Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot (2556 Views)

Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim / Glo Introduced Another Plan N1,000 For 2GB - Alternative To Comonth / Glo Increases Comonth Blackberry Plan From 1k To 1400?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Hi everyone!
I recently subscribed to glo Comonth 3GB BB plan, and I've been having issues using the data on my laptop via hotspot. I'm using BB bold 5 9930, and the hotspot functionality is working fine. I do connect the laptop via wi-fi, but couldn't access the internet even when the system is connected.
Please what can I do to solve this problem?
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by idokojerry87: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Did u just start using it recently or u ve been using before. When I was using it last year,I had to use so applications and settings to enable it browse
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
I started using it 2days ago.
idokojerry87:
Did u just start using it recently or u ve been using before. When I was using it last year,I had to use so applications and settings to enable it browse
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by idokojerry87: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
DeTestimony:
I started using it 2days ago.
R u on whatsapp so I can send the links and settings to u.
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by nurey(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let he who has ear, let him hear. Glo doesn't allow hotspot on bb os 7, u maybe lucky it will say connected but it will never browse, if u have credit it will connect and zap it like mad. So how do u do it, there are 2 ways
1. Using Pdanet style
2. Using the BB desktop manager (this process selects phones).
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
nurey:
Let he who has ear, let him hear. Glo doesn't allow hotspot on bb os 7, u maybe lucky it will say connected but it will never browse, if u have credit it will connect and zap it like mad. So how do u do it, there are 2 ways
1. Using Pdanet style
2. Using the BB desktop manager (this process selects phones).

I wish you can expantiate!
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by nurey(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
DeTestimony:

If u research here u will get the pdanet steps, It still works according to someone of recent but will help u ask

As for the 2nd option which I still used today I must ask you, is ur phone branded and to which network (vodafone, verizon, O2, sprint etc).
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by missylizzy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
DeTestimony:
Add me 2b5bba34 I will put ur thru, I'm actually browsing with my glo, with my bb
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by nurey(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
missylizzy:

Add me 2b5bba34 I will put ur thru, I'm actually browsing with my glo, with my bb

Contact her for the pdanet settings, if that doesn't work, then contact me for the 2nd option but the pda should be a easy walk through.
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by twosquare(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
DeTestimony:
Hi everyone!
I recently subscribed to glo Comonth 3GB BB plan, and I've been having issues using the data on my laptop via hotspot. I'm using BB bold 5 9930, and the hotspot functionality is working fine. I do connect the laptop via wi-fi, but couldn't access the internet even when the system is connected.
Please what can I do to solve this problem?
how many times have I say this on NL on this same issue. If it is traditional BB with Glo Comonth via hotspot...it won't go...it has been blocked for a while now...that's why I will soon ditch my BB for a tab...the reason I use one is cheap data which I can hotspot with my laptop but not anymore.
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by idokojerry87: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
DeTestimony:

Did it not work
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
idokojerry87:

Did it not work
I'll try it tomorrow
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
nurey:

If u research here u will get the pdanet steps, It still works according to someone of recent but will help u ask

As for the 2nd option which I still used today I must ask you, is ur phone branded and to which network (vodafone, verizon, O2, sprint etc).
sprint
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
nurey:

Contact her for the pdanet settings, if that doesn't work, then contact me for the 2nd option but the pda should be a easy walk through.
I'll contact her tomorrow, thanks.
Re: Having Problem With My Glo BBM Comonth Plan Hotspot by tobiuseful(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sending Comonth to 777 will give you a reply of insufficient credit even with 1k recharge card loaded! I tried it yesterday and its still the same this morning. Dunno if anyone has noticed?

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Phones - Blackberry Samsung Galaxy HTC Iphones Ipad Lumia LG Clearance! / British Citizens Found A Loophole To Get The New Galaxy S6 Edge For Only £1 / 3 Fastest Ways Of Downloading Video On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.