i always prayed that my sch collapes so that i wont have to go the next day,but to my surprise, for a 100yrs nw that buildin is still standing.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by kingolovich(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
see this one. When going to the stream is punishable by Papa's cane you will do all you can to conceal any traces of it. Note when u swim your body gets dry and white.
I dedicate this moment to tell u TWALE!!!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Sike(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Best feelings ever!!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Friedthunder(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mama fatai come and see ur child on front page ooo cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by SirBlack999(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
am not o. Was born in '81. Dont know why dis1 beat me!
Lol,dat was how i rolled then,sometimes i would spend the entire day under a mango tree,eating mango and days later i would end up with mouth sore.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Ihuomadinihu: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
In those days,na to bring out my snacks and chop immediately. No need to wait for 12o'clock break.
Click like if you remember Nasco and Maria biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Ihuomadinihu: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
gbemi514:
Especially if u were given assignment 2 submit n u didn't do it.....d dance go pass shoki.....e go tripple S....shoskelesekem (combination of shoki skelewu n sekem)
Especially Maths homework. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by agoadiv(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
tupacshakur:

...No be "shere-shere" football o.

Na to bet like say tomorrow no dey!

The good auld lang syne!
u grab brogrin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by agoadiv(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Femistico:

if ball no dey we will climb tree to pluck small orange (orombo) and play tire like say 2moro no go dey again with monkey pole...hahahahaha
hahahahah u just deh like me,
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by agoadiv(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
grayht:
Na so I play ball sote dem kidnap my KITO sandals. Na bare foot I use trek reach my house. Na turngarri dem use beat me until common sense enta my brain.
hahahahahahahahhahaha...oboi stealing was permitted then o
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by agoadiv(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
u dont have trees in ur school?
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahhahbahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha ball sweet pass oo
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Jummyjagz(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oya show me shoki shoki ah shoki eh
#dancing!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by mizzsmilez(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Time to do corporate begging from my dad's colleagues
What I used to do.
I'd go from one office to the other just to say a very "suspicious" hello.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by SenatorJames(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
These kids are even too serious, by now i know my shirt(uniform) must be around 2 kilometers away from where i will be playing football.

My greatest source of Joy is what you just mention.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by jayboy17(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na jez 2 go play PS b dah 4 multi place.. hit like if u er lyk mhe

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by Neddyogu(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:

dat fella is a learner...
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School by acenazt: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Neddyogu:

dat fella is a learner...
lol a Big Learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams / Kwara State University 2013/2014 / See what is trending among unilag babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.