Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,389 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose (27192 Views)

Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by tablu: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose the cat with nine lives
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Shikeaguma: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose should be impeached, at least for operating a budget that was not ratified by the state house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tolexander:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/impeachment-threat-i-am-ready-to-negotiate-with-apc-lawmakers-fayose/

IN AS MUCH AS I SUPPORT PEACE INITIATIVES IN EKITI STATE, I THINK FAYOSE ACTUALLY MISSED THE BOAT, WHEN HE CAME IN AND STARTED WAR WITH THE LEGISLATORS,PREVENTING THEM FROM WORKING, THINKING THAT GEJ WOULD TRUMPH IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF MARCH 28TH.
NOW THAT THINGS SUDDENLY CHANGED AND THE LEGISLATORS HAS SOME UPPER HAND BEFORE JUNE 2ND, TO ALLOW PDP MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE., I THINK FAYOSE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED NOW AND BEFORE JUNE 2ND, SO THAT IT WOULD SERVE AS A GOOD LESSON FOR THE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA.
GOD GAVE HIM SECOND OPPORTUNITY AND HE FRET IT AWAY. LET HIM BE IMPEACHED, IF PDP AS A PARTY IS STILL POPULAR IN THE EKITI STATE , THEY CAN STILL PRODUCE THE GOVERNOR.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigga just develop Ekiti please okay.

I'm coming home this Christmas. I want it as peaceful as I left it.

Some dreams have to be censored by dream makers he he he , grin
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by richidinho(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Funjosh:
So Fayose can be this so low lipsrsealed

He is not low brother

Peace will allow him to settle well and deliver on his promises

Fayose is a man that prefer to go to mkt without security detail
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by ElZionista(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The All Progressive Congress doesn't negotiate with thugs. Fayose must be impeached!
...But we gladly accept defecting thugs to bolster our ranks...Perfect!
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Chirokusko: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
kennysama2:
the fear of apc is the beginning of wisdow. but wait ooo, the man has to swallow all his words during election campian before he can be forgiven
Leave that arrogant, no one can save him from the wahala he created for himself. How can an uneducated Buhari save d whole Prop., Dr., Genius and master politician, Fayose. lol
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's a delay tactics until his newly elected boys will come on board...Fayose is the main man..
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Onyeudo1: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Negotiate what,abeg go ahead and impeach him .he talks a lot , wishing president elect death.sorry for dat man. Bad mouth
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by wealth123: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Aromas:
Humble or No-humble! No Jupiter can remove Fayose from office. The 19lawmakers are working towards there selfish interest not the interest of Ekiti people. He "Fayose" was duly elected constitutionally and moreover what I even expect from the APC lawmakers during the election period is to campaign for there party candidate like what the PDP does in Ekiti. Though Fayose has mis-yahn we all know that, but that doesn't guarantee his impeachment. Whenever we look at issues the way it's academically, we should also remember that politics must be play with it to make it funny.

Jupiter does not impeach. The man Fayose knows he is a goner that is why he is begging and you are here talking JUPITER.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by KanwuliaJara: 4:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Jonathan "Goodluck". . . take a lesson from Fayose!
A house divided. . . can never stand! kiss
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by nonxo007(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
goodluckbabs:
I pity u for ur ugly comments. Don't worry ur days are numbered u shameless idiot local champion and no wonder u said Fayose is ur role model and ur mentor. Instead of u to say PDP aka corruption party should learn how to aspect defect and believe in God because man proposed God almighty disposed. Zoology party

My man how market, hope APC is living up to standard... Lol
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Gucciboss: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
The guy above me sef.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) / Obasanjo Says Nigeria Faces Impending Bankruptcy / Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.