Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel (54493 Views)

Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by nwakaibeya1: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by mudiana(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerged01:

how can you forget;
sacrifice
wisdom
manifestation
key into
mantle
anointing
so u guys forgot "salvation"?
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by ibdra(f): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Heaven on Earth
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Petra23(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol.i attended Winners during ma service year and those words keeps poping up every sunday.

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by sleekymag(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
One night with the King
Banquet
Prophetic Agenda
Zonal Fellowship
WSF (Winners Satellite Fellowship)
Endue
New Converts
Blood of Sprinkling
Feetwashing
Anointing Oil
The Mystery of the fan and the fire
Undeniable Proofs
Engaging ...
Exploring...
Understanding...
Encounter with Destiny
Pre-Shiloh Encounter
Signs & Wonders
Manifestation
Prayer altar
Mystery
Covenant Day of...
Take Delivery of ...

and the list goes on...

3 Likes

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by iykebesbt1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
keyman0007:

bless you
bless you
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by iykebesbt1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Petra23:
Lol.i attended Winners during ma service year and those words keeps poping up every sunday.
and now?.
Plus, why are u so beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is not into you, so you should fvck offundecided
Come on, don't be stingy, woman. There's enough of me to round. kiss
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by iykebesbt1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Strongbest:
Just for the record, please for those of you already jumping into conclusion that holiness is not preached in Living Faith, I want to bring to your knowledge that there's never a single service in winners where salvation is not preached.

If salvation or holiness isn't preached how would an alter call be made then? Or has anyone here ever attended a service and an alter call wasn't made?

There are lots of blessing in Christ, like: He died that we may live, became poor that we may be rich.....by His stripes, we are healed.

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

How can they know when they have not been told?

Now, what is the truth? The truth is in John 3v16, for God so love the world that He gave His only Son, that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Every blessing can only be accessed through righteousness in Christ Jesus. Be ye Holy for the Lord your God is Holy.

So, Winner helps you understand and see the blessing available in Christ and how to access them. That is why at the end of every sermon an alter call is made to help you give your life or re-dedicate your life to God. That's because, you can never access those blessings without first accepting Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Giving your life to Christ is the way to enjoy His blessings. (Please, don't get it wrong. I'm not talking about pretending to have given your life to God here, I mean being genuinely born again).

Holiness is a word very common in the mouth of Bishop David. Listen and listen to him again.

You can't call your self a born again and still live in sin.

The Kingdom of God is never all about hell fire but about salvation. Even many of us here shouting holiness, we have been hearing about hell fire, how many of you have been able to live a righteous life because of the fear of hell?

There's what is called believers foundation class in winners and many other Churches. It's an avenue to point you to a righteous living life.

Please, let's stop all this holier than thou attitude and seek to honour Him alone.

May God help us. Shallom.

for this piece, may your blessing know no bound.

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Timbuktou:

Come on, don't be stingy, woman. There's enough of me to round. kiss

Shush undecided
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by akoaki(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. In a country where an average citizen makes less than $2 a day, how can this Politicians and Mega Pastors live such opulent lifestyles ?. They are flying all over the world in their private Jets while their gullible 10% thithers are looking for Danfo or Okada to transport them to their various endeavors. Some things are just beyond belief.

You are correct. Religion has been used for centuries as a weapon of oppression and enslavement. Most advanced countries today were once religious nations but they rescued themselves at a point when they realized it was a scam. Pastors and their ilks use religion as a scare tactic to intimidate and exploit their congregation for self enrichment. Religion and poverty are deadly twin brothers. Having suffered in the hands of politicians, nigerians do not deserve the raw deal they are being given by these ' gods of men ' called pastors.

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
That is my new realm
surely
Your name and what God has done
once I was blind, now I can see
jam your hands together as I invite the ...
books of the month as authored by

2 Likes

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by niyifour(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
What of "Bless you" It is well"
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
akoaki:

You are correct. Religion has been used for centuries as a weapon of oppression and enslavement. Most advanced countries today were once religious nations but they rescued themselves at a point when they realized it was a scam. Pastors and their ilks use religion as a scare tactic to intimidate and exploit their congregation for self enrichment. Religion and poverty are deadly twin brothers. Having suffered in the hands of politicians, nigerians do not deserve the raw deal they are being given by these ' gods of men ' called pastors.
You are absolutely right on point. I think of myself as a Christian but no one fools me. I have a sister here in Chitown who is a Pastor and a Medical Doctor and you can't believe the disagreement between us over the tithes payment. You can believe in God but you don't have to be stupid and fall for all this hustlers scamming the gullible ones using the name of God to enrich themselves.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by sleekymag(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right on point. I think of myself as a Christian but no one fools me. I have a sister here in Chitown who is a Pastor and a Medical Doctor and you can't believe the disagreement between us over the tithes payment. You can believe in God but you don't have to be stupid and fall for all this hustlers scamming the gullible ones using the name of God to enrich themselves.

I've realized the devil has used this issue of to tithe or not to tithe to keep people from going to church. So many innocent people have condemned it and thus ended up confusing people the more thereby making the love of many for the things of God to wax cold. It's a tactic from the devil and many are being left worse than they were.

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by NobleG1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
I'm an ardent member of winner's chapel..just today again I found out that there are some words our Pastors and church leaders can't do without.. They include but not limited to the following:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours

You're an ardent member of st*upidity for believing these so-called "men of God" who're only after controlling you to extorting money from you to enrich themselves.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by easystudy101: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
lokito:
You didn't include:

'Santrabobo shakamaya sentoradobobobobo'

Lmao na craze dey worry u
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush undecided
Anything for you, sweety.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by iykebesbt1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
NobleG1:

You're an ardent member of st*upidity for believing these so-called "men of God" who're only after controlling you to extorting money from you to enrich themselves.
noted remain blessed
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by williamstd(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
only blessing da teach about in your church....Repentance is not a common word used as written on list
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nogodye(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
benosky:
and ur pastor will think u re realy enjoying his sermon each time u nod ur haed to all his point not knowing dat u were busy compiling a list in ur brain. lol..... @op u re right sha cos am a winner too.
LWKMD here ooo
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Jonwesley(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
lokito:
You didn't include:

Can't believe, a lady said all that,,. Damn! You are too beautiful for this kinda thing my dear
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by chiefolododo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
lokito:
You didn't include:

na another thing you come dey say oo
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by chiefolododo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
where is salvation? holiness and peace ? without which no man shall see the lord
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Spells(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
How can u guys forget Glory............ Always gonna b a winner
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Neplusultra(f): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Revelation 3:14-19 lipsrsealed
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Neplusultra(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
I'm an ardent member of winner's chapel..just today again I found out that there are some words our Pastors and church leaders can't do without.. They include but not limited to the following:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours
You mean dats all you hear from dem? Wot about HOLINESS The visa of automatic first class flight to heaven
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Petra23(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
and now?.
Plus, why are u so beautiful?
I'm a catholic.just felt like worshiping with 'em back then.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Ebeeluv: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
slap1:

LFC, Osisioma, Aba.

Who knows the location of any Winners' Chapel in Owerri?
its situated at Owerri/Port Harcourt road. Just ask anyone once u get there

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Neplusultra(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
aijayHenry:
please you don't have to call people names to make ur point..be correctable. Thank you
I tire o! Fools for dat matter!!! Churchgoers indeed!
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Neplusultra(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
emperormero:
Lemme clear the air for haters, doubters and critics...

"The Living Faith World
Outreach Center
(LFWOC) is a Christian
missionary organization,
whose primary objective
is the general
development and
upliftment of mankind
by stirring up the God
given potentials
embedded in people of
all race and nations
through the
propagation of the
gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our task is to liberate
the entire world from all
forms of oppressions of
the enemy both spiritual
and physical through
the teaching and
preaching of the Word
of Faith , schooling men
to exploits in life and
releasing men and
women to their full
potentials to benefit
humanity.
Our church ministry,
Living Faith Churches
and in some cities
known as Winners’
Chapel, an off-shoot of
Living Faith Church
Worldwide Inc.
(LFCWW) , started off in
Kaduna, northern
Nigeria in December
1983 and has to date, a
network of churches in
over 300 cities and
towns of Nigeria spread
across the 36 states and
the Federal Capital
territory.
We have diverse proofs
to date that the task is
enjoying tremendous
success, by the grace of
God, through
testimonies of dramatic
changes and
improvements in the
quality of life of the
people, every where
these churches are
represented."

Our Mandate speaks of
liberation in all facets of
human existence, we
focus mainly on
destinies that have been
afflicted, battered,
beaten, tattered,
deformed and
subsequently in
groaning and agonies,
as a result of pains,
pangs and crying. This is
the mandate.

“The hour has
come to liberate
the world from all
oppressions of the
devil through the
preaching of the
word of faith, and I
am sending you to
undertake this
task.”

Today, testimonies of
liberation through our
messages, books, tapes,
magazines and other
periodicals are most
humbling. The word of
faith is working like fire
for the liberation of
mankind across the
nations.

Bishop David Oyedepo
Presiding Bishop,
LFCWW...

Some of these niggaz need to attend WOFBI.
Wots wit d 'haters 'na, are dey not all Christains? You end up misrepresenting ur church wen u say tins like dat, one of your members just called people fools now just like dat! Bros no carry church for head o, it's only a building, you shud be defending your one-on-one relationship with your maker! Dats all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / South African Policeman Prays Before Arresting Pastor Who Defied Lockdown / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.