Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Discussion On Insurance Policies As Investment Option. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Discussion On Insurance Policies As Investment Option. (786 Views)

Building Student Private Hostels As Investment Opportunity / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Insurance Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On Insurance Policies As Investment Option. by lifeisfun: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Hello

I have followed the the threads on mutual funds and stock market picks keenly and I want to appreciate all active posters.
However, I only just dicovered last year that some insurance plans are also good source of investment with the added bonus of an insurance premium.
I have been gainfully employed for 8 years now and only took up a serious insurance policy last year. I call it serious because the plan is structured for 10 years and the premium is fixed. This is different from the policy I buy with mutual benefits which I use like esusu for 2 years only. I have never had a serious insurance marketer sell to me until last year and I wish I had met him eight years ago.
The policy I am talking about is the IIP plan with Aiico.
Right now, I am interested in purchasing more plans form other insurance companies but there is little info about these plans in circulation.
I would appreciate more info from everyone, policy owners and marketers alike to shed light on the options available out there.
The aiico plan I am into is great because my returns after 10 years is a little above 150 percent with a sum assured amount of 5m. I was told that is the product limit as set by naicom.
Re: Discussion On Insurance Policies As Investment Option. by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Need For A Gold Reserve In Nigeria / Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month / See President Who Pays His Barber More Than $10,000 Per Month For Hair-cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.