Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. (2364 Views)

Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / Help:: Im In Love With Farano,lala247,rokiatu,ishilove,midehi,mariolae, Chiam55. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
This is a true life story, a popular male NAIRALANDER i wont mention his moniker was siteth close to me inside the church, this guy is my friend and i discovered that he was hard and he was looking at ROKIATU'S ass and farano's breast on his smartphone. "i was suprise and i started laughing, brothers and sisters what do u have to tell him? he is probably reading this thread by now and is he to be blame? d nairalander im talking abt is ORIJIN101

1 Like

Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Op, are you alwayz this foolish or you are jez making a special effort not to be so foolish today? undecided
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by naijaboiy: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Please where are the MODS?

Can't stand all these stùpid threads. undecided
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Op, are you alwayz this foolish or you are jez making a special effort not to be so foolish today? undecided
mumu should i mention his moniker?
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Mhizkel(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Nawa o...In as much as i don't comdemn people's thread, i'm sorry op, this is the dumbest thread i've ever come across on NL
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Basildvalour(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
THREAD CLOSED

Oh! I thought I was a mod.

OP, sharthap because you are also a partner in the crime and just tell us direct that u admire their assets, we will understand grin
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by ritababe(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Please where are the MODS?

Can't stand all these stùpid threads. undecided

is too fucking much!!
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2015
ritababe:

is too fucking much!!
girl go to church
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by vjsmiles: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
THREAD CLOSED

Oh! I thought I was a mod.

OP, sharthap because you are also a partner in the crime and just tell us direct that u admire their assets, we will understand grin

Hahahahaha...u really thought u were a MOD
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
ritababe:

is too fucking much!!

See as you be like skeleton. U no see money buy food?? undecided
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:

faints
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Menace2Society(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
faints
Must u open a thread?mumu undecided
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Menace2Society:
Must u open a thread?mumu undecided
INGRATE
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Menace2Society(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
INGRATE
And what's that suppose to mean
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Menace2Society:
And what's that suppose to mean
dat u b kolo
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by Section8(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op ya Head no dey deir at all!!
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by ritababe(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:

Na ur st.upidity make ur dic.k no dey getup again so
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by jomoh: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
ritababe:

Na ur st.upidity make ur dic.k no dey getup again so

Haha Rita how u take know say his D**k no dey get up again. *something's fishy*

BTW I don't know stupidity can affect DK.
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by ritababe(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
jomoh:

Haha Rita how u take know say his D**k no dey get up again. *something's fishy*

BTW I don't know stupidity can affect DK.

na one of his topic na
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by jomoh: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
ritababe:

na one of his topic na

grin grin
Re: Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. by jaykaylegend(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:
i guess being foolish is the dude's hobby

(1) (Reply)

See Where LG Got There Logo From... / This Be The Reason Why Students Fail Mathematics In Exams? [see Photo] / Puzzle: Find The Hidden Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.