Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* (732 Views)

OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) / Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* by hilario8898(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Who would have thought you could learn so much about yourself based on your finger length? Above you’ll see three different hands labeled A, B, and C. With each one, the ring, middle and index finger are different (or sometimes the same) lengths. Put your left hand up and find the one that most closely matches you.

A) The charming but pragmatic one.

This one is me! People who have a ring finger longer than the index finger tend to be charming and irresistible to some at least. A’s are the ones who can talk themselves out of just about any situation. Additionally, they’re aggressive and excellent problem solvers. They tend to be incredibly compassionate and are often scientists, engineers, soldiers, and crossword puzzle masters.

B) The confident, get-it-done type.

People with shorter ring fingers than index fingers are the self-confident, get-it-done types. They love solitude in which to work and accomplish the things they need to do, but that doesn’t necessarily indicate introversion. They’re very goal oriented and don’t like to be disturbed. They appreciate what they have but often hunger for more.

C) The peacenik

C’s are the peace-loving conflict-avoiding types. People with even ring and index finger length are well organized and want nothing but to get along with everyone. They are faithful in relationships, tender and caring partners, but beware: C’s have a fiery core that while suppressed in normal day-to-day activities can be dangerous if unleashed. They might be peaceniks, but please, stay on their good side.

Does this sound like you? I know A described me personally. Which letter are you? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Re: Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* by delishpot: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
A exactly how I am.
Re: Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* by Blakjewelry(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
I actually wanted disagree but have read the story first, and find c is actually right about me.... But but I still got some of A and B thingy like very compassionate, problem solver, i.e I don't like to left a problem unsolved and I also like quiet time and quiet places I feel it is good for the soul. Some people even find when I tell I don't like to leave in an area that noisy
Re: Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
For, it's kinda accurate
Re: Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included* by ShakurM(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2015
P

(1) (Reply)

Star Of Bethlehem / SPSS Training / And It Begins...isis Flag Among Refugees In Germany Fighting The Police(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.