Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu (4851 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by efe2luv: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Few days after the presidential election that saw the exit of President Goodluck Jonathan, fresh facts have emerged as to the roles played by some very influential people close to him

From the outset it was clear so many of those close to Jonathan , ministers, Head of agencies, PDP National Assembly members and even some of the militants he empowered to become overnight billionaires, worked for the exit of Buhari.

While some did it to feather nest, for business reasons, some were just for selfish and money grabbing reasons.

The list include Petroleum minister, Diezani Allison-Madueke, chairman Presidential Amnesty Programme, Kingsley Kuku, CEO of Oando, and possible next petroleum minister, Wale Tinubu, Femi Otedola, Tonye Cole, Kola Aluko, Walter Wagbasoma, Principal secretary, Hassan Tukur, NSA Sambo Dasuki, Defence minister, Muhammed Gusau, Mrs Nenadi Usman, and some charlatans like Igho Sanomi, and Ayiri Emami ex militants with truck loads of cash who just roamed around the Villa.

Others who allegedly played roles include Nenadi Usman, Doyin Okupe, Femi Fani-Kayode, Olisah Metuh, PDP chairman, Adamu Muazu.

Most PDP senators from Jigawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, worked assiduously for the Muhammadu Buhar’s emergence

The worst case according some of Jonathan;s aides was that of the petroleum minister who was walked out of the villa shortly before she left Nigeria. According to one aide ‘ hers was worst, Jonathan did all he could to retain, even when so many wanted her out, she took all the nations money and gave to opposition, while she starved Jonathans campaign”

But according to a tweet by @7Dlife_ng, “Diezani was not entirely a villain, was loyal to the point where it became apparent the APC was going to take it self preservation stepped in. Diezani is the main reason why Nigeria’s oil cabal joined the larger conspiracy to kick out GEJ”

It was learnt that Allison-Madueke gave first tranche of $3million through Governor Rotimi Amaechi to the Buhari campaign few days before the first election date, February 14,, while Kuku gave another $3million to the campaign through Mrs Aishat Buhari around that period.

Checks also reveal that that Allison-Madueke also gave another $4million to the Buhari campaign through Senator Bukola Saraki shortly before the March 28 date.

Otedola and Wale tinubu took care of the fuel scarcity angle. They ensured supply was slow or non existent created the scarcity.

Aluko, rumored to be cosy with Allison-Madueke funded APC heavily because he was at daggers drawn with his girlfriend, the petroleum minister. Aluko was the custodian of a large chunk of the minister’s wealth offshore, but when they fell out, Aluko stayed back in Switzerland and waited for his girl and the government to fall, so he could return to Nigeri.

@7Dlife_ng reports that at the recent meeting Jonathan with members of the Ijaw Youth Congress, the president of the IYC attacked Kuku for funding APC.

He disclosed on twitter that after the meeting Jonathan went into a closed door with the IYC leader and said “ I am C-in-C, I know everything, even if I had won I wonder how I can last another 4 years”

Ayiri and Wagbasoma and Igho, donated millions of dollars to the APC. Most shocking here was Ayiri who was made billionaire by Jonathan, has unfettered access to him.

According to @7Dlife_ng “ Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia stood by the President. It was the toughest thing to do in that circumstance. But why. Because they are serious investors.”

The marketers and crude oil lifters were troubled by Jonathan’s PIB bill that was stalled at the NASS by party men who were in on the stop GEJ project:

There are also those alleged to have collected huge campaign funds but pocketed them. Okupe is alleged to have gotten N100 million to use to convince some members of the Labour and Accord Party to join the party, but he did not deliver. Fani-Kayode who was head media and publicity allegedly got N1Billion for media, and another $2million dollars to set up what they call ‘situation rooms’ nationwide. Both men have denied the allegations. Fani Kayode has even threatened legal action against Peoples Daily Newspaper .

Muazu allegedly got N2 Billion, and another N80 million for social media. He set up a social media office at Legacy House peopled by his men through which he made tons of millions.. Muazu gave millions to the APC . He worked closely with FCT minister, Bala Mohammed and state Governor Isa Yuguda to give the APC 90 per cent of the votes in Bauchi.

Former Finance minister, Nenadi Usman allegedly pocketed over N800 million meant for the media and publicity committee.

Olisah Metuh, it was alleged got a whooping N450Million for social media, shortly after jetted out to Dubai to aquire choice properties, the late Special Adviser, Strategy, Oronto Douglas allegedly got $3million for social media .

The likes of Metuh, Fani-Kayode, Okupe, did not expressly worked to deliver but their alleged reluctance to used funds for the listed assignments spelt doom for Jonathan.

Tukur another very close aide of Jonathan worked closely with the NSA to ensure power retuned to the north, they had help from Defence minister.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by newsomtin(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2015
efe2luv:
Few days after the presidential election that saw the exit of President Goodluck Jonathan, fresh facts have emerged as to the roles played by some very influential people close to him

From the outset it was clear so many of those close to Jonathan , ministers, Head of agencies, PDP National Assembly members and even some of the militants he empowered to become overnight billionaires, worked for the exit of Buhari.

While some did it to feather nest, for business reasons, some were just for selfish and money grabbing reasons.

The list include Petroleum minister, Diezani Allison-Madueke, chairman Presidential Amnesty Programme, Kingsley Kuku, CEO of Oando, and possible next petroleum minister, Wale Tinubu, Femi Otedola, Tonye Cole, Kola Aluko, Walter Wagbasoma, Principal secretary, Hassan Tukur, NSA Sambo Dasuki, Defence minister, Muhammed Gusau, Mrs Nenadi Usman, and some charlatans like Igho Sanomi, and Ayiri Emami ex militants with truck loads of cash who just roamed around the Villa.

Others who allegedly played roles include Nenadi Usman, Doyin Okupe, Femi Fani-Kayode, Olisah Metuh, PDP chairman, Adamu Muazu.

Most PDP senators from Jigawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, worked assiduously for the Muhammadu Buhar’s emergence

The worst case according some of Jonathan;s aides was that of the petroleum minister who was walked out of the villa shortly before she left Nigeria. According to one aide ‘ hers was worst, Jonathan did all he could to retain, even when so many wanted her out, she took all the nations money and gave to opposition, while she starved Jonathans campaign”

But according to a tweet by @7Dlife_ng, “Diezani was not entirely a villain, was loyal to the point where it became apparent the APC was going to take it self preservation stepped in. Diezani is the main reason why Nigeria’s oil cabal joined the larger conspiracy to kick out GEJ”

It was learnt that Allison-Madueke gave first tranche of $3million through Governor Rotimi Amaechi to the Buhari campaign few days before the first election date, February 14,, while Kuku gave another $3million to the campaign through Mrs Aishat Buhari around that period.

Checks also reveal that that Allison-Madueke also gave another $4million to the Buhari campaign through Senator Bukola Saraki shortly before the March 28 date.

Otedola and Wale tinubu took care of the fuel scarcity angle. They ensured supply was slow or non existent created the scarcity.

Aluko, rumored to be cosy with Allison-Madueke funded APC heavily because he was at daggers drawn with his girlfriend, the petroleum minister. Aluko was the custodian of a large chunk of the minister’s wealth offshore, but when they fell out, Aluko stayed back in Switzerland and waited for his girl and the government to fall, so he could return to Nigeri.

@7Dlife_ng reports that at the recent meeting Jonathan with members of the Ijaw Youth Congress, the president of the IYC attacked Kuku for funding APC.

He disclosed on twitter that after the meeting Jonathan went into a closed door with the IYC leader and said “ I am C-in-C, I know everything, even if I had won I wonder how I can last another 4 years”

Ayiri and Wagbasoma and Igho, donated millions of dollars to the APC. Most shocking here was Ayiri who was made billionaire by Jonathan, has unfettered access to him.

According to @7Dlife_ng “ Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia stood by the President. It was the toughest thing to do in that circumstance. But why. Because they are serious investors.”

The marketers and crude oil lifters were troubled by Jonathan’s PIB bill that was stalled at the NASS by party men who were in on the stop GEJ project:

There are also those alleged to have collected huge campaign funds but pocketed them. Okupe is alleged to have gotten N100 million to use to convince some members of the Labour and Accord Party to join the party, but he did not deliver. Fani-Kayode who was head media and publicity allegedly got N1Billion for media, and another $2million dollars to set up what they call ‘situation rooms’ nationwide. Both men have denied the allegations. Fani Kayode has even threatened legal action against Peoples Daily Newspaper .

Muazu allegedly got N2 Billion, and another N80 million for social media. He set up a social media office at Legacy House peopled by his men through which he made tons of millions.. Muazu gave millions to the APC . He worked closely with FCT minister, Bala Mohammed and state Governor Isa Yuguda to give the APC 90 per cent of the votes in Bauchi.

Former Finance minister, Nenadi Usman allegedly pocketed over N800 million meant for the media and publicity committee.

Olisah Metuh, it was alleged got a whooping N450Million for social media, shortly after jetted out to Dubai to aquire choice properties, the late Special Adviser, Strategy, Oronto Douglas allegedly got $3million for social media .

The likes of Metuh, Fani-Kayode, Okupe, did not expressly worked to deliver but their alleged reluctance to used funds for the listed assignments spelt doom for Jonathan.

Tukur another very close aide of Jonathan worked closely with the NSA to ensure power retuned to the north, they had help from Defence minister.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Baawaa(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2015
If you wish to know facts wait till after May 29,you will hear what you had never heard even from the camp of GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Medley(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2015
its only the fo0lish that can be decieved because you would have surely seen their fangs.

What happens to surrounding yourself with men of unbriddled and unwavering integrity. Thats the first step.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by jaybee3(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Na so dem just scam Johny boy

Jonathan na original Maga

2 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by couragekebs(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2015
no wonder the Bible says a mans enemies are in his household.. Oga jona better decision next time, dats if there wud b 1

3 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by emosix(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Mama peace remains the greatest betrayal of GEJ's administration and re-election bid.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by yommyphresh(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Y'all aint see nothing yet. I can imagine the many revelations that'll start showing up after May 29

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Nokiae5: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Medley:
its only the fo0lish that can be decieved because you would have surely saw their fangs

bro don't get it twisted the wise are deceive at times
remember albert einstein said"anyone who has not made mistake has not tried anything new"

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by kolomax(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg That's jona problem not my business anyway
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by PassingShot(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2015
No source? Crap!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2015
His wife is supposed to be on that list!

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by martyns303(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Seeing the names on that list, it would surely feel like someone putting a knive to the chest of GEJ and twisting it. Diezeni n Kuku especially, the people closest to you are the ones to bring down your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by stevecantrell: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015
couragekebs:
no wonder the Bible says a mans enemies are in his household.. Oga jona better decision next time, dats if there wud b 1

WORD.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by stevecantrell: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
kolomax:
Abeg That's jona problem not my business anyway

Do you think these people will ever be forced to return that money ? Never !

PDP was truly the winning team that created multi-millionaires and billionaires in a few weeks.

Buhari needs money to run his govt, where is he going to get ?

From your pocket !
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by agabaI23(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Now I know why....Poor Jona
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by tuniski: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2015
APC and it lies! They just call money like it falls from the tree. Little wonder they deceive nigerians that once they assumed power every unemployed nigeria will get 5000 naira. They will do. Miracles cos presently we have all the money but, it is being looted. Wait till 29/5/2015 for their lies to unravel. They will soon tell u no money and all that just to change their promises. We are watching and they must perform.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by blackfase(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Mind boggling figures. So if all these r true, is it not goin to b biz as usual then, I mean with all these traitors now in d APC camp. Just wondering.....

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by saintneo(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2015
All these monies.....am I experiencing hallucination!
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by pressplay55: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2015
that list is not complete, after may 29
more names will surely roll out,
mr president was carried away by wat i call over confidence
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by gebest: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Jeg does'nt take to advice he was warned strictly about diezan-alison-maduekwe but because her to-to is 2 sweet so he keep phucking her until he lost.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by baysure9001: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by freshcvv(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2015
This article makes little or no sense at all!

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss.

Williams.

1 Like

Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by dBard: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Three people responsible for GEJs failure;
1. Himself
2.His wife; dame Patience Jonathan
3. others..

no more, no less.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by oluspencer(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
guess youre the only social media writter that got paid after the election. #pele how much jona boy pay u.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by odogwux(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
jaybee3:
Na so dem just scam Johny boy

Jonathan na original Maga

I dey tell u jona na real maga he doesn't deserve a second term
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by cyberguy72(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
With all dis revelations hws Buhari gonna fight corruption
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by joystickextendr: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
These is serious angry angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by HzRF(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
What's d fhuck is all this useless articles
She betray jona.
He betray jona
Jona dey ask for money
Jona dey vex with his cabinet

In short everybody betrayed him
Gud 1
Yet he got millions of votes
That's nice
Nw dat we knw everybody betray jona
Can all this shyt cease

Well u have mugus who will start saying trash
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by AreaFada2: 3:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Whatever you think of Jaonathan, he knew another 4 years would have been a nightmare. I was saying this even two years ago.

Nigerian politicians are dangerous and deceitful. Only deceitfful people like OBJ, IBB & Tinubu & co can truly master the game either openly or behind the scene.

That's the limitation of people like Fashola & Ribadu. They are too straight for the murky waters of Nigerian national politics.
Re: Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu by Caseless: 3:52am On Apr 26, 2015
tuniski:
APC and it lies! They just call money like it falls from the tree. Little wonder they deceive nigerians that once they assumed power every unemployed nigeria will get 5000 naira. They will do. Miracles cos presently we have all the money but, it is being looted. Wait till 29/5/2015 for their lies to unravel. They will soon tell u no money and all that just to change their promises. We are watching and they must perform.
so, apc wrote this nonsense report that accuse them?
I don't believe this trash that keeps using a certain twitter as a source.

(1) (Reply)

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / Will Nigeria Ever Give Niger-deltans Resource Control? / See Moment Gov Ugwuanyi Was Presented His Award By Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.