Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... (5844 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by japhmanuel: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
I for trip for her, but i cnt get off my mind that she was a man.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by iamrealdeji(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2015
It's high time transgender becomes a sex of its own like we have male,female,transgender because the rate at which transgenders are existing these days is alarming
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by MizTyna(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2015
tranxo:
Ha! Miss Infinix you are back?

I never left sir
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by ItsAnderson: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:

I disagree

You got a better face jor, see full lips na!
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by freshcvv(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
once saw a guy who had sex change to a lady, was warned to stare at him/she, but I cud not resist to see the idiots ugly face, bak in 2007. western civilization don ruin this life no be small, sex change,cloning, \g ay right, sperm insemination from anonymous donor, \g ay bishop/pastor angry grin
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Emteebee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
goldfish80:
The surgeon responsible for this transformation must have been an angle who was present when God created Eve. This transformation this just unreal! Damn!
The surgeon must have been an acute or an obtuse.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by MRBrownJ: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
there are a lot more of them out there that you may think, and he/she is definitely NOT the best looking one out there (you should come to Brasil to see how stunning some of them are, no homo).

i use to personally know one very well Denmark, he/she went to Miami and spent $20K on the procedure to become a woman, and guess what? if he/she is nekkid and opens her legs in front of you, you would STILL not know that this person was born a man. he/she now dates and have sex with men, and they dont even know that this person was born a man...... true story!

most straight men would be turned off if they knew that he/she was born a man, and thats why she does not tell them.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
The girl fine pass me sef! She's very gorgeous
how in God's name will you compare your natural looks with this plastic dude?
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2015
imas:
Transgender dont work for me at all, No matter the beauty, once I know shes a transgender the Love and attraction flies out the window.
that's the problem, some might decide to keep a secret.
Re: You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 20, 2015
deejay2x67:
that's the problem, some might decide to keep a secret.
Agreed they might try, but one day.........., remember, nothing hidden that shall not be uncovered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Is Raped... (pics) / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / [PHOTOS] 24yr-old Naija P0rnstar Str!ps As S3xy Nurse In Her Debut S3x Scene!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.