Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (93251 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Akposkool(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
This is barbaric. How did it happen? Shitty things happen everyday in this country. Na so one babe for my area got impregnated while bathing alone in a swimming pool. Now tell me does water have dickk these days?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Akuko iduu na oba

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg who get flash drive for here..
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by omokoladele(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
The snake girlfrend said 41days fasting nd d pastor said 3days 3x

Make una sofri dey formulate lies o.

Anyways d snake na baaadt guy sha...e sabi d tin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by tundeotunba(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
God is watching Us
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Skoopy(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
A tale of lies for those who will believe.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by knightsTempler: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked embarassed

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Tobilastik(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
motiond166:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by tollybabe15: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
baby nagin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Is this for real :oIs Nnkan nbe
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Pain(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
sadJust another advert for a struggling church with low patronage. It's a trick as old as 'pentecostalism'

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by pure2012soul(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg, I would like her to explain how the snake did the input & output grin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
They killed that baby by not feeding him, sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Oh my good God,this is really strange shocked
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Baby snake grin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Peejayybold(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
Shoroniyen

Yes, oro ni
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by mike404(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
SHE EVEN IDENTIFIED THE SNAKE THAT SLEPT WITH HER AS A Fulani MANgrin TELL THAT TO A SCIENTIST AND NOT A LOGICIAN LIKE ME ):<

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by pure2012soul(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Akposkool:
This is barbaric. How did it happen? Shitty things happen everyday in this country. Na so one babe for my area got impregnated while bathing alone in a swimming pool. Now tell me does water have dickk these days?
Lol. Make she formulate a more reasonable story. Maybe na disguised mammy spirit do the tin grin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2015
End time things undecided
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Femistico(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
another super story..u better tell us d truth

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked Eww thats terrible!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Mcaise: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2015
All of u calling this a lie, tell me..

Have any of u guys seen a baby that young with teeth that long and rotten?

This world is more spiritual than physical, the earlier you acknowledge this the better for your health. Selah.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Lekewatt(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
molecular impossibility.......i beg na when d part2 go come out? Mount zion films don dey try o. D graphics make sense die.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Sodiumdawg: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2015
ABEG MAKE DIS GEH JUST TOK DE NAME OF DE GUY MAN WEY NAK AM AKPAKO MAKE WE REST............

SAI BUHARI!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:
How can someone have sex with snake? pls explain in details
its not that she had sex wit a snake physically, if u read well, she said d fulani man appeared to her in a dream in form of a snake and entered her pussy. Sometimes she said he sleeps wit her in human form and transforms to a snake when leavin.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Joshkid(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?
Yeah...sure!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by obiobigbo1: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
eiyaa these fine gal undergoing such.........mtsheeeew world and mysteries
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by shaynelifa(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
#Story for the gods#
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
gobizzy101:
See d baby wit teeth nah
Who gives birth 2 such?
Evil of d highest oda
Haba! My brother was born with a tooth,d doctor removed it, he grew another days later.
My nephew was born with 2 teeth just like d pic of dis baby,he 5months old now, teeth still there.
What's evil there?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Joshkid:
Yeah...sure!

I don't tink so
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Joshkid(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

I don't tink so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.