Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) (53369 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sorry but our govt is weak
They can't afford not to get the bribe they get from them
Its impossible
The Nigerian govt won't do such
That bribe is more important than anything
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by SirShymexx: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Typical stark illiterate Nigerian.

Rather than ask ya own government why Nigerians have become both internally displaced economic refugees within Nigeria, and beyond, all the way to South Africa and the world over - you are breaking a worthless SIM card.

You can't get angry at South Africans for trying to survive in their own country albeit they are going about it the wrong way, when you celebrate rogues in ya own country, thus making almost everyone a pikey.

South Africa was never ready for large influx of immigrants in the first place. A country still healing from the brutal apartheid, which ended without proper wealth distribution between the white minority and black majority. Then boom, cos Mandela was trying to be the faux-father-of-Africa - he opened the door for other black folks to come eat the crumbs the indigenous were still having a problem to accept, while holding the hands of the indigenous people. Obviously, it is going to get brutal.

If Nigeria were in the same predicament, most of you would have done something worse than what South Africans are doing - and a classic example is the Ghana must go madness, which a lot of Ghanaians are still hurting from that after over three decades.

Just pray for peace and stop acting like freaking apes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by oluwafemim(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
Is that a better solution to the killings?
No but he has voice himself against the demonic act of the SOUTH AFRICANS.It is terribly shameful that they vandalizes what belongs to strangers in their own country and outside,they want to be safe,very painful.Some people will have to start all over again,since their respective properties have been stolen by the lazy morons.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Chartey(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
sledjama:
just wait,... where is my DSTV decoder self?

ok, maybe i will just destroy my DSTV decoder and leave the gotv decoder.
So u no sabi sey na still DSTV get GoTV?
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Ariyke: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy Oya let the breaking begin cheesy grin
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by all4gud(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Does it make sense? You want to gain cheat and useless popularity
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Awoofawo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I just broke my mtn sim card in protest over the xnophobia attacks against Nigerians in South Africa( MTN is a south African owned mobile Telecommunication company operational in Nigeria).- Ifeduba ThankGod Tochukwu

Tag, copy and Share this Picture.

You can alway buy another one, sim don't cost much to replace this day...... cool

If you got Dstv decoder and dish for home dash the two on the ground and upload a new topic, may commend then, but for now, Oyo lo wa.... cool
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by TopGenius(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
asadike:
Way to go, ifeduba nwannem. I will follow suit as soon as my data plan expires.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
if south africans cant stop this xenophobia within 7 days, is high tym. African countries start bouncing back on south africa govt and the pple
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
sauceny:
It doesn't even influence a 0.01% of the xenophobic attack...In fact am just angry at him angry angry angry for wasting his money,he should start from [size=15pt]SHOP RITE[/size] & attack,so Nigerians would know he meant it.
"so Nigerians would know he meant it." are you not a nigerian? what are you doing about it?
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by felifeli: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I just broke my mtn sim card in protest over the xnophobia attacks against Nigerians in South Africa( MTN is a south African owned mobile Telecommunication company operational in Nigeria).- Ifeduba ThankGod Tochukwu

Will you also boycott Shoprite ?
.... and boycott Stanbic bank ?
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by smudge2079(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Will he also destroy his Dstv decoder or stop visiting Shoprite D truth is we will always be d pawns in dis chess game. Our past leaders have failed us, dats y so many Nigerians see South Africa as deir paradise, one word of advise to any Nigerian still residing dere, Pack ur bags and come home, no place like home.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by jamoscofield(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
Is that a better solution to the killings?

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
xreal:
MTN
DSTV
SHOPRITE
all owned by white south Africans. Look for black south africans companies pls. And invoke ur calamity on them if u can find any.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by m1500: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Typical stark illiterate Nigerian.

Just pray for peace and stop acting like freaking apes.

My dear, you made very good points but these abusive words don't fall in at all; you can always do without those derogatory remarks. Peace
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by deevatee(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

fyn boi...doze side beards of urs made me wanna *um!
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chartey:
So u no sabi sey na still DSTV get GoTV?
i thought you got the joke
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
knightsTempler:
If this is all we are gonna be doing, I'm afraid it wouldn't have any impact. Let the government go after their businesses in Nigeria, it is only then they will sit up and do the needful.
do u even realise how many nigerian homes are benefiting from those south african firms?.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by xreal: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
all owned by white south Africans . Look for black south africans companies pls. And invoke ur calamity on them if u can find any.

You must be a racist.
What difference is it.
They are of the same Nationality, burning and stabbing foreigners to death.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
How much is a sim card,is it not 200naira? It's because we do not have better alternatives to Dstv,if not we would just boycoted them. If we decide to pounce on all their org.in nigeria,is it not Nigerians that work there? The best thing is for our leaders to develop our economy so that these arrogant south Africans would stop calling us toothless giants. I read on twitter this morning where ibb was referring to them as ungrateful people.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Horus(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by seangy4konji: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
nice 1...
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Awoofawo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Winning123:

It is symbolic and a powerful one. He shows he is a nationalist and if we all can do that the South Africans will get the message

haaaaahaaaaahuhuhuhuhasuhasuhasu am laughing in Ijebu+Korea-Greek cool

Sim breaking equal Nationalist.....?

Ok, ok, ok! All the nationalists should gather at Ojuelegba, Yaba, M.K.O garden in Lagos; Eagle Square in Abuja for MTN Sim Breaking 2015 tomorrow afternoon......

Regionalists too should join self... cool
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by SirShymexx: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
m1500:

My dear, you made very good points but these abusive words don't fall in at all; you can always do without those derogatory remarks. Peace

Lol. My bad, I'm just niggerish sometimes and when you talk to ignorant nyggahs - you have to lace it with abusive words, for it to sink in.

The ignorance of most of the folks on here is sickening. Post-apartheid South Africa is still a young country - and anyone who is 20 and above should be well acquainted with its history, since this is still the apartheid generation of South Africans.

That is why the really ANC, government, police and armed forces in the country haven't really said much. They know they messed up. And they can only keep pleading with those angry folks in abject poverty unleashing misplaced anger on other poor black Africans.

Tit for tat won't help anyone cos most South Africans don't even leave their country. It is going to hurt Nigerians and other Africans more - catch 22. Those folks have nothing to lose and you don't fight folks who are like that. You just placate them and hope they listen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by wildikeman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

wish the entire Nigerian populace were like u and I...their blood would paint our streets!
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Breaking your sim does not affect MTN. If na the time Wey gsm just reach Nigeria Wey I buy my own airtell sim for 12k,then it was called econet,you for no fit try say you wan bend ur sim,let alone breaking it. The solution is for us to collectively develop our nation and represent our country well wherever we go in order not to further destroy our already battered reputation. Nigerians Rock!
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by wildikeman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
GboyegaD:

It is no start in my opinion. There are better diplomatic measures to resolve these than inciting people back home.
Coward!
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by obaival(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
MarieSucre:
"so Nigerians would know he meant it." are you not a nigerian? what are you doing about it?

Am of no violence... I was even vying for peace of no "An eye for an eye",but i got backlash from Nigerians.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Icon4s:
Will u also destroy ur dstv decoder? undecided
in a fight to end slave trade, some British citizens stopped buying/eating sugar gotten from slaves working in British plantations in south America
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
xreal:

You must be a racist.
What difference is it.
They are of the same Nationality, burning and stabbing foreigners to death.
the whites who owned those firms are not involved pls.
Re: South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics) by danla44(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Porting to another network will be better....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / How To Stop Airtel Payg..?? / My Blackberry Doesn't Load *556# To Network Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.