Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (29729 Views)

Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ocelot2006(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2015
dayowunmi:

To answer your question, the pro APC outlets where not called by the name Pastor, this guy writes articles weekly all attacking or shading buhari! Is that his own calling!!! Even if u have been shading him before elections, now that he's won atleast simple courtesy and decorum warrants respect for the man. Its uncouth and unnecessary these attacks of his!

Simple courtesy and decorum.....wow, 'kinda surprise you demand for those when the very wasn't accorded to the outgoing president GEJ.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2015
This Pastor has incurable pathological hatred for Gen. Buhari, what difference will that make to other Nigerians? Great leaders are not usually loved in their lifetime. Jesus Christ whom the Pastor claims to follow is a good example.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ahbey(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Great....we all know GEJ has die-hard supporter just like me. We are waiting what apc has to offer. They shld not continue on GEJ policy..they shld start from d scratch...Oga Femi nice constructive interview.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ziryboy(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
We know you guys, you shall see the very good outcome of this administration. I wonder why some idiot think they don't need CHANGE in their life.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ziryboy(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
ahbey:
Great....we all know GEJ has die-hard supporter just like me. We are waiting what apc has to offer. They shld not continue on GEJ policy..they shld start from d scratch...Oga Femi nice constructive interview.
you igbos lack so many things, your brain don't function well. Is there any reasonable programmes in gej administration? All are going to be scrap out immediately after may 29, sure p and rest are noting but a way of exploiting money by gej loyalties. All the programmes are scarm which there is no meaning result for the past years. Wake up
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by tola9ja: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=18pt]ARIBISALA MEANING SEE DEVIL AND RUN FOR SAFETY [/size]
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Johnsinia(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
adaybayor:

You need a brain check mister if you need to write so much trash as this to prove stealing ain't corruption. And if you have the smallest of brains you will know that citizens do not need the media to tell them their govt is working. Was It the media that told me that a dollar exchanges for over #200? Do I need anybody to tell me our roads are good when I travel everyday? Oh I forgot, the media also told your clueless GEJ to say nigerians now enjoy regular power suply?
You r a thief and u should be taken as dat instead of hiding it under the word "corruption". Thief, Ole
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Johnsinia(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
adaybayor:

So a thief is not corrupt, waste of education
You are a thief
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by adaybayor(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Johnsinia:

You are a thief

Ode
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Etruth: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
nonsense post.. All what this femi guy said is true... buhari hasn't apoligized for all the wrongs he has done... In a sane country,the likes of this cattle rearer should be nowhere near a political post, talkless of president.
What a shame.

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by SenatorJames(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
One man out of 170,000,000 is a huge difference. I just pray Buhari delivers so that he can shut people like this up.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by bashydemy(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2015
SenatorJames:
One man out of 170,000,000 is a huge difference. I just pray Buhari delivers so that he can shut people like this up.
He will surely deliver..
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ahbey(m): 3:42am On Aug 29, 2015
ziryboy:
you igbos lack so many things, your brain don't function well. Is there any reasonable programmes in gej administration? All are going to be scrap out immediately after may 29, sure p and rest are noting but a way of exploiting money by gej loyalties. All the programmes are scarm which there is no meaning result for the past years. Wake up

Am from the North...not igbo. hope u hv seen d change now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.