Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle (2355 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist / Fist Of Vengeance 9ja Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by nenye78(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2006
Hello nairalanders

Last year i saw the movie "Fist of Legend" and i bowed. I think it's the best martial arts movie ever and Jet Lee's best. I just saw the movie "Kung Fu Hustle" and my jaw dropped. That is a master piece and i believe Stephen Chow deserves an Oscar.

I'm a kung fu movie fan and just wondering if anybody feels me.
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by Raymand(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2006
That movie (kung fu hustle) is just awesome! those guys dey do virtual effects like sey na montage or something shocked
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by candylips(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2006
it wasok. more of a commedy kung fu flick though
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by nilla(f): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2006
Kung fu hustle is da bomb.
I've watched it so many times. I liked the mixture of comedy, drama, broadway, and kung fu.
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by gbadex1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2006
. . .at least kung fu hustle's better than those imbecilic and stupid Nigerian movies (home videos in actual sense)
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by gbadex1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2006
. . .at least kung fu hustle's better than those imbecilic and stupid Nigerian movies (home videos in actual sense)
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by dedun: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2006
Kung fu hustle is so cool. Good moves with so much comedy, but fist of legend is just the best kung fu movie in town. Basic kung fu moves with style. It's simply the best.
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by nilla(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2006
well i guess i need to go see fist of legend
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by iice(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2006
Both cool movies. Love Stephen Chow, he's sooo funny grin
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by nilla(f): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2006
i know

he's cute too wink
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by realborn(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2007
kung fu hustle is a materpiece, anywhere in d world. stephen chow is excellent. saw d movie 4 d first tym 2yrs ago. try and watch shaolin soccer. its another of his crazy stunt filled comedy film wit almost same cast.
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by Adetife: 3:51pm On May 11, 2007
Kung fu hustle and Shaolin Soccer are both brilliant films - funny as hell cheesy
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by hype: 9:32pm On May 14, 2007
Have watched kung fu hustle more than 10 times and i just cant get enough of it. The film is damn too funny!!
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
hype:

Have watched kung fu hustle more than 10 times and i just can't get enough of it. The film is damn too funny!!

Nice but their is a film which you won't love to stop watching.
City hunter by Jackie Chan
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by ryu11(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
Brosie, I feel you, Kung fu Hustle if so so def, have you seen "house of flying daggers", equally Baaaddd.

I must have seen Kung fu hustle over ten times.

There's another one, the name just eluded me, i'll post it when i get it.
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by Akin007(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2007
stephen chow is crazy,very funny guy and the future oof kung- fu. but the master of them all, the legend of all times, the snake fighter, the drunken master,
remains JACKIE CHAN grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
give it to him, he the best n GREATEST. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by debies(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2008
jackie chan it just a clown but jet li is the kung fu king and legend oh his film are matured forget the film tricks he films have great lesson we can learn from
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by BobbyRak: 2:10pm On May 03, 2012
Jackie Chan is the best martial arts actor i know. kung-fu hustle and fist of legend are awesome but i'll give it to Donnie yen's IP MAN part 1 & 2
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by Jaymaestro(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
BobbyRak: Jackie Chan is the best martial arts actor i know. kung-fu hustle and fist of legend are awesome but i'll give it to Donnie yen's IP MAN part 1 & 2
Jet Li is more of a traditional fighter compared to Jackie chan - He's humorous and doesn't take martial art as a compulsory act . However ' My top three
Jet Li
Jackie chan
Donnie Yen and it could be inverse .
Re: Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle by yoji: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
I wud go for fist of legend. I was spellbound with the realistic but yet spectacular stunts. Badazzzz movie mennn, he even fought M.bison....lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Big Brother Africa 2011 Launch Videos [in Case You Missed It] / Swing And A Miss: Transcendence / How Can I Get A Quality Replacement DSTV LNB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.