Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari (3960 Views)

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Rivers: Buhari Warns Wike, Amaechi Over Electoral Violence / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by SleekyP(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2015
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to take legal action against the persons responsible for the lawless acts perpetrated by the Peoples Democratic Party in the elections of Rivers and Lagos states.

Buhari says that PDP desperately wanted to be in control of the two states and as such employed various tactics, such as inducement and violence to make sure the polls favoured them.

He made the comments in an interview with Vanguard, where he also lauded the doggedness of Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Read below an excerpt from the interview.

“For what happened in Lagos, I think that for whatever political reason, the PDP wanted to have Lagos by all means.

I have a lot of respect for the governor of Rivers State for his courage. At a certain time, the Commissioner of Police virtually hijacked the state and the governor was virtually sentenced to the streets fighting thugs without law enforcement agents while the Constitution makes it very clear that the governor is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

So, a lot of lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that, according to the law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the court and properly charged. We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to stabilize because it is good for our country. If Nigerians have the confidence that their votes count, then they will mind their business and I assure you that there will be more security in the country.

But when people feel that they are abandoned, then they will resist. I think that by nature, human beings are rebels especially in Nigeria. You must try and placate them, convince them and show them that their rights are respected or you will not have peace. On what we hear about the money that changed hands, it would have been impossible for APC to win anything in this country because we don’t have the treasury in our pocket. There was no amount of money that could convince Nigerians this time around.

A lot of them took the money and did exactly what their conscience wanted them to do, while some even returned the money. Somehow, Rivers and Lagos were seen as strategic to the PDP. Otherwise, how could APC have a marginal 100,000 votes over APC in Lagos which is virtually the capital of the APC in the South- West? A lot of things will come out, but we want to do it basically on facts which can be verified and quantified.”

http://ynaija.com/pdp-will-taken-court-lawless-things-rivers-lagos-buhari/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Bugatie(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2015
SleekyP:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to take legal action against the persons responsible for the lawless acts perpetrated by the Peoples Democratic Party in the elections of Rivers and Lagos states.

Buhari says that PDP desperately wanted to be in control of the two states and as such employed various tactics, such as inducement and violence to make sure the polls favoured them.

He made the comments in an interview with Vanguard, where he also lauded the doggedness of Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Read below an excerpt from the interview.

“For what happened in Lagos, I think that for whatever political reason, the PDP wanted to have Lagos by all means.

I have a lot of respect for the governor of Rivers State for his courage. At a certain time, the Commissioner of Police virtually hijacked the state and the governor was virtually sentenced to the streets fighting thugs without law enforcement agents while the Constitution makes it very clear that the governor is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

So, a lot of lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that, according to the law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the court and properly charged. We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to stabilize because it is good for our country. If Nigerians have the confidence that their votes count, then they will mind their business and I assure you that there will be more security in the country.

But when people feel that they are abandoned, then they will resist. I think that by nature, human beings are rebels especially in Nigeria. You must try and placate them, convince them and show them that their rights are respected or you will not have peace. On what we hear about the money that changed hands, it would have been impossible for APC to win anything in this country because we don’t have the treasury in our pocket. There was no amount of money that could convince Nigerians this time around.

A lot of them took the money and did exactly what their conscience wanted them to do, while some even returned the money. Somehow, Rivers and Lagos were seen as strategic to the PDP. Otherwise, how could APC have a marginal 100,000 votes over APC in Lagos which is virtually the capital of the APC in the South- West? A lot of things will come out, but we want to do it basically on facts which can be verified and quantified.”

Guy back your post with a source and I'll drop a word for Mr President elect

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by ELTON123(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Source .........
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by SleekyP(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Bugatie:

Guy back your post with a source and I'll drop a word for Mr President elect

Done
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Goddex: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=13pt]Rubbish talk.
What about Kano, Katsina, Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara?
This Buhari will meet his watetloo very very soon
[/size]

23 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Oklander: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Which kind source be this, hope una never start to cook another lie again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Adetula1(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
am sure the apc caucus will mislead this guy.since they were successful in making him do makeup,wear suit,agbada,igbo atire,to the extend making the mallam to tie wrapper...i knew they have his remote control intact.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Rubbish talk.
Buhari is crazy maybe
[/size]
na craze man be that oooo. Animal in human skin. For Buhari's dirty mind elections in the north were flawless, and a sham in the SS/SE. The bigotry in high places has just begun

12 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by dhardline(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Lets be sure he said this first.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by slap1(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Don't forget what APC did in Akwa-Ibom State.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Noneroone(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Go to court and stop talking!
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
I feel the rivers people should be left to enjoy the benefits they will get from there sold votes.....let wike rule them

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by bishop4APC: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Many heads will roll, especially that of joseph mbu.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
The truth is that puppet buhari can not come close to rivers state. if he does his administration will regret ever taken that part.

Buhari sud be greatful to God for not been taken to court, so he does not have any moral justification to take any pdp governor or wike to court.
This can only happen when somebody do not have integrity but claim to have it when the election that brought u in was rigged right inside ur ward in daura katsine n kano etc.

I love the blessed memory of late president umaro musa ya' hadu
who publicaly acknowledge that the election that brought him to power was rigged by the ugly OBJ. I see so much integrity in the late president not some buhari guy who has so much misdeed in his life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
I expect not only PDP in court for the lawless things they did in Rivers according to Buhari buta also APC for the evils they perpetrated in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Taraba ( where the people have refused to let them succeed).
Am I surprised that Buhari has kept mute over reports and videos of underage voters in many northern states? Buhari should steer clear of Rivers State if he wants a smooth four years.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by arbitter: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
fritiyo:
The truth is that puppet buhari can not come close to rivers state. if he does his administration will regret ever taken that part.

Lmao! What are you going to do, aside barking like the dogs you are that is undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by nsyforreal: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Rubbish talk.
[/size]

guy you are right.he should better thread softly otherwise he will meet his waterloo.

he is too biased in his thinking.a president that wants to rule saying rubbish and yarning opata.

god go catch am soon.bokoharist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dabbling into Rivers State and Ekiti State politics will signal the downfall of Buhari's government. Buhari should concentrate on how to solve Nigera's hydra-headed problems and not meddling in PDP affairs. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by iykofias(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
That ma gov'nor right hand man talking.This jux shows u all how highly buhari holds ameachi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Biggty(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Rubbish talk.
[/size]
Rubbish Apc won convincinly in those state you mentioned or why did pdp not cry foul play in those or didn't pdp won the in Gombe state.

Of all the governors elected last week, wike will be the first to be kick out by tribunal.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by applord: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
No need to sweat it.

Source : http://ynaija.com/

This is one negatives from the just concluded election;

Creation, fabrication, packaging, pancaking of Propaganda and lies. Anyone can purchase a domain ($3/yr), web hosting ($12/yr) and cook up fake stories.

I reserve my true comment until trusted media houses (punch, sunnnews, guardian, channels) carry the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by tswagg007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dis man too dey tok jor,wetin sef

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by ozoigbondu: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
This man talks too much angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Biggty:
Rubbish Apc won convincinly in those state you mentioned or why did pdp not cry foul play in those or didn't pdp won the in Gombe state.

Of all the governors elected last week, wike will be the first to be kick out by tribunal.
Yeaa they won convincingly just like Wike did in Rivers, don't know you are pained.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
This blogger have come again with his LIES!!!!!!it is a shame that some people are not even verifying if buhari really said that or not and they are already foaming in the mouth....
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Biggty:

Tell them oO!
Moreover, he said the prosecution will based on facts, verifiable evidence, not cooked up fiction - i.e. nobody will be convicted unless they committed the crime; so whats wrong with that?
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
arbitter:

Lmao! What are you going to do, aside barking like the dogs you are that is undecided

Wow! u sound like a real dog going by ur childish reaction.

pls if u want to bark like a dog, bark at ur puppet master n not me. Immature boy like u.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by fritiyo: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
arbitter:

pls if u want to bark like a dog, bark at ur puppet master n not me. Immature boy like u.
Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stale news!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Taken To Court For The Lawless Things They Did In Rivers- Buhari by arbitter: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
fritiyo:

Oh so you're a retarded dog too undecided What a sad little thing you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status / FG: N6 Billion Oyo Ogbomosho Road Approved. / Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.