Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 (2337 Views)

Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now! / The Simple Code That Makes Internet Business Work / Start Your Beauty Products Business Today With N1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2015
We all all know that there are lots of ways to make money online, and one of such is blog monetization with adsense. Residual income can be made from blogs if done the right way. Great content, high paying keywords, traffic are essential keys in making income via adsense.

You can start with as low as #5,000 as your capital. Here is an opportunity to own an adsense blog with high paying keyword.

I can design a professional adsense blog e.g chriscarinsuranceportal..com (yet to be completed) for you and you will make at least $100 - $500 monthly with it.

This is what you will get with your #5,000

1. A professionally blog with high paying keyword on any niche .

2. Highly rich unique content (20) articles for easy adsense approval within 5 - 15 days

3. Multiple ways of generating traffic (Targeted source) with high paying countries e.g USA, Canada e.t.c

4. Traffic is 100% adsense safe and not bot

5. How to keep your CTR at 2% to avoid bomb clicking.

You will get the blog within 5 days, and a gurranteed method of making $100 - $500, spending at least 1 - 2 hours daily online.

Owing at least 5 blogs and managing them well guaranty a RESIDUAL ONLINE INCOME

Contact me for more info on how to get started. Check my signature.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by Supplanter(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Just what I've been looking for.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Supplanter:
Just what I've been looking for.

Ok
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by tessylove2(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Following...
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
It sounds too real. Maybe u can convince me
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2015
As long as you obey the terms and conditions of google you are good to go. Good a.m.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Don't you think its far better to invest in blogs, manage them effectively than gambling away hard earned cash to betting Or even binary? Think twice.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by zenith123: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ OP....

How many post do you have to post before you can apply for adsense?

How old can your blog be before you can apply for adsense?

How much rank will you be ranked by Alexa before you can apply for adsense?

Please I will like to get answers for this question.

Also please Check if this blog owned by a friend is qualified to apply for adsense

www.enterpriseboom.com

I will plan to work with you if i can be convinced.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by inereunwa1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
op im interested can you design a landing page ??
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: I just came across a business that has huge
potential. It's absolutely free, offers everything
you can think of... We earn not only for what we
already do, but from an array of legal and
financial services that pays you up to $1,500 and
more per sale. It's simple and totally free! For
anyone looking for a simple way to earn online
without investment, this could be it!" click here... "
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/
TO20699/signupb3sh.htm
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
inereunwa1:
op im interested can you design a landing page ??
I think we have sealed a contract through chat. Thank you. Looking forward to starting your project.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
zenith123:
@ OP....

How many post do you have to post before you can apply for adsense?

How old can your blog be before you can apply for adsense?

How much rank will you be ranked by Alexa before you can apply for adsense?

Please I will like to get answers for this question.

Also please Check if this blog owned by a friend is qualified to apply for adsense

www.enterpriseboom.com

I will plan to work with you if i can be convinced.

I majorly work on hosted account I.e blogger.com

Have at least 20 posts, preferably 30 (articles) with not less than 500 words and must be unique.

Alexa ranking is not a criteria for adsense. Just ensure you have good traffic privacy page, disclaimer e.t.c

You can check on google adsense terms and conditions.

For unhosted accounts I.e normal website the website should be maintained for at least 3 months. But for hosted account, you can apply for adsense once the button is activated in your blogger account. Within 10 days or 2 weeks if you have enough content it will be approved.

For your friends blog, I will look into it and give you a feed back.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by inereunwa1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
ireti35:

I think we have sealed a contract through chat. Thank you. Looking forward to starting your project.
yes thanks
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy new week.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Good in the morning.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ultrazone(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by adahgold(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
ireti35:
We all all know that there are lots of ways to make money online, and one of such is blog monetization with adsense. Residual income can be made from blogs if done the right way. Great content, high paying keywords, traffic are essential keys in making income via adsense.

You can start with as low as #5,000 as your capital. Here is an opportunity to own an adsense blog with high paying keyword.

I can design a professional adsense blog e.g chriscarinsuranceportal..com (yet to be completed) for you and you will make at least $100 - $500 monthly with it.

This is what you will get with your #5,000

1. A professionally blog with high paying keyword on any niche .

2. Highly rich unique content (20) articles for easy adsense approval within 5 - 15 days

3. Multiple ways of generating traffic (Targeted source) with high paying countries e.g USA, Canada e.t.c

4. Traffic is 100% adsense safe and not bot

5. How to keep your CTR at 2% to avoid bomb clicking.

You will get the blog within 5 days, and a gurranteed method of making $100 - $500, spending at least 1 - 2 hours daily online.

Owing at least 5 blogs and managing them well guaranty a RESIDUAL ONLINE INCOME

Contact me for more info on how to get started. Check my signature.

are you on whatsapp? Cause I need to discuss with you.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
adahgold:

are you on whatsapp? Cause I need to discuss with you.

Yes, I am.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by adahgold(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireti35:

Yes, I am.

I will add you,so we discuss.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
adahgold:

I will add you,so we discuss.
Ok.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
Happy weekend.

Currently working on 7 blogs and waiting to make it 10.

Be amongst the remaining three and get your blog for #5000 ( introductory price) and #10,000 for 11 and above. Will publish @ least 5 of the blogs here with testimonies.

Don't pay me a dime, but pay when you are satisfied with your designed blog. Afterall I have nothing to loose.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by Supplanter(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2015
@Op....I haven't heard from you lately concerning the blog. I was the guy that asked on whatsapp,if I could add my referral link to my blog. Please, kindly let me know how far you've gone with it. Thanks a lot.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by ireti35: 9:27am On May 05, 2015
Supplanter:
@Op....I haven't heard from you lately concerning the blog. I was the guy that asked on whatsapp,if I could add my referral link to my blog. Please, kindly let me know how far you've gone with it. Thanks a lot.

Your blog will be ready within the next 24 hours. You can hook up with me on whatsapp.
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by Supplanter(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2015
ireti35:

Your blog will be ready within the next 24 hours. You can hook up with me on whatsapp.
.... OK
Re: Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 by buruike(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Supplanter:

Hi
Did u finally got your blog from op?

(1) (Reply)

Machines And Equipments For Sale, In Perfect Working Condition. / Formula For Making Fish And Poultry Feeds Indusrially. / Panasonic Business Toughbook CF-52 Rugged Laptop Sale ₦195K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.