Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Building The Best Forum Script On The Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building The Best Forum Script On The Web (1234 Views)

Which Forum Script Do You Think Is The Best??? / What's The Best Forum Software For Wordpress? / Forum Script For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building The Best Forum Script On The Web by kennikazi(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2015
So I was researching on the best forum script for my next project. The likes of SMF, vBulletin were severely below my standards and I wanted something new.
Then SUDDENLY, I came across Plush forums, they were the perfect solution to my needs, but UNFORTUNATELY their pricing system was (is) outrageous ($49/month).
So my mission currently is to outsource someone who could create a forum script just like Plush forums for a much cheaper price . Note, Plush forums is a forked version of Vanilla forums (an open source forum script).
Now, who's upto the challenge??
Re: Building The Best Forum Script On The Web by kennikazi(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2015
I'm seriously serious. Interested parties please indicate so that I can think about my next course of action.

Cc: Slyr0x , adewasco2k
...hope am not disturbing your online peace mods ??
Re: Building The Best Forum Script On The Web by adewasco2k(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
I love the challenge! am only worried you might not be able to pay the best guys and you will just end up with a forum with a lot of "not" working functions and lots of bugs.

if you want the best then get ready to pay good.

im interested thought, love the challenge, will look up Vanilla forums's script
Re: Building The Best Forum Script On The Web by kennikazi(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
hmm..."pay good"
what is the price range of "paying good"? if I may ask??
Re: Building The Best Forum Script On The Web by mokoshalb(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Still interested...?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Hosting Training At Affordable Price / Traffic Services For Bloggers / The World First Website Is 25 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.