Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (93264 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
holyokoto:
Big Lie, reptile is cold blooded animal, and there is no way a fusion of gamete can occur. This is a LIE
no brain

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by volcanoash(f): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even Liar mohammed will be astonished with this lie.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
arbitter:
What a great lie to tell your parents when you get knocked up.

Mumu parents to be exact.

The real target of this story is: She was, however, full of joy that she received deliverance from demonic possession through the prayers and deliverance sessions she went through at one church in Ogbomoso, Joyous Miracle Gospel Church and Ministries a.k.a. Iyanu Ayo. She expressed appreciation to the founder of the church, Apostle Johnson Olayinka Afolabi a.k.a. Okoto Jesu, that God used him to set her free from satanic bondage.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?
why you no read before you comment?
number one; she said it happens in her dreams
number two; the snakes turns into a fulani man,have sex with her then turns back to a snake before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

in her dream, read it well
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by olareed(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Haa....nkan beeee
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Lanre90(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
I think the name of the FATHER is SNAKE grin
I.E SNAKE IS THE FATHER, CAUSE THAT IS HIS NAME
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
fynex:
Some times I wonder how some of you guys comprehend...#she said he comes in d form of SNAKE in her dreams and changes to a human being,sleeps with her and changes back to a snake and goes away#...whether anyone believes or not,lots and lots of things happen in this life that you have no idea of and you can never believe its true, except you experience it, or maybe you are close to sm1 in an area that has experienced it.....if some true men of God tell you what they contend with you will be wowed....

If you are doubting this story...do your research and go ask the prophet...so you don't be a victim of doubts.......
one of d few sane posts on this thread,I wonder why some humans tend to turn a blind eye to spiritual happenings around,99percent of d comments on dis page tags d lady a liar cuz physically and scientifically ts nt possible,dey left out d spiritual aspect,backden I never believed in sleep paralysis until d day I experienced it,cudnt talk,cudnt scream,was semi-conscious of ma envrionment buh I cudnt do a thing......no right thinking human will cook up a story like dis with d lady's face in print,and some fools are talking bout attention seeking,I'l always doubt physical,scientific issues dt aint crystal clear to me buh will neva take spiritual issues as a piece of cake cuz its beyond mere mortals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by tinanaija: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
What is scary is that some will actually believe this ridiculous story.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Segzay(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hummm,,frm d comments av read here,,m sori to say,,bt most ppl here tinks d same way,,even tho dis stori mite not be true,bt it can as well be true,,am veri sure if d name of any pastor/church was not mentioned here,,som can stil believe,,d truth is most ppl came wt d mind to criticise nd oppose d story cos its religiously related,,and dts y dey neva read to understnd dat it wasn't d snake dt had sex wt d grl in d dream bt its human transformatn,,,d world Is a mysterious place and things are hapenin,,if notin dey apun fr ur syd,,it doesn't mean its nt apenin elsewhr,,na naija we dey,,even tho thr is always a scientifical bck up to every strange occurence,,dt doesn't make it ordinary!,,aint sayin d story is true,,bt let's try nd tink outsyd d box(our mentality),,no be everytym we go dey criticize anytin religiously related,,!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can someone pls tell me how to respond to someone's comment?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wonders upon wonders. When you're ignorant of your stand in Christ, that's when one dirty, stinking demon called spirit husband can torment you for years to the extent of appearing to you in the physical and polluting your life. Curses be upon them and their master in hell.

Thank God for her deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Vaughnable(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm.... Al iz wel....Only God can hlp d world
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Oziohindase(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some pple re just commenting anyhw without reading n undastanding de core post, a fulani man came 2 make long in from of snake n went in form of snake ofter making love, may God help the world @large
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by joedave(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is terribly shocking to see how several contributors to this
thread have continuously beat down the reality in this story.
Even the white people believe there are mysteries in this world
we live in. Or how do you explain when mermaid often come around
to sleep with her mortal lover in physical. A carnal mind may
may not easily understand spiritual things, but it doesn't
meaan it is non existent.

To you oh randy men that love kerewawa kerewa on almost
all things in Skirt, Remember that not all things that is
juicy is climbable.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by bionixs: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
dataplus87:
I don't buy such lies undecided
Better believe it o. Life these days is full of manipulations of evil men and demons. People go to bed and wake up MAD,I mean graduates
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by liveexoticfish: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Huuuuuu nurse said kehinde still virgin okay from where the baby pass out ? From your mouth ? Who is fooling who ?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Probably murdered the baby too
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by mikelcool(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Snake. Get di*k ni
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by modelboy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
TeamSimple:
If this boy grows up and curses someone,make the person just go mountain for serioz deliverance.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by milky3(f): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
All what is in ur skull is How to make first to comment without reading d story. The likes of you fight for first to finish (fff) in exams without writing any meaning thing thereby having parallel f9
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by mcgaius: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
With GMB everything is possible. 1 usd =1 Naira, oil price will be stabilised, snake will pregnant woman and she will give birth to a baby boy.More importantly, don't quote me cos if you do.......
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by milky3(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Foubai:
Can someone pls tell me how to respond to someone's comment?
click on 'quote ' inscription on whoever u want to respond to
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by delishpot: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
leofab:
did you turn ur mobile upside down when reading the epistle? Or you didnt read it atall.... Did you see where an Ugly Fulani man was mentioned? Picasa

So its more understandable that a fulani man was involved ba? It makes it more acceptable if the fulani man actualy did it only in her dreams and then turn to snake again ba? ok o, biko come help me turn my phone right side up so that I will appreciate this story and believe it as it is.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
Shoroniyen

Osu mi o

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by donbenie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hehehehe,only in Naija!

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
milky3:

All what is in ur skull is How to make first to comment without reading d story. The likes of you fight for first to finish (fff) in exams without writing any meaning thing thereby having parallel f9

Hehehehehegringringrin
No mind me Madam!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by donbenie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
number two; the snakes turns into a fulani man,have sex with her then turns back to a snake before leaving.
So,Which part of what you just wrote made sense to you?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Qmab: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Segzay:
Hummm,,frm d comments av read here,,m sori to say,,bt most ppl here tinks d same way,,even tho dis stori mite not be true,bt it can as well be true,,am veri sure if d name of any pastor/church was not mentioned here,,som can stil believe,,d truth is most ppl came wt d mind to criticise nd oppose d story cos its religiously related,,and dts y dey neva read to understnd dat it wasn't d snake dt had sex wt d grl in d dream bt its human transformatn,,,d world Is a mysterious place and things are hapenin,,if notin dey apun fr ur syd,,it doesn't mean its nt apenin elsewhr,,na naija we dey,,even tho thr is always a scientifical bck up to every strange occurence,,dt doesn't make it ordinary!,,aint sayin d story is true,,bt let's try nd tink outsyd d box(our mentality),,no be everytym we go dey criticize anytin religiously related,,!!
I was really amazed at the rate at which people bullshitted the story on the first page. What happened to thinking outside the box like you said. I pity those guys sha. I pray God in is infinite mercy will continue to protect us. I'm not a religion fanatic but i know for a fact that wondrous and mysterious things happen in this world in which we live.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Hehehegringrin;grin
No Mind me Jaregrin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
adedeji65:
which school r u?

Hehehehegringringrin
No be my fault jaregrin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by gebest: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Accute malaria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.