Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa (9531 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
OK...
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by gratiaeo(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians has no moral right to condemn SA because the worst is happening here.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2015
goooze:
I believe u know the difference between terrorism and xenophobia

The terrorism in the northeast is based on ethno religious sentiments which have been proven to be far barbaric than racism or xenophobia.

Ethnic killings are far more personal and brutal because ethnic divides are deep rooted and have always occurred along two distinct neighbouring ethnic groups fighting for resources.

As for religious extremism as portrayed by mainly Muslims that is far worse off.

Now combine ethnic and religious sentiments and you have a ticking time bomb.

Boko Haram is not just an Islamic Extremistis movement but it also has an ethnicity and racial tinge to it.

Boko Haram members must first be either Kanuru, Hausa or Fulani and then Muslim to join.

This is where the problem in the NE is exponentially far dangerous than what is going on in South Africa.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Why?

The stuff that goes on daily in your own country is worse.

Fulani Militia terrorize defenseless middle belt Christian farmers in the dead of the night killing even babies.

Boko lunacy in the northeast nko?

How about the powder keg cities like Bauchi, Kaduna and Kano which are on constant alert for another round of bloody ethno religious riots?

Or did you miss the part when the Oba of Lagos threatened a specific tribe if his party of choice did not win the gubernatorial elections?

Nigeria on all indices is a far brutal and savage place to live.

Who needs to target foriegners when you have that Christian or Igbo to kiill?

Your points are invalid and here is why.

1. You made mention of the Oba of Lagos, when he made that statement everyone knew it didn't hold water, even the people the threat was directed at were at the gathering and laughed it off. Has anyone been thrown into the Lagoon? No! When the Oba was called out for his unguarded statement he apologized, did King Goodwill apologize? No.

2. Boko Haram is a terrorist organization, just like ISIS, Al Shebab etc, by comparing what is going on in SA with Boko Haram as you just did, then you are saying SA is a terrorist nation just like Boko Haram, ISIS and AL Shebab.

3. Why is it then that the entire world and Nigeria condemning SA, let me paint you a picture, if you were a mother and you beat your child mercilessly and the child starts bleeding would your reaction be the same if it were your neighbor who did it? Wouldn't you call the police, fight back the neighbor? Am just saying.

And before you start painting your SA as sweet place, this may not be necessary but let me say, I schooled in one of the most elite institution in SA, alongside some 15-20 Nigerians, for the duration of our studies we had spent almost R1 million each in fees. And that is more money than a large % of South Africans contribute to the South African economy. It is from that money that your old is payed benefits, it is from that money when your girls get pregnant with no father the government pays benefit till the child turns 18, it is from that money your disabled gets benefits am sure by now you get the image.

So when your ignorant and lazy South Africans throw away all the contributors the economy, not only will they be jobless but without any benefit, then I wonder what will be their next action, turn against themselves like animals.

12 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2015
martyns303:

1. You made mention of the Oba of Lagos, when he made that statement everyone knew it didn't hold water, even the people the threat was directed at were at the gathering and laughed it off. Has anyone been thrown into the Lagoon? No! When the Oba was called out for his unguarded statement he apologized, did King Goodwill apologize? No.

2. Boko Haram is a terrorist organization, just like ISIS, Al Shebab etc, by comparing what is going on in SA with Boko Haram as you just did, then you are saying SA is a terrorist nation just like Boko Haram, ISIS and AL Shebab.

3. Why is it then that the entire world and Nigeria condemning SA, let me paint you a picture, if you were a mother and you beat your child mercilessly and the child starts bleeding would your reaction be the same if it were your neighbor who did it? Wouldn't you call the police, fight back the neighbor? Am just saying.

And before you start painting your SA as sweet place, this may not be necessary but let me say, I schooled in one of the most elite institution in SA, alongside some 15-20 Nigerians, for the duration of our studies we had spent almost R1 million each in fees. And that is more money than a large % of South Africans contribute to the South African economy. It is from that money that your old is payed benefits, it is from that money when your girls get pregnant with no father the government pays benefit till the child turns 18, it is from that money your disabled gets benefits am sure by now you get the image.

I am not south African but a full blooded Nigerian posting from Nigeria!

Ask yourself, how many people on average annually get killed in SA as a result of such social disturbances in comparison to Nigeria?

The bottom line is that there have been more people killed since indepence in Nigeria than that recorded in SA as a result of riots and social upheavals.

So in a nut shell SA is still relatively more peaceful than Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by lomprico(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]The hypocrisy on this thread reeks to high heaven!

We hear of such disturbing xenophobic attacks in South Africa on average once in a couple of years.

In Nigeria not a week goes by without you killing yourselves in the most barbaric manner.

Stop condemning South Africans because we in Nigeria have it far worse off!

[/size]
So because nigeria has its own issues we should praise the SAs for what they are doing? I dont think I have met any one praising any of those barbaric killings u claim. Shame on you!

5 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

I am not south African but a full blooded Nigerian posting from Nigeria!

Ask yourself, how many people on average annually get killed in SA as a result of such social disturbances in comparison to Nigeria?

The bottom line is that there have been more people killed since indepence in Nigeria than that recorded in SA as a result of riots and social upheavals.

So in a nut shell SA is still relatively more peaceful than Nigeria!

I thought u were a South African trying to paint SA sweet, was just waiting for the perception so I can open my mouth and shut yours.

But everything just changed, and I feel sorry for you. Shame on you, the American police has killed more Americans than any terrorist organization, but do you see how bent they are in fighting terrorism? Do you think America will smile if a foreign police were to kill any of their citizens just because their own police is doing it?

I feel pity for you, go to SA and see how your country men are being treated. Never in your life should you hold a public office, may God not allow it since you have no value for your fellow country men.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
gratiaeo:
Nigerians has no moral right to condemn SA because the worst is happening here.
Rephrase by saying; gratiaeo has no moral right to condemn SA because he is one of the social vices we have un nigeria!
That will make more sense.

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2015
martyns303:

I thought u were a South African trying to paint SA sweet, was just waiting for the perception so I can open my mouth and shut yours.

But everything just changed, and I feel sorry for you. Shame on you, the American police has killed more Americans than any terrorist organization, but do you see how bent they are in fighting terrorism? Do you think America will smile if a foreign police were to kill any of their citizens just because their own police is doing it?

I feel pity for you, go to SA and see how your country men are being treated. Never in your life should you hold a public office, may God not allow it since you have no value for your fellow country men.

Did I justify the senselessness of the South Africans rioting and killing their fellow Africans? No!

I merely stated that whatever the case we as Nigerians should be cautious in pointing the finger on South Africa for we are far worse!

South Africans are targeting and killing Foreigners, while Nigerians are killing their own brothers on a larger and sustained scale since independence!

Now tell me which is far worse?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by TechRev: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2015
martyns303:

So when your ignorant and lazy South Africans throw away all the contributors the economy, not only will they be jobless but without any benefit, then I wonder what will be their next action, turn against themselves like animals.

Story for the Gods. Murder is murder irrespective of who committed it. Clean and cry about the murderous herdsmen and bokoharam first before crying for southafrica. As PPAngel said you always have christians and Igbos to kill at will so why angry that SA is competing with you??

Hypocrisy is killing you nigerians. When Igbo man complain they tell him to go back to his region (SE). Why not tell foreigners in SA to go back to their countries??

Useless monkeys and baboons in Zoological republic Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2015
TechRev:

Story for the Gods. Murder is murder irrespective of who committed it. Clean and cry about the murderous herdsmen and bokoharam first before crying for southafrica. As PPAngel said you always have christians and Igbos to kill at will so why angry that SA is competing with you??

Hypocrisy is killing you nigerians. When Igbo man complain they tell him to go back to his region (SE). Why not tell foreigners in SA to go back to their countries??

You dey mind them?

Nigerians kill their own citizens at will on a larger and systematic scale. It has always been the last line of solving political grievances by targeting fellow Nigerians to make their point.

At least South Africans can not be accused of killing their own.

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is what is killing this country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2015
lomprico:

So because nigeria has its own issues we should praise the SAs for what they are doing? I dont think I have met any one praising any of those barbaric killings u claim. Shame on you!

Where did you see me praise the nonsense currently ongoing in SA?

I will rather use this opportunity to remind all of you that Nigeria is a more savage place than South Africa so your condemnation of SA is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Did I justify the senselessness of the South Africans rioting and killing their fellow Africans? No!

I merely stated that whatever the case we as Nigerians should be cautious in pointing the finger on South Africa for we are far worse!

South Africans are targeting and killing Foreigners, while Nigerians are killing their own brothers on a larger and sustained scale since independence!

Now tell me which is far worse?

It is really difficult trying to explain things to a person as yourself.

When Boko Haram kills Nigerians, the millitary is sent to fight them.

When herds men kill villagers, arrest are made by the Nigerian police or the millitary is sent in.

Nigeria have a responsibility to protect her citizens, however when South Africans kill Nigerians what do you want the Nigerian Government to do? Send the millitary into SA or the police?

So basically all what Nigerians can do is condemn the act, do u get the difference now?

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2015
martyns303:

It is really difficult trying to explain things to a person as yourself.

When Boko Haram kills Nigerians, the millitary is sent to fight them.

When herds men kill villagers, arrest are made by the Nigerian police or the millitary is sent in.

Nigeria have a responsibility to protect her citizens, however when South Africans kill Nigerians what do you want the Nigerian Government to do? Send the millitary into SA or the police?

So basically all what Nigerians can do is condemn the act, do u get the difference now?

Condemning the act without reflecting on your own situation shows how hypocritical you are.

You can condemn the senseless violence in SA but you must not delianate South Africans as more savage than you.

This is my message.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Savigne(f): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2015
These South Africans are savage beasts who should be burnt on stakes...Imagine!!!
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Condemning the act without reflecting on your own situation shows how hypocritical you are.

You can condemn the senseless violence in SA but you must not delianate South Africans as more savage than you.

This is my message.

How are Nigerians not reflecting on theirs? You have to be a Boko Haram sympathizer not to see the way Nigerians are condemning the act of BH.

Non Military personnel known as the civilian JTF has taken up arms against BH.

Nigerians have voted out the president with insecurity being a major reason.

What do u reckon we as Nigerians do? Clap for the South Africans for killing our Brothers? You are really pathetic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2015
martyns303:

How are Nigerians not reflecting on theirs? You have to be a Boko Haram sympathizer not to see the way Nigerians are condemning the act of BH.

Non Military personnel known as the civilian JTF has taken up arms against BH.

Nigerians have voted out the president with insecurity being a major reason.

What do u reckon we as Nigerians do? Clap for the South Africans for killing our Brothers? Your really pathetic.

You will never get my drift. So let it be.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
We shouldn't judge South Africans, we have done worst.

King Zulu of SA made provocative statement against foreigners. Oba of Lagos made provocative statement against the Igbo's.

South Africans retaliated by killing foreigners, burning and looting their shops. Yoruba's using Omonole style, collecting money from other tribes men shop esp the Igbo's, cemetery workers(Yoruba) trying to extort from Ladipo market traders.

South Africans fighting with foreigners. Yorubas(cementary workers) fighting Igbo's.

We have done worst.

South Africans are just being lazy.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by kheart(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2015
TechRev:

So u mean boko haram just slit some "ibos" last week in borno? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by cococandy(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
xreal:

Yorubas were not in support of the Oba of Lagos' statement.

Have you ever heard us treat foreigners this way?

really? Yorubas were not in support?
Only on nairaland alone I saw even the poeple I thought had a shred of humanity in them so openly support the xtupid man and you're here lying to our faces.
Mtchew.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You will never get my drift. So let it be.

You are right, I will never get your drift because it is absolutely illogical.

4 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Mcbussy(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

The Zulu King's statement is what started all this. So the Oba of Lagos is no different.

If the APC had lost out you can bet Tinubu's thugs would have used it as an excuse to go looting and r@ping.

Yes good point, but most Nigerians, at least those in the south are not sociopaths to do animalistic things when a monarch goes off point and says trash. Did u hear of anybody that was eventually thrown into d lagoon?... even if APC had lost d elections, nobody would have done that. The king was openly criticised by everybody and even by d party he was supporting.

About the ethnic or religious crisis in the north... It's a phenomenon that plagues mankind. Groups have always fought against each other right from the existence of Man. U can check all the religious and history books, this has happened in virtually every part of the world in d past. I don't think I need to go into much details of the crusader days where Christians were conquering different lands in d middle east, and how the Arabs fought back.

But when a man starts killing foreigners all because he feels they have succeeded in his country (which is supposed to be a good and positive thing), then the case is psychopathic. The most disgusting thing about it is the fact that an irrelevant traditional bigot gave the order.

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by sam13(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]The hypocrisy on this thread reeks to high heaven!

We hear of such disturbing xenophobic attacks in South Africa on average once in a couple of years.

In Nigeria not a week goes by without you killing yourselves in the most barbaric manner.

Stop condemning South Africans because we in Nigeria have it far worse off!

[/size]
What

What the heck are you saying? when people all over the world condemning this barbaric act of South Africans and you think you can compare the demonic actions taking place over there. How many times have we killed any foreigner the warehouse these South Africans killed immigrants and in term of corruption how better or clean are they.
CRAP!

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2015
sam13:

What

What the heck are you saying? when people all over the world condemning this barbaric act of South Africans and you think you can compare the demonic actions taking place over there. How many times have we killed any foreigner the warehouse these South Africans killed immigrants and in term of corruption how better or clean are they.
CRAP!

Exactly! You don't go around killing foriegners but rather go about with zeal killing your fellow country men.

This is where south Africans are better off.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Mcbussy:

About the ethnic or religious crisis in the north... It's a phenomenon that plagues the mankind. Groups have always fought against each other right from the existence of Man. U can check all the religious and history books, this has happened in virtually every part of the world in d past. I don't think I need to go into much details of the crusader days where Christians were conquering different lands in d middle east, and how the Arabs fought back.

Please. The Crusades were necessitated to drive off marauding Arab Jihadis who had laid desolate Christian Nations in the middle east and where on the verge of entering Europe through Spain.

By the turn of the first hundred century, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia and Jordan and virtually all of the middle east other than the waste lands of modern day Saudi Arabia where predominantly Christian.

Then came Mohammed and his jihad.

The middle east is dotted with early Christian relics attesting to the fact that these regionsw here first and foremost Christian Nations!

Or are you going to tell me that the grand Mosque in modern day Istanbul was originally not a Church at the center of the first capital of Christendom then known as Constaninople named after the first Roman emperor who converted to Christianity?

What about the epicenter of the Jewish -Arab conflict, Jetusalem and the temple of Solomon where an abomination now sits at the center and holy of holiest site in both Judaism and Christianity? Why is a mosque sited there? Is Judaism not older than Islam? So how come there is a mosque at the center of the only Jewish Temple?

Most of the ancient scrolls of writting on Christianity where found in modern day Egyot where the Coptic movement once dominated until it was overran by Marauding Muslims.

There are several accounts of the first Caliph of Egyot demanding ransome from the Ethiopian king threatning to destroy every Coptic church in Egypt and kill every Christian if a ransome is not paid. The Ethiopian church sent back a reply stating that if any church is destroyed in Egyot he will march accross the dead sea and destroy the Kabbah to dust.

This is just a snippet of how militant Islam ravaged the land.

The jihadis where beaten back by the crusaders and rightfully so.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2015
cococandy:
really? Yorubas were not in support?
Only on nairaland alone I saw even the poeple I thought had a shred of humanity in them so openly support the xtupid man and you're here lying to our faces.
Mtchew.
I hope you have not forgotten the yoruba elite group showing support for the oba for that stupid statement.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you have not forgotten the yoruba elite group showing support for the oba for that stupid statement.

Not only the elites but every single Yoruba posting here as well.

They have said what their hearts intends. They maybe too chicken sh1t to do it but we know what is in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by TunjiMsp: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2015
They keep condemning the act yet no proactive measure to stop this barbaric act, even the police are turning blind eyes

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by tmtech: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You dey mind them?

Nigerians kill their own citizens at will on a larger and systematic scale. It has always been the last line of solving political grievances by targeting fellow Nigerians to make their point.

At least South Africans can not be accused of killing their own.

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is what is killing this country!

You av no idea wat is going on in SA ... Do ur research b4 commenting..... Try watch d video of aw SA police brutally masacre dia minners in 2012 and so many other violent attacks lyk dat.. Boko haram is a terrorist group and dey are not pampered by d govt, kidnappers and militants are hunted down in naija... We av awa issues..buh SA govt is not doing much to stop dis violence against foreigners.. U nid to be dia to see 4 ur sef... No mata wat is going on here doesn't justify d killings.. And u must kno, the moment u try to justify rape or any other henious crime, u av exonorated d offender already!!!!!!! God help us all....
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
tmtech:

You av no idea wat is going on in SA ... Do ur research b4 commenting..... Try watch d video of aw SA police brutally masacre dia minners in 2012 and so many other violent attacks lyk dat.. Boko haram is a terrorist group and dey are not pampered by d govt, kidnappers and militants are hunted down in naija... We av awa issues..buh SA govt is not doing much to stop dis violence against foreigners.. U nid to be dia to see 4 ur sef... No mata wat is going on here doesn't justify d killings.. And u must kno, the moment u try to justify rape or any other henious crime, u av exonorated d offender already!!!!!!! God help us all....

My advice to you is to fix your more complexing problems than to start pork nosing into another Nation's affairs.

The Nigerians in SA are there by choice and can leave as whenever they choose to. What will you say to the northern Christians who are killed, abducted, r@ped en masse and have all their property stolen by brain dead Muslim filth? Where do you expect them to go?

Leave South Africa matter because on all pars Nigeria is a more savage and injustice place to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Not only the elites but every single Yoruba posting here as well.

They have said what their hearts intends. They maybe too chicken sh1t to do it but we know what is in their hearts.
lol @too chicken sh1te they will shout and shout with no action but I am surprise to see people who support the silly oba's statement coming here to condemn the south Africans even due I am not in support of violence but such people have no justification to condemn
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PPAngel(f): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol @too chicken sh1te they will shout and shout with no action but I am surprise to see people who support the silly oba's statement coming here to condemn the south Africans even due I am not in support of violence but such people have no justification to condemn

That is their way. Pure hypocrites with enough double mouth that they can't help but exclaim when talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / "Fossil Fuels May Prevent Sexual Assault" - US Energy Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.