Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex (3933 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Get married and find out

Oh! I am too tired, I had a long day in the office, I presided over a meeting that lasted 8 hours today, I am overfed, I cant even get up, etc.

one babe told me she wil rape me wen am sleepin if I tell her dat grin
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
one babe told me she wil rape me wen am sleepin if I tell her dat grin
Hehe! No be when your banana says attention to the duty?

Raping is allowed so long as shez your WIFE
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Hehe! No be when your banana says attention to the duty?

Raping is allowed so long as shez your WIFE
lol I heard dat the banana can rise to attention wen aroused even wen asleep.
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:

same here, still in church *covers face*
lol... ours just ended now smiley
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I heard dat the banana can rise to attention wen aroused even wen asleep.
Scientists told us that its rising deals with the brain and what it thinks at a point in time.

If you really want it, then, it will rise but if not, it might rise but not to full attention.

She can help herself by just allowing you lie face up and do the cowgirl stuff on you wink
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Scientists told us that its rising deals with the brain and what it thinks at a point in time.

If you really want it, then, it will rise but if not, it might rise but not to full attention.

She can help herself by just allowing you lie face up and do the cowgirl stuff on you wink
or she gvs u a bj. Ur dreams will be pleasant grin
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
or she gvs u a bj. Ur dreams will be pleasant grin
At this juncture, she will be needing it more than you'd
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
At this juncture, she will be needing it more than you'd
yes 100percent!.. I won't even wake up frm sleep. Bible says husbands, dnt deny ur wives ur body grin
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
yes 100percent!.. I won't even wake up frm sleep. Bible says husbands, dnt deny ur wives ur body grin
You didn't finish the biblical quote...

I won't help you tongue
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
You didn't finish the biblical quote...

I won't help you tongue
lol whch part?
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol whch part?
I said no help. Go and finish up your research
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
I said no help. Go and finish up your research
tell me na. Am not good in cramming
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Basildvalour(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
tell me na. Am not good in cramming
you don't cram, you study....Go study ur bible, dont cram it
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
you don't cram, you study....Go study ur bible, dont cram it
aii.
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by misreal(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Will miss ur destiny being reset
Will miss stagnation in your life
Will miss spirit caging
Will miss being tied down..

Infact, u will miss death on d last day

Shout out to all those who hold on to God's promises steadfastly..
if it was a penalty shootout.I would miss every chance.infact I would av been worst than facao.chai I be misser oh..lol..
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
danielmichael:

A lot of people might have told you that you miss
a lot for not having "sex", the answer is capital
“YES” you miss a lot and would continue missing
them:

1. You miss contracting HIV/AIDS
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy.
3. You miss being unwanted husband/wife
4. You miss having sexually transmitted disease.

How did you end up with those names?
Daniel?
Michael?

May God have mercy on your soul!
Re: See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex by Omogbenusola(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=32880868]

m still in choch o!!!

m in a meeting now, AYF meeting

hungry jux de cash me sad[/xoxo u be Anglican ??]...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) / Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year / Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.