Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out (23358 Views)

Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out by ololo12: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Now, this reminds me of what you said pre-election. That Apc and Pdp are two sides of the same coin. I hope Nigerians brace themselves up, for what is to come. The shit is about to hit the fans.

cap28:
ololo12 here's an interesting article for you to read:

Re: 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out by martinosi: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
cap28:

Bros sorry I thought I replied you earlier. How you dey, hope you are well.

I think Cameron is simply doing what all deceitful tory politicians do when the elections are around the corner - pandering to the Nigerian immigrant community in London in order to fool people into thinking that he's all about inclusion and progressiveness. This is the usual stunt used by people of his ilk . Everything about this man and his party is about elitism and xenophobia . Lets not forget that it was his party who introduced the visa fee for so called "high risk" countries like Nigeria its also his party who have played the immigration card throughout the run up to these elections because if you want to get English people to vote for you just tell them that immigrants are flooding into their country and stealing their jobs. they are not that different from those xenophobic black south Africans, the only difference is that the ones here no longer use violence as they are fearful of the consequences. IN the 1950s and 60s in this country blacks and Indians used to get beaten and sometimes killed by marauding gangs of white thugs.

Agree with you here..But its sad to see the RCCG has become a campaign election ground both Home and Abroad...
Well i am not too bothered concerning who win the May 7th Election..have a feeling it would be just a
repeat of Tories plus 1 other party ....in a coalition..cant really see milliband as PM...
Re: 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out by Horus(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHMjwev6lvU

[size=15pt]Immediate Actions Needed To Save Nigerians In South Africa - Part 1[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALnNKrfa5k

[size=15pt]Immediate Actions Needed To Save Nigerians In South Africa - Part 2[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Arrests, Dismantles Revil Hacking Group At US Request / Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 3,000 Arrested In Russia As Anti-War In Ukraine Protests Turn Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.