Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! (8033 Views)

Federal Govt Should Give South-east, South-south Equal Share --- Orji Uzor Kalu / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
With Everything In Me, I totally condemn the slaughtering of the innocent going on in South Africa.

However I wish to state clearly that Nigeria should first remove the peg in her eye before seeking to remove the log the eyes of South Africa!

More Nigerians have been killed by Nigerians in hate than all the people killed in SA so far!

If we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in Nigerian, is strange that we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in south Africa?

Those calling for revenge are hypocrites!
Did they call for revenge when a particular section of Nigerians are targeted by another section?

The Fulani madness comes to the mind!
Shame on Nigeria.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by mikky4all(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2015
O gbadun. U must be high on poorly prepared beans with too much garri

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by ovaRAYted(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2015
ok
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by steppin: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Another xenophobes apologist.
Go siddon jor!

8 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by CHM11: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:
With Everything In Me, I totally condemn the slaughtering of the innocent going on in South Africa.

However I wish to state clearly that Nigeria should first remove the peg in her eye before seeking to remove the log the eyes of South Africa!

More Nigerians have been killed by Nigerians in hate than all the people killed in SA so far!

If we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in Nigerian, is not strange that we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in south Africa?

Did they call for revenge when a particular section of Nigerians are targeted by another section?

Shame on Nigeria.
OP are you igbo?

If yes, it says it all..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

OP are you igbo?

If yes, it says it all..

Is this necessary? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by CHM11: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Is this necessary? undecided
This topic wasn't necessary!!

10 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Preshi123(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
We are talking of xenphobia and you are of terrorism...... Pls come back to your senses........ Nigeria is more matured.....

7 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by IGBOSON1: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

^^^Dude, your entire life isn't necessary!

Nigeria has been wasting life ever since the 1950s! It peaked during the uncivil war, but knobheads like you carried on with your life regardless because the bloodletting was targeted at the people you love to hate! Nobody deemed it fit to revisit all the wickedness that went on during this period and hold all the offenders to account, preferring to sweep everything under the carpet as shouts of 'one united indivisible Nigeria' rent the air!.....Shows exactly what this country thinks of the life of its citizens! To this day the bloodletting has continued apace as the hunter has now become the hunted!

The OP is spot on!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by ruggedboy01: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm! angry

Yelloba/igbo Sunday e-war

Grab my popcorn while I observe from a far grin cheesy
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by IGBOSON1: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Preshi123:
We are talking of xenphobia and you are of terrorism...... Pls come back to your senses........ Nigeria is more matured.....

^^^You're a poor student of history! So all those tens of thousands hacked to death (mainly in the north) over the years are what.......nama?

South Africa -even if they continue for the next 50 years at the rate they're going- are still learners when compared to Nigeria!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by emorse(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
mikky4all:

Read the OP's post again and tell me who's high? Is it a secret that inter-tribal and inter-religious killings exist in Nigeria? We should condemn tribalism and religious bigotry just as much as we condemn the xenophobic attacks in South Africa

CHM11:

OP are you igbo?
If yes, it says it all..

A o ti pe Ifa , Ifa ti n se.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Ib0t0t0deysmell: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're a poor student of history! So all those tens of thousands hacked to death (mainly in the north) over the years are what.......nama?

South Africa -even if they continue for the next 50 years at the rate they're going- are still learners compared to Nigeria!
Yes you are right. But you havent told us about how you Igbos still discrimante against yourself and practise the Osu caste system in Heeboland.

Tell us about how your cannibalistic Ngwa brothers eat human flesh in Abia state, not forgetting how the Aguleri and Umuleri hacked each other death in Anambra state.

We also need to know about the Ezza and Ezilo in Ebonyi state and how they always slit each others throat at the slightest provocation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by delishpot: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Let me see who will say this OP is not telling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by truefact: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

OP are you igbo?

If yes, it says it all..
So if igbo, he/she can't talk about injustice in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by emorse(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Ib0t0t0deysmell:
Yes you are right. But you havent told us about how you Igbos still discrimante against yourself and practise the Osu caste system in Heeboland.

Tell us about how your cannibalistic Ngwa brothers eat human flesh in Abia state, not forgetting how the Aguleri and Umuleri hacked each other death in Anambra state.

We also need to know about the Ezza and Ezilo in Ebonyi state and how they always slit each others throat at slightest porvocation

All these tribes you mentioned are in which country? OP just spoke about tribalism and here you are - probably in a bid to sound intelligent - displaying the same tribalism at its peak. What then makes you different from the said South Africans? Think brother, think!

Tribalism, religious bigotry, racism, xenophobia, terrorism, etc are condemnable acts and must be condemned totally!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by emorse(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:
Let me see who will say this OP is not telling the truth

My brother, we sabi deceive ourselves die for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by arewafederation: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

If we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in Nigerian, is not strange that we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in south Africa?

Shame on Nigeria.

Your hatred for northerners will lead your early grave.
You claim Ibos are targeted and killed by a section of the country, but the same ibos still migrate en mass to the places where they are being attacked. Isn't that an irony?

Something tells me the ibo man prefers the "fulani" treatment to the horrors going on in the south east.

Ib0t0t0deysmell:
We also need to know about the Ezza and Ezilo in Ebonyi state and how they always slit each others throat at slightest porvocation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by delishpot: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
emorse:

My brother, we sabi deceive ourselves die for this country.

Na so we see am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
steppin:
Another xenophobes apologist.
Go siddon jor!

So you really think I am a xenophobes apologist?

Too bad if you think so!

I hate the killing of the innocent whether in south Africa or in Nigeria!
However, I just want to point out that the noise we are making about the killings in /south Africa is overrated

We have much more xenophobes attacks in Nigeria, but treat it with kid gloves!

You all can call me whatever names you like, but the truth is that Nigeria is a firewood-pot calling a gas-kettle black!

6 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

OP are you igbo?

If yes, it says it all..

I am Sir,
Full blooded Igbo!

Now you better counter my assertions with a better logic or dissolve from here!

4 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Preshi123:

Bros, you can speak your oyinbo grammar, its not my business!

All I am saying is this
The shedding of innocent blood in Nigeria by Nigerians of fellow Nigerians should be much more a serious concern to us than what is happening in far away South Africa!

Just recently, another village was attacked in Benue State and what are Nigerians doing about it?

3 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
arewafederation:

Your hatred for northerners will lead your early grave.
You claim Ibos are targeted and killed by a section of the country, but the same ibos still migrate en mass to the places where they are being attacked. Isn't that an irony?

Something tells me the ibo man prefers the "fulani" treatment to the horrors going on in the south east.

You are very wrong about my hatred against the North because there is nothing like that!
Today realities shows the Fulani on rampage across Nigeria!
I dont care whose ox is gored!

If Nigeria cannot stop the ethnic/religious biased killings of Nigerians by Nigerians, they should simply give South Africa a break!

I wont be surprised if you accuse of defending South Africa!

Finally, I hereby repeat that I do not hate any tribe or religion!
What I hate is when your tribe kill my tribe and then you expect me to keep quiet.

What I hate is when a particular religion is condoning hate killings in the name of God and then turn around to condemn me if I complain!

Whom I hate is the slave trader called Luggard who in his greed created Nigeria.
What I hate is the fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

If you want us to build Nigeria together, then handle you violent prone region!
When people are discussing here, I expect you to be come up with a way forward and not accuse me of hate for daring to tell the truth!

Let us give it three months, we shall hear another

"Fulani herds men attacks community"

In these past five years, you people would usually blame Jonathan, as if the killings have not been going on for years.

Today, we are rising up as "one" Nigeria to condemn South Africa, but when a community is attacked in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians, we will stand on different opinions!

Such hypocrisy is what I hate.
I am waiting for the day Nigerians will stand as one and match against ethnic/religious killings in Nigeria and not pay lip service to "one" Nigeria.

I wish you well bro, but please calm down and find a way to solve your problems!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Ib0t0t0deysmell:

And your point is?
I should not have raised this issue in the first place?
May be you are right bro!

Then we all as Nigerians should simply shut up and apologize to South Africans for calling them names!
After all, we are no different!

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

Sincere apologies bro!
However, if you think this topic was not necessary, then the condemnation of South Africans by Nigerians is not necessary!

"What is good for the geese is also good for the gizzard"
-Chief Zebrudaya alias 4:30!

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

Sincere apologies bro!
However, if you think this topic was not necessarily, then the condemnation of South Africans by Nigerians is not necessarily!

"What is good for the geese is also good for the gizzard"
-Chief Zebrudaya alias 4:30!
angry angry
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by AlomoReloaded: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

Shame on Nigeria.
Thunder fry you and those bloody south Africans, and feel your carcasses to satan!!!!!! Mumu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
mikky4all:

Bros me, what ever makes you happy is okay by me!

Now, can you counter my logic with a superior argument or simply disappear!
I dont expect kids here when we are discussing a very serious national issue!

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Thunder fry you and those bloody south Africans, and feel your carcasses to satan!!!!!! Mumu!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!

As if you know my mind!

You see, I will be more glad to be killed in South Africa by South Africans (after all it is their land) than to be killed in Nigeria (a land I call my own) by fellow Nigerians!

Unfortunately bro, I am not in South Africa, I am in Biafra!

And when the killing spree from the North reaches my domain, it will be a great honour to die defending my fathers heritage!

Now, calm down and don't go senile yet!
It has not got to that stage!

I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by nationwide1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
So Nigerians hate the truth this much. Op made a strong point and people are dismissing it with wave of hand. Hate and racism in Nigeria are everywhere. No pretext here.

8 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by LubricatingOil: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes, we Nigerians are worst than the South Africans.

If Abia state can sack out Imo indigenes working in the state, then am with the OP.

Infact, this is what led to the first pogrom against ibos in northern Nigeria. The northerners felt the ibos are taking over their jobs.

You can't come over here, get job and then call our collective heritage a no man's land.

5 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Sweetguy25: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
OP don't mind them.

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in Africa.

It was in this same Nigeria we witnessed the ALUU 4. Four Young boys were stripped and hacked and burnt to death in the full glare of the public for crimes they did not commit.

Nigerians have no moral standing to condemn any act of immorality anywhere in the world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Buhari Wears Two Different Clothes On Monday From Home To Office (Photos) / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.