Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) (53436 Views)

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by shiimah: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Hey woman, Bukkys I knw re d most peaceful, wen u wake up, change ur name asap to Toyin
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Habaaaa.. even water weh b free gift of nature. Pple still de stingy with am .. even wen its not urs
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Ayanko(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2015
They better revive her because if she eventually die the police that refuses to answer then will respond fast to arrest them.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by babiskinado(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Only right in Naija, believe me
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by johnslick2: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2015
@OP.... Where in church street are u actually talkin abt cos i also reside in d same estate.. Is d place close to MaryBene School or @ d end of d street?
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Someone pushed her for feck's sakes, it's not right to leave her in that state.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
beyond her "wicked" ways if anytin happens to her byond control, dat igbo would lavish in prison

and all standing by pple would av statemnt to write to the authority

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Israel5(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Mprex:
The evil that men do live with them
abeg e stop it! So she shld b left 2 die? U beta pas her?
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by feezy(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2015
chaii
grin
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by otr1(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
If she happens to die, the Lady that pushed her in the first instance will be arrested and charged for murder/man slaughter.

Is she the one stopping the Government from providing water for them? Why transfer the aggression?
If it were the Councillor/LG Chairman responsible for sinking bore-hole that's lying on the floor, I'm sure they won't be watching him die like this. What am I saying?! They won't have the courage to challenge him not to talk of fighting him.

I'd throw all of them in jail if I were thereangry

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Alowonlejnr(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
bigtt76:
When she die now and her spirit or ghost begin haunt them, we go begin hear of strange illness. I hope she survives though. We shouldn't repay evil with evil. Reviving her would have taught her a lesson but if survived it on her it is more reason for her to seek revenge. She might even decide to poison the source of water. People nor de learn shaaa
Story for d gods
Infact #shoroniyen
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Royver(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2015
And nobody noticed her neck is in the wrong position and her nose is close to the dust. If that woman is left in that position she's going to suffocate to death. The least they could have done would have been to arrange her head properly so she can be breathing well.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
So she wan try single bone igbo woman wey dey chop hard akpu

4 Likes

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Finety: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Am sure she didn't collapse. It looks like an episode of epileptic seizure/fit.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by lastpage: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2015
ManiCypher:
They tried to fetch water this morning and she tried to prevent them again and got into a fight with an Igbo married lady. The woman pushed her out of the way, she fell, stood up, then fainted.

According to him,because of her wickedness,no one tried to revive her,they left her there and continued to fetch their water.(as you can see in the photo)
Source: http://citypeoplenews.com/is-this-right-neigbours-ignore-lady-who-fainted-because-of-her-alleged-wicked-ways-see-photos/

They should just PRAY she does not DIE otherwise, "THAT WOMAN" that pushed her will be in a very serious situation called MURDER!

At the least, she will get manslaughter!

"You pushed her, she fell.. and died"! shocked shocked

Life Imprisonment!
Case Closed
! wink undecided

Sense no be "Gra-Gra"....Ibo people and wickedness.... two sides of a coin!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by lastpage: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
swedbase:
I pray she survive but why does yorubas like running their mouth when they have no strength to fight.
Poverty is more harmful than some diseases. Look at where people lives

Just like Ibos were running theirs all over the place, .......BEFORE THE ELECTION! grin undecided

We see the result naa, no be so?

Ooponu didinrin!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Utchman1: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
It is not what you think. A trained medical personnel has put her in recovery position. That is the best to do for her at that level, then send for a doctor. She should recover.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by darlenese(f): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Atmmachine:

R-I-P ENGLISH
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by darlenese(f): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Atmmachine:

[s]Go to jail for what ?? for watching her lay lifeless on the ground ??[/s]

undecided
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by darlenese(f): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Atmmachine:

[s]Go to jail for what ?? for watching her lay lifeless on the ground ??[/s]

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2015
darlenese:

Nigerian fool
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Lmao! :PLmao!
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by darlenese(f): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Atmmachine:

Nigerian fool

Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by modebabe(f): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=ManiCypher post=32871799]
Source: http://citypeoplenews.com/is-this-right-neigbours-ignore-lady-who-fainted-because-of-her-alleged-wicked-ways-see-photos/[/quote. wickedness doesn't pay at all.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by donodion(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Hehehe..me sef go bone am o .."suffer not a witch to live.... I won't touch her neither.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by sweatholder(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2015
This is gross misconduct, if I'm buhari they will smell the jail gates lol
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by otr1(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Pipsland78:
Africans still living in darkness, what a shame. How are these people better than the South Africans?
Just like that SA Policeman, laughing at the burning Zimbabwean.
They're set of brutes.
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by tundeotunba(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Let sleeping dogs lie!
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Is it right for God to send a harden sinner to hell?
Re: Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) by buoye1(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2015
That serves her right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.